Photo

The New Roman Empire (tnr)

Alliance Last Stand Dead Zone New Roman Empire TNR Roman Empire New Clan Diplomacy War

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

The New Roman Empire (TNR)

TNR.jpgzombies+05.jpg

The New Roman Empire is a new nation, governed by senate of the people. The TNR strive help its Citizens survive against the infected and barbaric raiders who would loot and slaughter.
The New Roman Empire is a republic where all voices are heard, members are free to express their ideas and opinions and free to choose their own path to go down whether it is a peaceful building path or a warring raiding PvP path (however you must follow the laws, shown below). We have players from all different backgrounds of different levels, so there is support for everyone and anyone who joins. All players of all levels are welcome! Members are also free to leave of course if they should be dissatisfied.

Regardless of whether you are in the alliance or not and whoever you are talking to, even our enemies (currently:none), Try to be friendly and polite, and have fun, it is a game after all.

Read on for more information and have a nice day!

Joining

Interested in joining? Find me on chat by typing /w SMAM_man at the times stated below, or post your interest to join the TNR via this thread and provide this information:

Your in-game name: ..........

Your Armorgame profile name: .....

Your level: .........
Your activity (how often do you log on per week): ........

Your country of residence (for timezone coordination): ........

The Date and time* you expect to be on to discuss your application (*GMT): ..........

I am normally online between 20:00-00:00 (GMT) and if you can't see me in chat, just message me by typing in '/w SMAM_man' .

Laws

- Members must not attack other members of the TNR.
- Members must follow the word of the Senate, this includes diplomacy and declarations

(participation in war is not compulsory, but it is advised not to antagonise or fraternise with the enemy, whoever they may be).
- Members must communicate in English when interacting with the rest of the alliance.

- Members must not act directly against the TNR i.e. espionage or poaching.
- Members must be active at least once every 10 days unless advance notice is given prior to their absence, inactivity for more than 25+ days is an automatic removal.

- Members must NOT beg on any chat-room.  It is not dignified and it puts the alliance in a bad light.  Aid will be given after Citizenship is earned.

Failure to adhere to the Laws of the TNR will result in the perpetrator being issued a caution. After 2 cautions are given, the member committing these offences will be expelled from the TNR. Their reputation within the TNR will be severely damaged. Cautions do expire after 15 days however repeating offenders will be noted.

Alliance benefits

Citizens of the New Roman Empire will have exclusive access to Advice and Strategy material through our YouTube Channel (for members only).

In addition, they can ask for direct advice from our higher level members through chat our via Armorgames messenger as well as through this thread.
We also offer direct support through providing supplies, materials and books to Citizens who need it. This could be building materials, books to help scavenge or level up or medical and military supplies i.e. weapons or ammunition. You must have a full Citizenship to be eligible (see Alliance structure below for more details).
Further benefits are listed below.

All alliance members who are Level 25 and below are eligible to being issued a green/blue/purple m24 (the choice is offered to you) to help them in the Dead Zone! (Must be Citizen and must reach Level 18, those lower than 18 will be issued their rifle upon reaching Level 18).

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Alliance Structure (Ranks will be assigned)

Player of all levels are welcome, the only requirement is that players are reasonably active.
New players will be accepted and must remain in the alliance through a 4 day probation period after which they will then receive a full Citizenship.
Citizens can then apply to be either a Senator or a Praetorian or a Vigiles.  Citizens may also rise to rank of Esteemed Citizen or Merchant. These ranks are earned based on member's reputation within the alliance (interacting more within the alliance helps to boost one's reputation) and carry with them prestige and pride in the alliance.  Citizens who wish to volunteer their services to the TNR armed forces will be raised to the rank of Legionarre and will report to the Praetorians.

Senators are members of the senate, where motions are carried as to what the alliance should do and how to go about doing it. Senators are non-military and address mainly civilian and diplomatic issues e.g. internal economy or growth and development strategies. Only the Senate can authorise ALL and ANY alliance actions.  There will be a max of 20 Senators

Praetorians are leaders in the TNR army. They are in charge of all military matters for the alliance. The Praetorians form the War Council of the TNR and when war has been authorised and declared by the Senate, the Praetorians meet to formulate a war plan. They are also in charge of overseeing the defence of the TNR including reports of being attacked.   There are a max of 5 Praetorians and The Praetorians report to the Imperator.

Vigiles are the Judges and police of the TNR, enforcing the law and the word of the Senate as well as dealing with any internal disputes. This role is crucial for keeping the peace with in the alliance. Players must patient, tolerant and show some degree of wisdom to deal with the decision-making aspects of the role. There is a maximum number of 5 Vigiles who will report to the Vigiles Princeps.

