Photo

Post-apocalyptic Stories From Dead Zone

zombie story zephyr

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

Well, this topic is for everyone who likes or loves imagining stories with their minds like role-playing but in one's mind only. So, if you want to share a story then this is the right place to post them up. :D

I made this only for fun because you see there are no more stories that Con made after 350 days at the union city.

So I hope you post your stories for dead zoners to read and enjoy :D

You could continue the story that will be posted by me or other dead zoners if they want to. :D Just don't make it weird or absurd for them to read it.

Enjoy :)

Edited by Zephyr, 20 June 2013 - 04:47 PM.

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

Ghost is here :D

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

Ghost is here :D

o'rayt :D im just making a post :D

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

I've got a fanfic I've been writing actually. 

http://forum.conarti...-the-survivors/

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

I've got a fanfic I've been writing actually. 

http://forum.conarti...-the-survivors/

this is cool Herp :D I'll promote your stories here :D

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

reading the fic

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

Im promoting Herp's stories :D read it guys :)))

Edited by Zephyr, 20 June 2013 - 04:51 PM.

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

Warpig... a Combat Unit from a military  organization called HQ. After the invasion at Union City, Warpig was ordered to contain the  hordes of the undead to support  the rest of the military operations carried out by HQ, the best member of them,called Ghost was known for not leaving his men behind  despite the situation was quite of the man who doesnt belives the sense of compasion for his enemys and getting safe civilians and teammates.

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

come on men what about the roleplaying too?

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

come on men what about the roleplaying too?

I just saw your post sorry :)

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

the why you deleted yours?

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

i am writing a story on uc it will take time but i will soon post it up.

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

Warpig... a Combat Unit from a military  organization called HQ. After the invasion at Union City, Warpig was ordered to contain the  hordes of the undead to support  the rest of the military operations carried out by HQ, the best member of them,called Ghost was known for not leaving his men behind  despite the situation was quite of the man who doesnt belives the sense of compasion for his enemys and getting safe civilians and teammates.

Another Combat Unit was the Z Unit ordered for backing up other units who might get cornered by the dead. They have close relations with the Warpig unit and the leaders Ghost and Zephyr are good friends. Keeping each other live as their great achievement so far for they have experienced many tight situations which led to life threatening events and that is why this too leaders are in good terms.

Edited by Zephyr, 20 June 2013 - 05:15 PM.

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

i am writing a story on uc it will take time but i will soon post it up.

ok kronosian :D it's good to have responds like this :))

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

the why you deleted yours?

yeah sorry. I followed your story :D

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

then let´s get the party started

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

then let´s get the party started

haha yeah!. seen the quote i made on your story? :D im waiting for yours :))

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

haha yeah!. seen the quote i made on your story? :D im waiting for yours:D

(yeah i saw that  so lets go)  Warpig was ordered to support the  containtment of the dead in the Riverside district wich was one of the more overruned , after the deployment of the troops, the team take possitions in the old Army barricades that was placed at the start of the infection, after everyone was in their respective positions, Ghost  opened the radio comunications.

-HQ this is Warpig, we have  taken possiont in Sector Charlie, awating orders over.-

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

(yeah i saw that  so lets go)  Warpig was ordered to support the  containtment of the dead in the Riverside district wich was one of the more overruned , after the deployment of the troops, the team take possitions in the old Army barricades that was placed at the start of the infection, after everyone was in their respective positions, Ghost  opened the radio comunications.

-HQ this is Warpig, we have  taken possiont in Sector Charlie, awating orders over.-

-Warpig this is HQ over, proceed to quarantine Sector Charlie-

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

-Warpig this is HQ over, proceed to quarantine Sector Charlie-

-Roger that HQ, we proceed to the quarantined zone has planned,over.- Ghost  started to doing signals  to   his squad, they  started to move  in formation  paying attention to every car building corner and corpse in the zone, suddenly they heared a scream in one of the alleys. -Move to the alley ,go!.- he activated the radio again.- HQ survivors detected , i repeat survivors detected posibilly wounded and in  need of assitance!-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zombie, story, zephyr