Dead Zone Scholar Alliance Group Clan Peace Pacifist

• Please log in to reply
1379 replies to this topic

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,168 posts

???

google translate says its bulgarian

Hello, if I want to Bulgarian Alliance became involved, 14 level I for now, playing every day my name in the game is geogius

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

google translate says its bulgarian

Oh yeah, i translated it already and everything. Still don't understand though, lol.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Well original topic clearly says you must speak English....onto the next 

Clodia86

Clodia86
  • 3 posts

Well original topic clearly says you must speak English....onto the next 

OK but im searching for Bulgarian Alliance!??

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

OK but im searching for Bulgarian Alliance!??

Might want to start a new post for that. Cant help ya here bud.

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

New changes came about, get those WF flags on. You're all gonna be worth some points now.

-Edit- brought my main back in the alliance. I'll try to do a bit of something, but mostly im going to be inactive with the game for a bit.

Edited by Prpich25, 22 February 2016 - 04:01 PM.

Hawkas

Hawkas
  • 1 posts

In-game level: 30

In-game name; badassssssssssss

How many times do you log on per week (on average); i log in about 5-10 times a week

Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted); I do, but only people that are my level.

Do you speak fluent English?; I do, but my articulation is not that good.

What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong); FB

Why you want to join an Alliance?; I wanted to join the alliance that does not fight too often, and don't have any level reqiurements 

What chat room do you usually reside in? DZ2, but i can join every room if needed

Martinichaos

Martinichaos
  • 49 posts

Hi guys,

You probably know me as the guy that contributes most of the time for "War tasks". I was wondering if I could be promoted to mentor since I have been stuck on disciple for quite a while now. 

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Hi guys,

You probably know me as the guy that contributes most of the time for "War tasks". I was wondering if I could be promoted to mentor since I have been stuck on disciple for quite a while now. 

Sorry - hardly use the game anymore. Ranks really fell by the wayside. Have no problem with doing so though, and I appreciate your  continued contributions. 

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Yep same here. Just lost interest after the large imbalance in weapons during the lucky and skilled update.

loupblanc

loupblanc
  • 11 posts

Just got back into the game on a new account on AG. Is this alliance still active?

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

Just got back into the game on a new account on AG. Is this alliance still active?

Somewhat. Not nearly as much as we used to, like many. You're welcome to submit an application and I can accept you, but we aren't exactly a bustling alliance anymore. 

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

I'll be back at some point. I figure i'll give enough time to the game for some more PvE content to come around, that being the NPC raidable compounds. Dont know if that is still going to happen or not, but it would be fun. 

loupblanc

loupblanc
  • 11 posts

Somewhat. Not nearly as much as we used to, like many. You're welcome to submit an application and I can accept you, but we aren't exactly a bustling alliance anymore. 

I'll keep my options open in the meantime then, until alliance activity picks up. Was in another game, in an active league that also become somewhat inactive when members started not logging in due to real-life commitments, other games etc.

In any case, I have two accounts (1 on AG, 1 on FB) Both are low levels, 12 (going on 13) and 6 respectively. And all resources are being committed to buildings, but building times are long (1 day, 2 days, 7 days!). So it will take a bit of time building my base up. Til then, don't want to get raiding (which is one of my main objectives here) in case of retaliation raids which would eat up my resources if I have to repair.

Thanks for the reply. Will monitor this thread in the meantime.  

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 562 posts

I'll keep my options open in the meantime then, until alliance activity picks up. Was in another game, in an active league that also become somewhat inactive when members started not logging in due to real-life commitments, other games etc.

In any case, I have two accounts (1 on AG, 1 on FB) Both are low levels, 12 (going on 13) and 6 respectively. And all resources are being committed to buildings, but building times are long (1 day, 2 days, 7 days!). So it will take a bit of time building my base up. Til then, don't want to get raiding (which is one of my main objectives here) in case of retaliation raids which would eat up my resources if I have to repair.

Appreciate the interest. You probably should focus on getting a good foundation with your base before joining any Alliance. I have been a bit more active in the group but unfortunately, just like you said, real-life commitments come up from time to time. This Friday I'll be away from all internet for 10 weeks for a job in Pennsylvania. If we're what you're looking for, great, but if not, we hope you can find a suitable home in the DZ. Good luck to you. 

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 239 posts

Save up for a WF book. Once you equip that you wont be available to raid as long as you keep that book on.

loupblanc

loupblanc
  • 11 posts

Save up for a WF book. Once you equip that you wont be available to raid as long as you keep that book on.

Right now, since my level is <20, looks like its relatively safe without the WF book, even though I already have my Fuel Generator up and running, and I plan to upgrade it as well. Don‘t think most ppl < lvl 20 go raiding.

Once I reach a base level I am happy at (getting all 10 survivors), then I will focus all gametime on getting raid ready. So the WF book probably won’t be at the top of my list on books to get, though I should be getting it eventually.

Since I am still deciding on whether to get the DMU (not sure which account I want to use it on yet), the USC book will also not be top priority. So the Ammo Con book and the book that increases inventory, will be on my priority list.

Doing ok on the book drops so far. Got a Martial Law in the Apocalypse book permanent, which increases rare infected encounters. That helps a lot with the Infected Bounty. And after finishing an Infected Bounty, I can equip the Walloped book, for 10% mission XP, at the cost of infected inflicting crit damage.

The rest of the books I have got are temporary. So not using them atm. There is one more permanent book, Underequipped (increase level requirement for weapons and gear by 8). Forced me to have to wait out the 1 day lockout as I couldn't go on a single mission, not even to level 1 areas, even though I had weapons and gear at level 10 and above. Not too sure how that book works.   

pongpagong21

pongpagong21
  • 1 posts
In-game level:

Answer:10
             ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-game name:

Answer:Emil Pangilinan
             ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many times do you log on per week, as well as how long do you usually stay online each session? (on average)

Answer:Everyday, about 7-8 hours

Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted)

Answer:Yes I will.

Do you speak fluent English?

Answer: Yes

What server are you playing on? (Facebook, ArmorGames, Kong);

Answer:Facebook

What chat room do you usually reside in?

Answer:I am not that familiar with rooms.

What time zone/country are you currently in? (So we may co-ordinate our efforts);

Answer:I came from the Philippines.

Are you willing to stay in contact with us through the methods listed in rule 3d. of "Joining Procedures and Requirements"?;

Answer:Definitely yes.. 

Which communication method(s) work best for you? (Look in 3d. for our recommended ideas);

Answer:I prefer facebook

What do you think you could bring to the table for us?

Answer:I'm a law abided person. If the leader or some who is authorized tell me to do some task. I'm happily and willingly to follow it.

Why do you want to join our Alliance?;

Answer: I want to have a family. 

-------------------------------------------------

RossoeG2

RossoeG2
  • 1 posts

In-game level: 11 (and growing!)

In-game name: Trooper975
How many times do you log on per week (on average): Daily
Are you willing to fight during war-time? (This has no bearing on whether you are accepted): Yes but I'll need training first
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes
What server are you playing on? (FB, AG, Kong): ArmorGames
Why you want to join an Alliance?: I like team settings where I may develop (and help to develop others)

Oh_Damn

Oh_Damn
  • 23 posts

HAH 
TylerIrish and I'm back in the game 
would be nice if you guys came back too 
miss y'all
<3 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dead, Zone, Scholar, Alliance, Group, Clan, Peace, Pacifist