Photo

Moral/karma/reputation Meter For Survivors And Players

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Chaosticket

Chaosticket
  • 165 posts

I had an idea. Have a moral/karma/reputation meter for the survivors. If theyre going around pillaging people, its not good, and since there's radio now, people know a fair bit of what youve been doing.

Bounties were a start, but try something longer-term and more well-known so people dont get to clear their reputation once a bounty is gone.

This changes things so players are actually encouraged to interact with other players/survivors.

You can help out a human compound, raid other people, or just kill zombies.

if you get a postive/negative reputation you could change it over time. An"angel" could become a "devil" by raiding alot of people, and vice versa by witholding raids and helping others.

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 545 posts

Ya know, you don't have to turn this game into "Fallout: Zombies."

Just sayin.'

Emnity

Emnity
  • 273 posts

It's a start for an idea, but what's the point in it? Does a bar just move left or right or does it affect something? Such as if you're too far into the "evil" area you have no protection periods after being raided and cannot use a white flag book. On the other hand, if you're purely in the "good" area you can only be raided if you raid someone first.

Crayola

Crayola
  • 233 posts
I help people by raiding those who raided them which is what you call evil. That would make me a devil right?

Edited by Crayola, 15 April 2013 - 09:47 PM.

Emnity

Emnity
  • 273 posts

I help people by raiding those who raided them which is what you call evil. That would make me a devil right?

My examples weren't meant for any kind of cross examination, they were examples to help the OP decide the direction of his proposed system.

Crayola

Crayola
  • 233 posts

My examples weren't meant for any kind of cross examination, they were examples to help the OP decide the direction of his proposed system.

I was talking to Chaos ._.

Emnity

Emnity
  • 273 posts

I was talking to Chaos ._.

My mistake >.>

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

That would make you Paragade

Crayola

Crayola
  • 233 posts

That would make you Paragade

What's a paragade?

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 545 posts

What's a paragade?

It's not a term I'm familiar with, but my guess would be a combination of the terms "paragon" and "renegade."

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

It's not a term I'm familiar with, but my guess would be a combination of the terms "paragon" and "renegade."

yeah portmanteau of paragon and renegade.