Photo

Dead Zone Scholars

Dead Zone Scholar Alliance Group Clan Peace Pacifist

• Please log in to reply
1376 replies to this topic

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Posting on behalf of Awes, who cannot post for some reason.

In-game level;32
In-game name; ImReallyAwesome
How many times do you log on per week (on average); Every day
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); Yes
Do you speak fluent English?; Yes
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); AG
Why you want to join an Alliance?;Cos she loves us all :)
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); DZ1

Mor, tell IRA she's accepted! Thanks. 

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level; 41
In-game name; STEFNDAVE
How many times do you log on per week (on average); Everyday (twice or three times a day)
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); If I have to (yes)
Do you speak fluent English?; Yes
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); FB
Why you want to join an Alliance?; It seems like this is a friendly group or community. I would like to help when needed.
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); Bouncing from DZ0, 1, and 2
What time zone are you currently in?; Central time y'all... :)  (Texas style)

Accepted, we welcome you! 

Nick_the_Mouse

Nick_the_Mouse
  • 41 posts

Greetings to Sage Frosted,

I am Nick_the_Mouse, founder of the White Flag Society.   I wish you well in your endeavors, but may I pose a question or two?  The Great and Powerful Con has yet to decree the Terms of Alliances other to state that He will limit the number of members of said Alliance.  Having said that, my first question:   You have accepted a dozen or so applicants already, none of which I note are level 50, So who will you "kick out" if you have exceeded the max. number of members?   Second Question: You seem to be willing to form a Treaty between Alliances, without full consent or consensus of your as of yet unformed Alliance, so, whats up w/ that?

Be patient, and the Con will show us the Way.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Greetings to Sage Frosted,

I am Nick_the_Mouse, founder of the White Flag Society.   I wish you well in your endeavors, but may I pose a question or two?  The Great and Powerful Con has yet to decree the Terms of Alliances other to state that He will limit the number of members of said Alliance.  Having said that, my first question:   You have accepted a dozen or so applicants already, none of which I note are level 50, So who will you "kick out" if you have exceeded the max. number of members?   Second Question: You seem to be willing to form a Treaty between Alliances, without full consent or consensus of your as of yet unformed Alliance, so, whats up w/ that?

Be patient, and the Con will show us the Way.

Once we hit the limit, that is it. If people leave, spots will open up, but other than that, it's first come first serve. 

Second question; I have spoken with the (only) other Sage and he has agreed to this. I have known Professor Oak for some time, and we are friends. It is only natural that we should form together. 

AcidSlay

AcidSlay
  • 1 posts

Hi!

In-game level; 7
In-game name; AcidSlay
How many times do you log on per week (on average); Everyday
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); Yes
Do you speak fluent English?; I'm good, but not perfect. I'll maybe make some agreement faults...
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); ArmorGames
Why you want to join an Alliance?; To be stronger!
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); DeadZone
What time zone are you currently in?; UTC + 01:00. France

I hope you accept new players. I just begun 2 days ago, but I already understood much of the game, I think :)

Necromancer_

Necromancer_
  • 36 posts
In-game level; 42
In-game name; Necromancer_
How many times do you log on per week (on average); atleast once a day
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); probably
Do you speak fluent English?; yes
Why you want to join an Alliance?; because this appears to be the regulars alliance and i must Secure my gear.
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); DZ1 up in this
What time zone are you currently in?; GMT -3

Edited by Necromancer_, 16 April 2013 - 10:13 PM.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level; 42
In-game name; Necromancer_
How many times do you log on per week (on average); atleast once a day
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); probably
Why you want to join an Alliance?; because this appears to be the regulars alliance and i must Secure my gear.
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); DZ1 up in this
What time zone are you currently in?; GMT -3

Reviewed, and accepted, welcome. 

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Hi!

