New Buildings

building place idea book ammo weapon gear uniques

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Scarrer

Scarrer
  • 2 posts

Sorry about this...

Anyway, i wanted to create a forum where everyone can create ideas that regard to the new building suggestions by using this one.

so my idea for this new buildings would be listed below:

-Libraries: High chance of finding books but even greater chance of finding junk

-Military Installations: High chance of finding weapons that matches your level but easily the most overrun by zombies

-Muesums (yes a flipping museum): Good chance of finding very rare and unique items but even higher chance of finding even more junk

-Abandoned compounds: random of finding good loots but there should be traps left behind making it hard to loot place while being hit by zombies.

-Refugee camps: good chance of finding medical items but they will be low grade

-Airports: good place to find even more junk but there is something more worthwhile that there is fuel here as well. gears are almost nonexistant.

-Docks or Piers (has to be location specific): another potential to find more food and water, junks are rampant as well

you can add the rest if you want but please keep it to this topic on new buildings.

Thanks,

Scarrer

Edited by Scarrer, 19 June 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Reverend

Reverend
  • 301 posts

Many of these have been suggested before. 

Its nice to see so many people in agreement.

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

if ye hav time for a flippin' mueseum might as well loot a pawn shop for a thompson or a winchester rather than a mueseum for an ancient bone or something

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

So.. museums.... I assume it's to find medieval weapons?

Let's see what Con has to say...

http://www.formsprin...551003583568000

hyper32

hyper32
  • 21 posts

thats  what i want maybe some heavy machine guns from ww2 or so like the mg42 or 34  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: building, place, idea, book, ammo, weapon, gear, uniques