Oh_Damn

Oh_Damn
  • 24 posts

dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 563 posts
Hi,

I know this forum and game are on the way out the door, but I wanted to drop in and say thank you to all Scholars, from the bottom of my heart. You made a simple flash browser game one of the best gaming memories I’ve had to date. I don’t think there are any original Scholars still around but I hope each of you is doing well. I played this game in high school and am now married and settled down - crazy to think about how long it’s been since the first time I opened up ArmorGames and started this up.

If anyone is interested, I play Xbox now - my gamer tag is Icey Frost (it’s a lowercase L instead of an I, only way I could make it work; so the spelling is L-C-E-Y F-R-O-S-T). You can add me on there if you would like.

This will be my last post and my last time checking this forum from here on out. If you are a former Scholar and you see this in the future, I wish you well. Good luck and remember: white flag forever.

-Frostedd

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 242 posts

Hi,

I know this forum and game are on the way out the door, but I wanted to drop in and say thank you to all Scholars, from the bottom of my heart. You made a simple flash browser game one of the best gaming memories I’ve had to date. I don’t think there are any original Scholars still around but I hope each of you is doing well. I played this game in high school and am now married and settled down - crazy to think about how long it’s been since the first time I opened up ArmorGames and started this up.

If anyone is interested, I play Xbox now - my gamer tag is Icey Frost (it’s a lowercase L instead of an I, only way I could make it work; so the spelling is L-C-E-Y F-R-O-S-T). You can add me on there if you would like.

This will be my last post and my last time checking this forum from here on out. If you are a former Scholar and you see this in the future, I wish you well. Good luck and remember: white flag forever.

-Frostedd

Im alive and still around. Best way to contact me is through discord or Steam. Prpich25 for both of them. 

Prpich25

Prpich25
  • 242 posts

Ive got to say though. DzS is still the shit. Most views, most replies, deader than a door nail and its still nothing but that good ole PvE love. 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

Im alive and still around. Best way to contact me is through discord or Steam. Prpich25 for both of them. 

To be added on discrod we also need the 4 digit tag.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

To be added on discord we also need the 4 digit tag.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dead, Zone, Scholar, Alliance, Group, Clan, Peace, Pacifist