Photo

Water Storage - Missing / Invisible - 21 June, 2013 [ Solved ]

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

We're aware that certain levels of the water storage aren't appearing.

- The building is still there, it's not gone

- The model is failing to load, it seems to be an issue with the CDN nodes in certain regions

We're tracking errors for it and trying to nail down where the issue is.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

Problem has been resolved.

justin

justin
  • 8 posts

ok how about a gear bench ,right as I go to upgrade it is was just gone and I looked to see if I still have it and it says I do and its not anywhere in my base ,and 1 more thing I cant do and mission but auto ,when I send them out on regular mission it wont let me move and I have reloded it 3 or 4 times already and still nothing please help thanks.

justin

justin
  • 8 posts

I had 166 moral then I had to reload it cause none of my guys are moving and now it is 165 ...are you joking ? :(

Chris200343

Chris200343
  • 12 posts

Ok Con my Food Storage is gone when it hit Lvl 6 and i cant upgrade them anymore... 

(( Can somebody tell me how to post pictures? ))

John_Nevermore

John_Nevermore
  • 40 posts

COn have the same problem with justin

kemuelxian

kemuelxian
  • 7 posts

Still new to this and I can't find how to create new topic.  I also have a problem with missing compound door. Clearing cache worked at first now it isn't.  Is there other solution?

Glav

Glav
  • 1 posts

My recycler is invisible >: did what ^ he did too

dredgethesoul

dredgethesoul
  • 16 posts

below is a picture of my missing ammo drops that I cannot get access to. It usually happens after i get a static screen after I go out on missions Its like one bug triggers another.

Edited by dredgethesoul, 05 May 2014 - 06:57 PM.

dredgethesoul

dredgethesoul
  • 16 posts

i thought i had pasted one on here of my page but I guess not

apparently the invisable items problem is not fixed it happens to rndom items I think it is brought on by other bugs possibly in flash.

dredgethesoul

dredgethesoul
  • 16 posts

no the water storage missing problem isn't fixed, along with it happening to many other items on the screen. It seems to be random at the time of load though. The only ay around it so far that I've figured out as to how to keep it from happening is to go right out and help other people, or to be in someone elses yard while the load is going on, until it finishes. I usually give it 5 minutes, by then my yard is loaded without the defects. otherwise if I stay most of the time something doesn't load right. But even if i do all this, if I try and go on a live mission for my first one. 1 of three times i get the static tv screen mssion doesn't load right glitch. I end up having to reload my page anyway to keep from losing the ammo from the mission. If you hit the home button you go home you lose the ammo. but reloading youll keep the ammo but the building will still lock either way..

loceur

loceur
  • 5 posts

ok how about a gear bench ,right as I go to upgrade it is was just gone and I looked to see if I still have it and it says I do and its not anywhere in my base ,and 1 more thing I cant do and mission but auto ,when I send them out on regular mission it wont let me move and I have reloded it 3 or 4 times already and still nothing please help thanks.

I have a missing gear bench as well.  I'll post this in reports as well

incarnazione

incarnazione
  • 4 posts

Many of my Barriers and storage units have simply disappeared, and my beds have changed color.

My capacity remains the same.

When moving buildings, there are still blue squares where the missing units are, and zombies attacking the compound still run around the invisible barriers.

But, more problematically, my Ammo Drop off and Metal Drop off have also gone invisible.

Please advise

finalfantasy07

finalfantasy07
  • 4 posts

food drop off gone invisible for a few days now but to make it worse is that when food drop off went missing, after every mission i did the game would tell that every building is in the wrong place

so after every mission i do i have to refresh to make the game work again :s

TheGreatRay

TheGreatRay
  • 1 posts

My medical bench disappear after I upgraded it. Can the developer fix this issue? Or anyone knows how to solve it? User Id: fb1698088747113411

legoland99

legoland99
  • 11 posts

Problem has been resolved.

The problem has resurfaced for me again Con, with the two ammo drop-offs and the wire traps invisible ! Does that mean that they not load ? I raided yesterday and same thing, invisible and could not get ammo from them or disarm, please, help me !

lokhulit

lokhulit
  • 10 posts

what happen my water and food collector are missing and some of my building