Photo

Deathmobile

DeathMobile

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

thefortune

thefortune
  • 1 posts

Greetings,People i would like to know why deathmobile was 14.90 USD and now its 29.90 USD that´s  very higher price!!!!.

Nicol_Djaghilev

Nicol_Djaghilev
  • 569 posts

Long story short, it's a bit overpowered. The developers opted to raise the price so less people would buy it.

IRA_

IRA_
  • 75 posts

The DMU is the key to finding rares/uniques. You don't have to wait 2+hrs on return times and therefore, it's OP (overpowered). The price has gone up because it's so awesome and MANY players would pay big for something so great and the developers would get extra $$$.

Edited by ImReallyAwesome_, 01 July 2013 - 11:38 PM.

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

The DMU is the key to finding rares/uniques. You don't have to wait 2+hrs on return times and therefore, it's OP (overpowered). The price has gone up because it's so awesome and MANY players would pay big for something so great and the developers would get extra $$$.

I've only seen rumors, but no official say, that drop rates for rares & uniques fpr DMU users are lowered big time.

Also, I take it that you're a fan of Emilie Nereng?

Edited by Dead Generations, 02 July 2013 - 05:29 AM.

Stg Jonny

Stg Jonny
  • 436 posts

sorry double post

Edited by Stg Jonny, 02 July 2013 - 07:44 AM.

Stg Jonny

Stg Jonny
  • 436 posts

The OP excuse is just the cover up lol im surprise so many people buy it. how old are you guys??

I really hope that's you in ur display picture. or else it would be VERY  creepy

Edited by Stg Jonny, 02 July 2013 - 07:45 AM.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

The OP excuse is just the cover up lol im surprise so many people buy it. how old are you guys??

I really hope that's you in ur display picture. or else it would be VERY  creepy

Maybe you should dye your hair and become blonde, perhaps she'll like you more that way.

And if it's an excuse, call 'Always available to be killed by raiders' OP, because it takes up all of your time and it's easier to get better loots than a non-DMU user.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

Since I play on Kong where there is no DMU I can say that is straight out untruth.

I've found 9 unique weapons and 5 unique vests,  probably about double if not triple that on rares  (not sure on rares exact numbers cause I've recycled a bunch).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DeathMobile