To apply for a position within the alliance, post your application here/ via chat/ via AG messenger on my profile:

Your Dead zone ID: ...........

The Position of interest: ..........

A sentence or 2 as to why you would be suitable for this position: .............

Tasks and assignments will be issued to members depending on their preference to either be a non-raider or a raider.  Their tasks and assignments will be based on also the extent to which they are a raider or non-raider i.e. someone who likes to do "a bit" of raiding will be assigned to do some raiding and some gathering.

Ranks do not force your assignments other than those attached with the rank for example, Senators can be warring or peaceful and so on but must participate in senate meetings.

All members regardless of rank, should feel absolutely free to raise any issues with any member of the alliance, whether you want a 1-to-1 with myself, or any of the other ranks or a fellow citizen. The ranks primarily are to designate who will deal with issues.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why join an alliance?? (http://tlaststand.wi.../wiki/Alliances)

Alliance bonuses will be available where every two weeks, all Alliances receive a set of tasks, which are the same for all Alliances. These tasks vary from contributing a certain amount of resources, killing a certain number of infected, to helping a number of users who aren't in Alliances.
When completed, they provide the Alliance with Alliance Tokens, which then enter the Alliance's stockpile of Tokens. The Senate will then decide what to spend these Alliance Tokens on.

Alliance Boosts are on the same cycle as the Alliance Tasks, a set of Alliance Boosts are available. Boosts give similar benefits to Books and affect all members in the Alliance. Their duration and cost is determined by how much time is left in the current competition round. The Alliance's size will also affect their cost.

Competition (In testing) 

Every two weeks, a new competitive round will begin. Alliances will fight for set prizes that are awarded to the top 3 Alliances at the end of the round. The prizes are sizable amounts of Fuel (10000, 5000, 2500) are given to the top 3 alliances respectively and are split between the Top 10 members of each of the winning Alliances.
Every Alliance member has their Alliance Banner on display. Successfully stealing it in a raid will grant points to the raiding player and cause the defending player to lose points. If all raiders are incapacitated, however, the raiding player will count as failing even they managed to steal the Banner. If the Banner is stolen, they will reappear automatically after a set amount of time.
The amount of points earned and lost is determined by comparing the raider's level vs the defender's level, as well as their respective leader-board positions. Players with a higher level and/or a higher leader-board position will lose more points and gain less, and vice versa for lower level and/or lower positioned players.

Alliances are ranked on a global leader-board which determines the winners at the end of the round. In the case of points being tied, the most "Efficient" alliance will be awarded the prize.

Scores

Alliance scores are only for the current round of competition and will reset at the end of each round. The Alliance's score is the total of its members' scores, with a scale applied to allow smaller Alliances to compete with bigger ones. Members gain and lose points by successfully stealing/destroying other Alliances' banners and by losing their own banners, respectively, to a minimum of 0 points. If a member is removed from an Alliance during the course of a round, their score is also removed.

Alliance Level

Placing in the top 100 Alliances during a competition round grants Alliances a set amount of Victory Points, determined by where the Alliance placed. These points act similarly to XP and will increase the Alliance's Level.

Alliance Status
Currently, the TNR are at peace with all other alliances and individual players
There are 20 players in the TNR with levels ranging from 50 to 25.

Edited by SMAM Man, 12 January 2014 - 11:11 PM.

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

TNR are recruiting and accepting all applications.  Activity is the only requirement.

Updates and announcements for the alliance will be made here as well as the message board in the alliance in-game area.

Edited by SMAM Man, 29 June 2013 - 12:29 AM.

gamer773

gamer773
  • 49 posts

Like the old Roman Empire the new Roman Empire will fall!

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

Bump

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

Well we are growing and supporting our members so, I think we will be fine.  But thanks for the input, doomsayers always liven things up.

Matt_Johnson

Matt_Johnson
  • 8 posts

Where is the NCR when we need them?.

Hippias

Hippias
  • 2 posts

Hello, I am interested in joining this alliance.  I am a lvl 34 that was looking to get more out of the game, but not be surrounded by a bunch of kids.

xXTehCrusaderXx

xXTehCrusaderXx
  • 606 posts

Where is the NCR when we need them?.

Ha!
 Funniest comment I've seen in the alliance section since...

Today.

Nice alliance, by the way. However, I'm already in one...So...Yeah...

I take the pie on this one...

Edited by xXTehCrusaderXx, 28 June 2013 - 10:30 PM.

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

Hello, I am interested in joining this alliance.  I am a lvl 34 that was looking to get more out of the game, but not be surrounded by a bunch of kids.

