Photo

Missing Locations

tasks missing locations

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tyrone

Tyrone
  • 135 posts

It's easy to grow bored when the game says I have to wait days before I can finish or even move a structure under upgrade. However, this redirection of focus has led me to notice several problems in the Tasks. Several do not state the location that they apply to, either in their name or in the task description.

These are the ones that do not explicitly state where the requirements can be fulfilled:

Target Practice: The Police

Resident Resource

Playing House

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Target Practice: Police:  Police can be found on any mission.  You get that mission when you start Riverside Heights iirc, so that's where you should be looking for them.  Having a "Martial Law in the apocalypse" book helps a lot.

Resident Resource:  Yeah I see what you mean with that one,  been way too long since I completed that one to tell you where

Playing House:  Lists the Stadium in the task description,  I'd try there.

Strider

Strider
  • 246 posts

Track the tasks, they show you the locations required.

Tyrone

Tyrone
  • 135 posts

Only if it's already in the mission description (unless a change in the past day has altered this). I understand that police and military can be found in missions to various locations, but when I kill a dozen and see the counter the same it tends to mean that there is only one location that the kill count applies to.

Strider

Strider
  • 246 posts

Like I said, track the tasks. Click the icon on the right hand side of every task and I'll show up on your HUD. It provides information on where do you need to go to complete these tasks. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tasks, missing, locations