Photo

Last Stand Union City Continuation... Will It Happen?

Best Answer LPGD , 18 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

Doubtful that there will be a continuation. Con is kind of busy with TLS: DZ at the moment, and still will be in the foreseeable future.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

skeletonking

skeletonking
  • 16 posts

Why does it have to end there? This game has kept people playing for different strategies and it upset a lot of the percent for the union city game. Oh so your characters wife turns and whats next? Who knows? That's the perfect cliff hanger that makes people want more, if they make a continuation where you can upload your character to the next one it'd make a lot of people happy and end the cliff hanger that makes us rage in wonder of what happens next? Does he die? Are they making the next part? if they are that'd be fantastic, if not... that'd leave us wondering so we need to know the conclusion. Con Artist if you see this... please take this in consideration and at least try to make it cause a lot of people will be happy

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,222 posts
✓  Best Answer

Doubtful that there will be a continuation. Con is kind of busy with TLS: DZ at the moment, and still will be in the foreseeable future.

Edited by LPGD, 06 August 2013 - 09:25 PM.

Gavin

Gavin
  • 19 posts

I'd like a sequel to TLS:2 

ArmorJinjrax

ArmorJinjrax
  • 98 posts

The only way we'll be seeing a continuation in the storyline anytime soon is inside of TLS:DZ as part of the gazette. To my knowledge, the last story related quest was building the beacon for a "society" or some such. Who knows, maybe Jack will make his way into TLS:DZ, either as a survivor buddy or perhaps a zed boss. But I doubt it.

Hyunwoo

Hyunwoo
  • 626 posts

I doubt there would be a sequel even though I want one. It's kinda the same with Blizzard not able to make a Warcraft 4 due to the World of Warcraft.. It would be very hard for Con to make a sequel to Union City, but maybe a prequel?

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,222 posts

maybe a prequel?

Last Stand.

Last Stand 2.

The Mechanic

The Mechanic
  • 200 posts

There probably wont be a sequel but I would play it if there was.

Hyunwoo

Hyunwoo
  • 626 posts

Last Stand.

Last Stand 2.

I meant a prequel as in Jack isn't the main character, but just another guy in Union City right at the beginning of the infection

Kaden

Kaden
  • 2 posts

Why does it have to end there? This game has kept people playing for different strategies and it upset a lot of the percent for the union city game. Oh so your characters wife turns and whats next? Who knows? That's the perfect cliff hanger that makes people want more, if they make a continuation where you can upload your character to the next one it'd make a lot of people happy and end the cliff hanger that makes us rage in wonder of what happens next? Does he die? Are they making the next part? if they are that'd be fantastic, if not... that'd leave us wondering so we need to know the conclusion. Con Artist if you see this... please take this in consideration and at least try to make it cause a lot of people will be happy

I Agree I Have Been Waiting 2 Years To Find Out What Happens

Rising_Dragon

Rising_Dragon
  • 7 posts

I somehow doubt LS:UC 2 will be thing...

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 131 posts
Who knows...maybe we'll get to be a HERC guy