Photo

Items Missing After Upgrading!

missing items upgrading lost fuel

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts

I upgraded 3 pair of grey, lvl. 20 sun-glasses. I checked my inventory after the upgrades, and they are gone! I checked the survivor menu, and all the survivors who had them equipped now have no passive gear equipped!

My upgraded glasses are gone and so is my fuel.

This is extremely upsetting.

Edited by SnuggleNugget, 20 June 2013 - 03:52 AM.

Steve

Steve
  • 216 posts

Did the items appear again after reloading the game, or are they still gone? Upgrading an item will remove it from survivors who are equipping it if you are upgrading it to a level outside their range.

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts

My survivors are all lvl 22+. They are still gone, not just from the survivors, but my inventory also.

Steve

Steve
  • 216 posts

Can you tell me which mods they had? I assume that they were all Level 19 and you tried to upgrade to Level 20? or was it 20 to 21?

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts

I upgraded 3 pair of lvl 20 grey sunglasses to lvl 21. They had  3.5 % accuracy bonus at lvl 20, I believe. One pair had the "cracked" modifier.

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts
If it helps, I also had "Crafting on the Cheap" 20% equipped. After upgrading the glasses, I equipped "Quality Crafts" it had a 19% bonus and either a 31 or 32% fuel cost increase. I then crafted a few blue m24s before checking my inventory, refreshing my game and crying.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: missing items, upgrading, lost fuel