In-game level; 7
In-game name; AcidSlay
How many times do you log on per week (on average); Everyday
Do you speak fluent English?; I'm good, but not perfect. I'll maybe make some agreement faults...
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); ArmorGames
Why you want to join an Alliance?; To be stronger!
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); DeadZone
What time zone are you currently in?; UTC + 01:00. France

I hope you accept new players. I just begun 2 days ago, but I already understood much of the game, I think :)

Accepted, welcome. Will be in touch soon. 

curtis

curtis
  • 16 posts

hey frostedd its curtis just filled it out im here you know all about me lol but im on everyday and ill fight for this clan ill put anything and everything into a war so yeah get back to me as soon as you can please!

ccrowley6

ccrowley6
  • 2 posts
In-game level; 50
In-game name; ccrowley
How many times do you log on per week (on average); 10
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); yes, but choosing the right battles is half the war
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); fb
Why you want to join an Alliance?; power in numbers
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); trade1
What time zone are you currently in?; est

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level; 50
In-game name; ccrowley
How many times do you log on per week (on average); 10
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); yes, but choosing the right battles is half the war
Why you want to join an Alliance?; power in numbers
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); trade1
What time zone are you currently in?; est

Will be in touch soon regarding your application. 

curtis

curtis
  • 16 posts
In-game level; 24
In-game name; curtis
How many times do you log on per week (on average); everyday multiple times
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); yes
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); FaceBook
Why you want to join an Alliance?; i would like to fight along side my friends
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); dead zone 1 and trade 1
What time zone are you currently in?; UTC/GMT -5 hours

sweetcheeks2002

sweetcheeks2002
  • 1 posts
In-game level;20
In-game name; Mad Mill
How many times do you log on per week (on average);5-7
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted);Perhaps?
Do you speak fluent English?;Hope so, its my 1st language
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong);AG
Why you want to join an Alliance?; Would like to help out others with bit I know.
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.);DZ1
What time zone are you currently in?;GMT
(the above question is to simply make sure that all members are able to co-ordinate with each other in a timely fashion)

Anirudh

Anirudh
  • 14 posts

Hey frostedd, this is for Double_O, because for some reason he can't seem to sign in...

In-game level: - 23
In-game name: - Double_O
How many times do you log on per week (on average): - Everyday
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted): -  Yes, i will fight if needed, but only as a last resort.
Do you speak fluent English?: - Yes
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong): - AG
Why you want to join an Alliance?: - i like the idea of being with a group that plays solely for the fun of the game rather than ruining other ppl's good times
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.): - DZ1
What time zone are you currently in?: - Central

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level; 24
In-game name; curtis
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); yes
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); dead zone 1 and trade 1

Accepted, Curt, welcome. 

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level; 24
In-game name; curtis

Accepted, Curt, welcome. 

In-game level;20
In-game name; Mad Mill
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted);Perhaps?
Why you want to join an Alliance?; Would like to help out others with bit I know.
(the above question is to simply make sure that all members are able to co-ordinate with each other in a timely fashion)

Accepted, Mad, welcome to the Scholars!

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

In-game level; 24
In-game name; curtis

Accepted, Curt, welcome. 

In-game level;20
In-game name; Mad Mill

Accepted, Mad, welcome to the Scholars!

Hey frostedd, this is for Double_O, because for some reason he can't seem to sign in...

In-game level: - 23
In-game name: - Double_O
How many times do you log on per week (on average): - Everyday
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted): -  Yes, i will fight if needed, but only as a last resort.
Do you speak fluent English?: - Yes
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong): - AG
Why you want to join an Alliance?: - i like the idea of being with a group that plays solely for the fun of the game rather than ruining other ppl's good times
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.): - DZ1
What time zone are you currently in?: - Central

Welcome, OO, glad to have you!

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

Dead Zone Treaty. I might propose this between neutral and peaceful alliances that are well known and respected by me, the community, or those who are in the alliance. You'd be the first in the alliance. 

This is an offer. Our rules state that peace treaties cannot be broken. 

However realize that if either of our alliances are in a war, that we work as a group, both our alliances join forces to fight against an enemy of one (Or even both) of our alliances. Signing up with this alliance states that you will:

1. Not Attack our alliance. Any lone members who attack the alliance will be spoken to by the leader/counselor/co-admin/admin or any man of power. 

