Photo

[guide] [faq] Guide For The New Guy

Guide walkthough help faq strategy newcomer

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

The FAQ still says 15$ for the DMU...Please fix it!!!

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts

The FAQ still says 15$ for the DMU...Please fix it!!!

Ack. Sorry. I didn't remember to change it. Thanks.

Flire

Flire
  • 1 posts

Thanks for the FAQ, this really helped me out in my early levels.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

One more thing, on GS, tons of threads are being created just for account resets.

Q: Can I reset my account?
A: No, Con is the only one that can reset your account, but they only reset the ones that are bugged.

Vitro

Vitro
  • 1 posts

Why is the cap lower for Kongregate players?  So if I reach level 30, could I go to armor games and play the game there, but keep my original team and compound/resources?

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts

Why is the cap lower for Kongregate players?  So if I reach level 30, could I go to armor games and play the game there, but keep my original team and compound/resources?

The game was released at a later date for Kongregate, during the first 2 weeks of release, Con forgot to put a level cap and people were like animals and RUSHED THROUGH THE GAME and got to level 44~ and Con, being the good guy he is, just put a bigger cap. And for your second question, no you may not transfer game info from one to another.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

One more thing, forgot to mention in the reply above, there are some threads being made in GS about this:

Q: Will I get all the items in any supply box?
A: No, you will only get one item from any supply box, the item that you will get is selected randomly.

Edit: You're free to adjust the sentence.

Edited by Rain08, 29 April 2013 - 04:35 AM.

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts

One more thing, forgot to mention in the reply above, there are some threads being made in GS about this:

Q: Will I get all the items in any supply box?
A: No, you will only get one item from any supply box, the item that you will get is selected randomly.

Edit: You're free to adjust the sentence.

Thanks! Added. Now working on some BBCoding

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

I quickly threw together a small guide in a reply post, thought you might like to grab something from there: http://forum.conarti...g-and-chatting/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide, walkthough, help, faq, strategy, newcomer