Photo

"requires Level ## (modified)" Glitch?

requires level modified weapon survivor equip help glitch leader bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Sam_ableton

Sam_ableton
  • 2 posts

Okay, so, I'm a level 13 survivior, and I have level 12 and 13 weapons I'd like to equip my survivors with. All of my survivors are at least level 11. I'm trying to equip a regular old weapon (level 13 [and some are even level 12]) to my leader (level 13.5) and, for some reason, it won't let me give him the weapon! All that happens is that it stays a red square, and it tells me in red at the bottom of the info box, quote, "Requires level 13 (modified)." Why is this happening?? I'm level 13, and so is the weapon! What's up? Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

~Sam_Ableton

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

What books do you have equipped?

There are books that change the level requirements for weapons and gear so you can only use stuff 2 levels above/below your survivors level

EDIT: I am pretty sure the books to check for are "Trained" and "re-programme your motor skills"

Edited by LLiquid, 18 June 2013 - 06:01 AM.

Sam_ableton

Sam_ableton
  • 2 posts

What books do you have equipped?

There are books that change the level requirements for weapons and gear so you can only use stuff 2 levels above/below your survivors level

EDIT: I am pretty sure the books to check for are "Trained" and "re-programme your motor skills"

Okay, many thaks. I ended up having the "Reprogram your  motor skills" book. I didn't know it did that to my actual level requirements; I thought it only applied to the ammo requirements or something. The problem's fixed! Thank you! :3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: requires, level, modified, weapon, survivor, equip, help, glitch, leader, bug