2. Be friendly to our alliance (and any alliances we currently have)

Section A, 1.

-An issue with this rule is if a war is fought between a currently treatied alliance and the one who is trying to join. This will end in a War-Over Treaty.

3. In the event of any treatied Alliance declaring a state of war, all other Alliances must speak with the first Alliance as to how they can help. Sending members to fight is not required, but sending resources (for repairs), weapons (lent or given), gear, books, etc. etc. Are strongly encouraged and will be the first attempt to help an Alliance at war, should the clan be peaceful and not want to partake in fighting.   

More treaty parts may be added in newer versions of this section of treaty.

-DZT Alliance Treaty 1.0 Ver. 1.2-

Changed rule three, Oak, let me know what you think. 

Accepted. 

Plus, I seriously doubt that I'll even be involved in a war. 

:/ Our clan was founded on the idea of family, friendship, and happy times. My clan even stresses that you don't even have to fight.

EpiK

EpiK
  • 7 posts
In-game level; 31
In-game name; EpiK
How many times do you log on per week (on average); 7-10
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); If I must, I'm white flagged
Do you speak fluent English?; AY RASTA, JA MY MAN NIKO AND BAD MAN WIT AYE AN AYE DO PLAY DA BUMBACLOT GAME WIT AYE AN AYE. BABYLON ON AYE AN AYE RASTA.
Why you want to join an Alliance?; We talked
What chat room do you usually reside in? (DZ1, 0, 2, Kong1, Trade1, etc.); Trade1
What time zone are you currently in?;PST
Are you willing to stay in contact with us through the methods listed? (If not, how do you plan to do so)?; I think I'll keep my private information private, so if anything I'll use in-game chat. If Con implements a bulletin board / offline messaging I'd prefer it. 

As a last message, Frostedd, you know I'm a trader and a negotiator. You offered me the rank of mentor, but I think I'm more suited for Luminary since I refrain from fighting. Of course it's up to you, but I don't think I'd fit the role of mentor well. 

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

Dead Zone Treaty. I might propose this between neutral and peaceful alliances that are well known and respected by me, the community, or those who are in the alliance. You'd be the first in the alliance. 

This is an offer. Our rules state that peace treaties cannot be broken. 

However realize that if either of our alliances are in a war, that we work as a group, both our alliances help as they can, and do not affiliate with an enemy of one (Or even both) of our alliances. Signing up with this alliance states that you will:

1. Not Attack our alliance. Any lone members who attack the alliance will be spoken to by the leader/counselor/co-admin/admin or any man of power. 

2. Be friendly to our alliance (and any alliances we currently have)

Section A, 1.

-An issue with this rule is if a war is fought between a currently treatied alliance and the one who is trying to join. This will end in a War-Over Treaty.

3. In the event of any treatied Alliance declaring a state of war, all other Alliances must speak with the first Alliance as to how they can help. Sending members to fight is not required, but sending resources (for repairs), weapons (lent or given), gear, books, etc. etc. Are strongly encouraged and will be the first attempt to help an Alliance at war, should the clan be peaceful and not want to partake in fighting.   

Section A. 1

-Under the circumstances that an actual feasible war* shall none of these additions be followed if unwanted.. A war is too bloody and brutal to get ANYONE but who are willing to participate into. 

-Any sort of Drafting members is prohibited within the alliances. Never shall you FORCE a person to actually fight in the small feuds at all (within those in the treaty, does NOT include your alliance.)

*War- a great alliance battle which involves more than 2 alliances who have more than 20+ Members. Anything that falls short of this criteria is known as a battle/feud/skirmish. 

More treaty parts may be added in newer versions of this section of treaty.

-DZT Alliance Treaty 1.0 Ver. 1.3-

Changed rule three, Oak, let me know what you think. 

-Added a subsection to rule 3.
-Stressed the idea of that you DO NOT have to help during a state of war.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dead, Zone, Scholar, Alliance, Group, Clan, Peace, Pacifist