Dead Zone Scholar Alliance Group Clan Peace Pacifist

• Please log in to reply
1379 replies to this topic

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level;22
In-game name; ned_the_killer
How many times do you log on per week (on average); 10-12 (sadly its almost twice a day for long periods of time)
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); hell yea
Do you speak fluent English?; only if you dont include typos or grammer
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); ag
Why you want to join an Alliance?; i like chat but public chat can be annoying plus i think itll be fun
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); dz1,0 depends on the day

Hey, glad you log on a lot, so do I! Accepted!

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

Good Job, Frosty. 

I'd like to propose an Alliance. 

The: 

Dead Zone Treaty. I might propose this between neutral and peaceful alliances that are well known and respected by me, the community, or those who are in the alliance. You'd be the first in the alliance. 

This is an offer. Our rules state that peace treaties cannot be broken. 

However realize that if either of our alliances are in a war, that we work as a group, both our alliances join forces to fight against an enemy of one (Or even both) of our alliances. Signing up with this alliance states that you will:

1. Not Attack our alliance. Any lone members who attack the alliance will be spoken to by the leader/counselor/co-admin/admin or any man of power. 

2. Be friendly to our alliance (and any alliances we currently have)

Section A, 1.

-An issue with this rule is if a war is fought between a currently treatied alliance and the one who is trying to join. This will end in a War-Over Treaty.

3. Join in any war that is currently being fought by a treatied alliance that is in this treaty. If you wish to not participate please tell a man of power.

More treaty parts may be added in newer versions of this section of treaty.

-DZT Alliance Treaty 1.0 Ver. 1.0-

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Good Job, Frosty. 

I'd like to propose an Alliance. 

The: 

Dead Zone Treaty. I might propose this between neutral and peaceful alliances that are well known and respected by me, the community, or those who are in the alliance. You'd be the first in the alliance. 

However realize that if either of our alliances are in a war, that we work as a group, both our alliances join forces to fight against an enemy of one (Or even both) of our alliances. Signing up with this alliance states that you will:

1. Not Attack our alliance. Any lone members who attack the alliance will be spoken to by the leader/counselor/co-admin/admin or any man of power. 

Section A, 1.

-An issue with this rule is if a war is fought between a currently treatied alliance and the one who is trying to join. This will end in a War-Over Treaty.

3. Join in any war that is currently being fought by a treatied alliance that is in this treaty. If you wish to not participate please tell a man of power.

-DZT Alliance Treaty 1.0 Ver. 1.0-

I do agree to the terms, sir! I know you, and I would not have let any of my members attack your group anyhow. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

I do agree to the terms, sir! I know you, and I would not have let any of my members attack your group anyhow. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Good. Welcome to the Treaty.

oh, and remember to #SWAGITUPLOLYOLO

millimeter peter

millimeter peter
  • 8 posts
In-game level;11
In-game name; Ryan Schotter
How many times do you log on per week (on average);5-8 times
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted);Yes Sir
Do you speak fluent English?;Yes Sir
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong);Armor Games
Why you want to join an Alliance?; Yes Sir
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.);DeadZone1 and Trade1 on occasion 

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Good. Welcome to the Treaty.

oh, and remember to #SWAGITUPLOLYOLO

Are there any other Alliances you plan on getting to join?

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level;11
In-game name; Ryan Schotter
How many times do you log on per week (on average);5-8 times
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted);Yes Sir
Do you speak fluent English?;Yes Sir
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong);Armor Games
Why you want to join an Alliance?; Yes Sir
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.);DeadZone1 and Trade1 on occasion 

Reviewed and accepted, welcome to the Scholars. 

Edited by Frostedd, 16 April 2013 - 03:11 AM.

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

If other treaties you deem fit to allow them to join Frostedd, you send em the same message and add on more later if you wish.

I might get some more if I deem them fit by me.

wildboyzac

wildboyzac
  • 13 posts

In-game level;13

In-game name; wildboyzac
How many times do you log on per week (on average); 1-3 times a day
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); i sure can
Do you speak fluent English?;Yes, english is my first language 
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); Armor Games
Why you want to join an Alliance?; looking for support if i ever need it and to epand my knowledge
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); DeadZone1 and Trade1 basically everytime i'm logged on

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

Section A, 1.

