Photo

Lock Thread

Lock Thread

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

I know this isn't really a tech support issue, but this is one of the best places to reach you with forum related stuff. 

Please lock this thread: http://forum.conarti...-outcasts-page/

Thank you.

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

You could have reported it instead of posting this, but why do you want it locked? = =

Edited by Dead Generations, 21 June 2013 - 06:25 AM.

Chris_Redfield

Chris_Redfield
  • 146 posts

You could have reported it instead of posting this, but why do you want it locked? = =

Hi! I'm one of the members of THO and the thread has been reported several times before. Basically we want it locked so that new applicants will go to our new thread where we mainly focused most of our updates and alliance treaties, also to avoid confusion from our applicants.

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

Hi! I'm one of the members of THO and the thread has been reported several times before. Basically we want it locked so that new applicants will go to our new thread where we mainly focused most of our updates and alliance treaties, also to avoid confusion from our applicants.

So Professor Oak approves of this? Why didn't he post this himself and report it himself (if he didn't already)? Or edit the thread with a link to the new thread?

Chris_Redfield

Chris_Redfield
  • 146 posts

So Professor Oak approves of this? Why didn't he post this himself and report it himself (if he didn't already)? Or edit the thread with a link to the new thread?

I'm afraid Professor Oak had finally retired from the Alliance and he officially announced it just this morning (please see the link below) and leave Sandro_Jern be the officially in charge of the THO alliance.

http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/2006-herc-coalition/page-4#entry21303

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lock, Thread