Great, we would love to have you join.  I can already see you as being a good Senator.  Well I am in the dead zone normally between 19:30-00:00 (GMT) although tomorrow I will be online in the morning (GMT) but won't be on for the afternoon till Sunday afternoon, but after that, I will be online the rest of Sunday and the regular schedule during the week.

What is your game name, so I might be able to recognize you if I spot it in the chat?

Edited by SMAM Man, 29 June 2013 - 01:18 AM.

Worl boss

Worl boss
  • 1 posts

I've been looking to join an alliance and this one interests me and would like to be a part of it

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

I've been looking to join an alliance and this one interests me and would like to be a part of it

Brilliant! If you are active, then you are more than welcome!  I am online the rest of Sunday and the regular schedule during the week.

What is your game name, so I might be able to recognize you if I spot it in the chat?  

Perhaps the best way to catch me is type in  /t SMAM Man  and that will send me a message regardless of where I am.  I will be online tomorrow from 20:30-00:00 (GMT) and in the same time period for Friday.  I will be online all day Saturday till the evening and Sunday I should be on all day except from 13:45-4:00 (GMT) and 18:45-20:30 (GMT).  All other times on Sunday I will be online.  Throughout next week Mon-Fri, I will be online from 20:30-00:00 (GMT) every evening.

Edited by SMAM Man, 04 July 2013 - 12:31 AM.

Hippias

Hippias
  • 2 posts

My in game name is also Hippias.  I am on throughout the week anywhere from  15:00 - 21:00 (GMT) and then a later probably from 2:00-5:00 (GMT)

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

My in game name is also Hippias.  I am on throughout the week anywhere from  15:00 - 21:00 (GMT) and then a later probably from 2:00-5:00 (GMT)

Okay, well I will be online tomorrow throughout the evening 19:30-00:00 (GMT) and I will be in DZ2 and Trade 1 chat rooms (you can select by typing in ' /ls ' ) I will be posting every now and then so connect to these chatrooms and have a look and pm me for an invite.  We are eager to have you join us.

Perhaps the best way to catch me is type in  /t SMAM Man  and that will send me a message regardless of where I am.  I will be online tomorrow from 20:30-00:00 (GMT) and in the same time period for Friday.  I will be online all day Saturday till the evening and Sunday I should be on all day except from 13:45-4:00 (GMT) and 18:45-20:30 (GMT).  All other times on Sunday I will be online.  Throughout next week Mon-Fri, I will be online from 20:30-00:00 (GMT) every evening.

Edited by SMAM Man, 03 July 2013 - 08:05 PM.

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

Bump

iceman33

iceman33
  • 489 posts

yeah but they don't have spears and sowrds and sheilds well besides riot sheild if they come into game but they got new Tech like  guns bombs granades kevalar vests etc.

PinoyGamer

PinoyGamer
  • 5 posts

In-game name: PinoySurvivor
Level: 12
Activity (how often do you log on per week):  Every day

The Bro Army alliance didn't get ANY members so I had to disband it...

Chiv3rs

Chiv3rs
  • 8 posts

Hi there !

In-game name : Chivers
Level : I'm currently level 32
Activity :  2h a day between Monday to Friday, 3-4h a day the week-end.

I'm quite interested of this alliance because it got good principles and I actually like the Roman empire idea. I'm not an english native speaker so I can make mistake during conversation on the chat.

Hope I will be committed ;)

See u soon.

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

In-game name: PinoySurvivor
Level: 12
Activity (how often do you log on per week):  Every day

The Bro Army alliance didn't get ANY members so I had to disband it...

Ah sorry to hear that.  Well I will be online during the evenings (GMT) of weekdays so if you want to chat and get an invite type /t SMAM_man and your message

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

Hi there !

In-game name : Chivers
Level : I'm currently level 32
Activity :  2h a day between Monday to Friday, 3-4h a day the week-end.

I'm quite interested of this alliance because it got good principles and I actually like the Roman empire idea. I'm not an english native speaker so I can make mistake during conversation on the chat.

Hope I will be committed  ;)

See u soon.

We would love to have you in our alliance.  Heck as a plus you could improve your english by communicating in english and at the moment your english is understandable so it's fine with me! I will be online during the evenings (GMT) of weekdays so if you want to chat and get an invite type /t SMAM_man and your message

Edited by SMAM Man, 09 July 2013 - 10:42 PM.

SMAM Man

SMAM Man
  • 95 posts

If you wish to join the alliance, post here your application and a specific date and time* of which YOU will be on so that we can meet up to discuss your membership.

Thank you.

*GMT

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alliance, Last Stand Dead Zone, New Roman Empire, TNR, Roman, Empire, New, Clan, Diplomacy, War