3. Join in any war that is currently being fought by a treatied alliance that is in this treaty. Any current foot soldiers or members that have drafted as a fighter must be divided between helping both sides. 

-DZT Alliance Treaty 1.0 Ver. 1.1-

Edit: Changed rule 3 a bit..

The Morrigan

The Morrigan
  • 60 posts

To be honest, Frost, I'm not sure that I like the idea of starting a war with someone because another alliance is at war with them.  This opens up a huge can of worms (lot of experience here, I was the founder of a chain of alliances in another PvP game).  Might be a better idea to agree to friendly terms, not war terms.

phosphorylation

phosphorylation
  • 3 posts

The war terms seem rather generous. This might make possible additions to the clan hard and people will not be willing to retaliate just for the sake of another alliance which they are not in.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level;13

In-game name; wildboyzac
How many times do you log on per week (on average); 1-3 times a day
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); i sure can
Do you speak fluent English?;Yes, english is my first language 
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); Armor Games
Why you want to join an Alliance?; looking for support if i ever need it and to epand my knowledge
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); DeadZone1 and Trade1 basically everytime i'm logged on

Sounds good, I like the fact you try to get on everyday. Accepted, welcome!

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

To be honest, Frost, I'm not sure that I like the idea of starting a war with someone because another alliance is at war with them.  This opens up a huge can of worms (lot of experience here, I was the founder of a chain of alliances in another PvP game).  Might be a better idea to agree to friendly terms, not war terms.

The war terms seem rather generous. This might make possible additions to the clan hard and people will not be willing to retaliate just for the sake of another alliance which they are not in.

You both bring up valid points...we are a mainly peaceful clan, and I'm not sure how often Oak will go to war... I don't plan on getting into any confrontations more than a couple times a year, maybe even less, but if Oak is planning on raiding constantly, many members will feel alienated if they don't participate, or may feel that we aren't really a "peaceful" clan anymore.  Let me revise the treaty a little bit and I will get back to both of you, thank you. 

Edited by Frostedd, 16 April 2013 - 10:25 AM.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Section A, 1.

3. In the event of any treatied Alliance declaring a state of war, all other Alliances must speak with the first Alliance as to how they can help. Sending members to fight is not required, but sending resources (for repairs), weapons (lent or given), gear, books, etc. etc. Are strongly encouraged and will be the first attempt to help an Alliance at war, should the clan be peaceful and not want to partake in fighting.   

-DZT Alliance Treaty 1.0 Ver. 1.2-

Changed rule three, Oak, let me know what you think. 

The Morrigan

The Morrigan
  • 60 posts

I agree with that.  We still maintain a friendly status, whilst retaining a neutral with the other.  

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts
In-game level; 18
In-game name; Grayson_Wilde
How many times do you log on per week (on average); I come and go often. Im on for about half the day.
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); If its for a good cause.
Do you speak fluent English?; Yup
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); AG
Why you want to join an Alliance?; Why not?
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); DZ1
What time zone are you currently in?; PST/California

The Morrigan

The Morrigan
  • 60 posts
Posting on behalf of Awes, who cannot post for some reason.

In-game level;32
In-game name; ImReallyAwesome
How many times do you log on per week (on average); Every day
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); Yes
Do you speak fluent English?; Yes
Why you want to join an Alliance?;Cos she loves us all :)

stefany0035

stefany0035
  • 13 posts
In-game level; 41
In-game name; STEFNDAVE
How many times do you log on per week (on average); Everyday (twice or three times a day)
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); If I have to (yes)
Do you speak fluent English?; Yes
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); FB
Why you want to join an Alliance?; It seems like this is a friendly group or community. I would like to help when needed.
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); Bouncing from DZ0, 1, and 2
What time zone are you currently in?; Central time y'all... :)  (Texas style)

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level; 18
In-game name; Grayson_Wilde
How many times do you log on per week (on average); I come and go often. Im on for about half the day.
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); If its for a good cause.
Do you speak fluent English?; Yup
Why you want to join an Alliance?; Why not?
What time zone are you currently in?; PST/California

Thanks Gray, accepted. Welcome.!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dead, Zone, Scholar, Alliance, Group, Clan, Peace, Pacifist