Photo

New Types Of Zombies

Stun weapons Zed

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

gamer773

gamer773
  • 49 posts

I'm not sure if they have a few of the zombies so I'm just gonna post it. So they should make a new gun toting zombie that has learned how to use a gun and fires at you like a survivor. They should also have a bomb zombie, it would have a bomb strapped to it's back, run to you and explode, kinda like a suicide bomber. There could also be an escaped convict zombie, which is ruthless, powerful, fast, and crazy, it would be a mutant. It'd be good since it'd be a challenge for the higher level players but it wouldn't be in lower level player's missions.

Please reply

Edited by gamer773, 26 June 2013 - 11:30 PM.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

*Double post*

Edited by PeterTehDumb, 26 June 2013 - 06:09 AM.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

http://forum.conarti...bies-with-guns/

Before you post, use the search bar up top or use mine

James_C_Grayson

James_C_Grayson
  • 237 posts

I'm not sure if they have a few of the zombies so I'm just gonna post it. So they should make a new gun toting zombie that has learned how to use a gun and fires at you like a survivor. They should also have a bomb zombie, it would have a bomb strapped to it's back, run to you and explode, kinda like a suicide bomber. There could also be an escaped convict zombie, which is ruthless, powerful, fast, and crazy. It'd be good since it'd be a challenge for the higher level players but it wouldn't be in lower level player's missions.

Please reply

No.

First, zombies can't use guns, when they die while holding a gun, they'll use it as a club and their brain functions can't even make it learn that and if i'm correct, you got this idea from Land of the Dead which is a movie i found rather ridiculous.

Second, bomb zombies have been suggested...got run down by the community.

3rd, basically just a fast and powerful runner...sounds like it's a mutant, which Con finds rather silly.

However, not giving a -1 or +1. Just improve your ideas a bit. :)

gamer773

gamer773
  • 49 posts

What's Land of the Dead, never heard of it.

crunt

crunt
  • 142 posts

No.

First, zombies can't use guns, when they die while holding a gun, they'll use it as a club and their brain functions can't even make it learn that and if i'm correct, you got this idea from Land of the Dead which is a movie i found rather ridiculous.

Second, bomb zombies have been suggested...got run down by the community.

3rd, basically just a fast and powerful runner...sounds like it's a mutant, which Con finds rather silly.

However, not giving a -1 or +1. Just improve your ideas a bit. :)

Nothing to add except it's nice to see someone else agrees with me about that ridiculous LotD movie. George Romero's "How to take a gigantic dump on your own franchise in 90 minutes".

As for the suggestions: -1 from me I'm afraid. All a bit silly.

Midimiaow

Midimiaow
  • 329 posts

Let's not start the -22'd Bomber Zombies discussion again, shall we?

meropo

meropo
  • 198 posts

Zombies with guns...

No... just... no...

wonderfish

wonderfish
  • 49 posts

Well.. this is more than a double post. More like umpteenth. But given  the request please reply..

The basic point is diversity, and I'm sure no one objects to that in principle. So first consider what is proposed, and then RP around it.

"Gun toting zombie." 

That is, survivor-comparable foes with ranged attacks. Redefine as "raider", or "crazy ol' geezer with a shotgun", or "herc cleansing team", "deranged survivor", or "neighbor with a grudge." And poof, perfectly plausible ranged weapon foe.

"Suicide bomber." A single-use straight-line explosive attack that can be shot before it reaches the target.

Why a zed would be wearing a bomb.. well, someone put it there. A sort of seeker mine.

Or the zed IS the bomb. A really bad gase of gas; flammable, too.

Or have someone put explosives or burning stuff on a cart and send it at the survivors. A safe, devastating attack from range, used in siege warfare for centuries.

Could also make things interesting in PvP, whether it be used by offense or defense.

"Escaped mutant convict zombie." A dangerous single foe. Boosted in one or more of the following: DPS, durability, speed.

I suppose all rare zeds are versions of this? New versions.. sure, bring it on.

Stg Jonny

Stg Jonny
  • 436 posts
I'm all for new types of zombies. Sadly many people here don't like change. They don't see potential in making the game better.

Foxi Shandris

Foxi Shandris
  • 163 posts

Zombies with guns...

No... just... no...

I love that avatar image... Is there a bigger version I can have?

James_C_Grayson

James_C_Grayson
  • 237 posts

I'm all for new types of zombies. Sadly many people here don't like change. They don't see potential in making the game better.

And unfortunately, you don't even know that Con doesn't want mutants in the game. And now that our peace is destroyed since you came back, we'll have to live with your annoyance...AGAIN.

MihailAndrei

MihailAndrei
  • 408 posts

We all like changes. But the problem is... we like good changes. And however good/bad an idea is, if Con already said it won't exist, it won't. Even if a topic with mutants will have +3000, it is a kind of politic not to add them. OK?

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

gun totting zambie: NO

exploding zambie: NO

covict zambie: lets see here...oh yes NO

one reason the individual survivor are harder to kill than the occasional horde is beacuse THEY HAV GUNS(ok, they take cover and shoot from watchtowers and you hav traps, too, but wtf) and every zambie to date is melee-based or whatever its called. btw, gunner zambies are taken from resident evil, arent they?

from l4d 1 & 2. boomer. STILL NO

let me see what u wrote again...'ruthless, powerful, fast, and crazy, it would be a mutant.' 1: how can zambies be ruthless? 2: powerful - bruisers fast - runners crazy - arent they all? mutant - how? zambies are already mutant. sort of

Aggromemnon

Aggromemnon
  • 31 posts

I suggested this in another post as well, but.....

"Union City Zoo"

Infected Gorillas

Zombie Elephant/Rhino/Hippo etc.

POO-FLINGING INFECTED MONKEYS!

The Mechanic

The Mechanic
  • 200 posts

I suggested this in another post as well, but.....

"Union City Zoo"

Infected Gorillas

Zombie Elephant/Rhino/Hippo etc.

POO-FLINGING INFECTED MONKEYS!

That was the new infected skins topic that i posted

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stun weapons, Zed