Post-apocalyptic Stories From Dead Zone

zombie story zephyr

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

-This is HQ, they are currently in a tight situation over.-

(sorry if it took so long to post dude, pc broke and have to wait till now to fix it)

-HQ, this is warpig, need full status  of Z Unit, if they are in trouble we go to help them over.-

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

(sorry if it took so long to post dude, pc broke and have to wait till now to fix it)

-HQ, this is warpig, need full status  of Z Unit, if they are in trouble we go to help them over.-

hey ghost hammer sorry that i wasnt able to check this :D

-Z Unit under attack from all sides over-

WalkerSniper

WalkerSniper
  • 422 posts

I'm pretty sure people know but I've writing a FanFic of my own I've post my 2nd part because first is too short:

https://docs.google....2kFsfK-hVE/edit

here's link to rest: 

http://forum.conarti...-of-a-survivor/

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

I'm pretty sure people know but I've writing a FanFic of my own I've post my 2nd part because first is too short:

https://docs.google....2kFsfK-hVE/edit

here's link to rest: 

http://forum.conarti...-of-a-survivor/

hey aaron, something is up at dz right? keep getting disconnected

WalkerSniper

WalkerSniper
  • 422 posts

hey aaron, something is up at dz right? keep getting disconnected

I'm not even connecting. servers must be down. update coming?

Edited by WalkerSniper, 11 August 2013 - 08:16 AM.

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

I'm not even connecting. servers must be down.

yeah or maybe updating something right?

WalkerSniper

WalkerSniper
  • 422 posts

I'm on now.

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

I'm on now.

its not over yet, still keep getting dc'ed

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

hey ghost hammer sorry that i wasnt able to check this :D

-Z Unit under attack from all sides over-

-HQ,  requesting coordinates of Z unit, we are on our way to help them, over-Ghost look to his men.-Ok Warpig squad listen up, Z unit is pinned down a couple of sectors frow our current possition, engaging multiple hostiles and they are surrounded, i know you guys have friends in Z unit so as i am so, we are going to help them?- Warpig members respond  with a loud "SIR YES SIR" to their leader, ghost nods his head and look to Haansel.- You coming with us?  a friendly team is trapped and i´ll be damned if i dont help them.-

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

-HQ,  requesting coordinates of Z unit, we are on our way to help them, over-Ghost look to his men.-Ok Warpig squad listen up, Z unit is pinned down a couple of sectors frow our current possition, engaging multiple hostiles and they are surrounded, i know you guys have friends in Z unit so as i am so, we are going to help them?- Warpig members respond  with a loud "SIR YES SIR" to their leader, ghost nods his head and look to Haansel.- You coming with us?  a friendly team is trapped and i´ll be damned if i dont help them.-

Currently on the position of Z Unit, -Men!! We are pinned down. We will need to hold them off until reinforcements come. Are you prepared?, Leader of the Z Unit said-

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

hey ghost :D how you doing? you at dz right now?

ghosthammer

ghosthammer
  • 19 posts

hey ghost :D how you doing? you at dz right now?

right now not

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zombie, story, zephyr