75 replies to this topic

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts

How much worth of Looter 10%?

Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix
  • 610 posts

I think it's time for a slight revision on this courtesy of the new update.

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts
I guess you are right

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

I think it's time for a slight revision on this courtesy of the new update.

I updated the OP a bit to reflect recent trade changes. Can you review and see if I need to add anything else/missed something important? Thank you. 

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

I never posted on this topic, but it has always been the link I gave to newcomers who asked about how trade works. Nice job.

My 2 cents: Maybe you should reflect in your original post that Level 3 HERC keys are the official trading currency nowadays, more or less.

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 488 posts

You might also want to update your hats section to reflect that most clothing has gone down in value a ton because of their relative commonality, the only ones still worth a lot being event items, such as halloween, eater (warren mask) and bounty ballistics masks and the new premium box masks and helm. Edit: And also taht the value of looters and oh shinys have also plummeted.

Edited by OrangeDuck, 20 September 2014 - 07:37 AM.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

I never posted on this topic, but it has always been the link I gave to newcomers who asked about how trade works. Nice job.

My 2 cents: Maybe you should reflect in your original post that Level 3 HERC keys are the official trading currency nowadays, more or less.

Added in. Thank you 

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

You might also want to update your hats section to reflect that most clothing has gone down in value a ton because of their relative commonality, the only ones still worth a lot being event items, such as halloween, eater (warren mask) and bounty ballistics masks and the new premium box masks and helm. Edit: And also taht the value of looters and oh shinys have also plummeted.

In general, I tried not to include specific values on hats because there are so many new ones being introduced and discontinued all the time. 

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

Damn just spotted this one. Could I add this to the Guide of the Federal Military? I'll just post the link.

You know its ironic that I just hit level 45. Only to find this staring at me in the face. I always sucked in trading but now this one has helped....

Edited by Sky_Fall, 23 September 2014 - 01:31 PM.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Damn just spotted this one. Could I add this to the Guide of the Federal Military? I'll just post the link.

You know its ironic that I just hit level 45. Only to find this staring at me in the face. I always sucked in trading but now this one has helped....

As long as you give credit, feel free. 

Shu Lien

Shu Lien
  • 32 posts

Bump, voted up and bookmarking this post. It's helping me decide what I need to trade, keep or dump/recycle. Thank you for posting it  :)

EDIT: Also following this too!

Edited by Shu Lien, 31 October 2014 - 06:46 PM.

Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix
  • 610 posts

I think mention needs to be made of premium keys, since they've become as much of a currency as the other keys and unis. Also, +1 to cancel that -1 on your post. This deserves to be bumped so newbies to trading can find it quickly.

Tino

Tino
  • 48 posts

I would love to see this pinned as I give this link out to new players all the time.

Great job Frostedd :)

bob sagad

bob sagad
  • 271 posts

Can we update that part where it says uniques and rares are always sought after by now even some lower level players recycle their uniques and most rares are recycled

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts

Would want this updated since Infamous Components and Research Notes are valuable

minecraftsas

minecraftsas
  • 1 posts

This is a very usefull guide to trade for low lvl or mid lvl or high lvl may be but you should change the scam to sharking cause sharking meant a experienced trader (high lvls) use the inexperience of the other trade to lower the price of the trade and thanks you for this guide