Photo

-the Official H. E. R. C. Outcasts Page-

Revised Con Please Delete the Others This is the official Peace Treaty Alliance Professor Oak Swag

• Please log in to reply
451 replies to this topic

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

Stop posting here. Utilizing two threads for the new leader is quite a pain in the ass. Please head to for now, as I'm taking a *very* long break... sorry! -Oak

http://forum.conarti...oalition/page-8 <-- GO HERE

H.E.R.C. Oucasts

Welcome. As soon as the outbreak had started, we, known as H.E.R.C. (Homeland Environmental Risk Control) were immediately at the scene. We helped the Military with all of their projects, and they supplied us with their protection. As I, Professor Oak, (Sadly) tested on many living men and women, I realized that we could not save anyone who was already dead. 

Soon, it was all over for us. We began to clean house. We executed all living test subjects, and even those who got in our way. However, as a lead scientist, they wanted me to stay and continue research. I, and a few deserters lead a strike against one of the last regiments of the Military; and a lot of the HERC. We, a small force of 30, devastated their large force with ample traps and few ammunition to spare. As the last Military Personnel either deserted or was killed, I looked around. 

I was the last one standing. The Professor, Dr. Oak, Professor Oak... the last. I glanced to my left, and saw my own men. I glanced to my right, and I saw the HERC scientists that I once worked with, mutilated. As I dropped my weapon and left, I continued to live. I lived off of the land. After about three months of pure solitude, I realized something.

Solitude was something that  no one could stand. I decided I should start an Alliance. Soon, I met a few other deserters (Who I shall not name) and we made a pact.

=======================================================================================================

-Contents-

1. Intro

2. Rule Set

3. Ranking System

4. Official Sign-Up Form

5.Current Ranks

6. Treaties

7. Other info

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. However, we have a set of -rules-

1. You shall not EVER attack an alliance that we have with another alliance.

If you break this rule on a 3rd Degree (Multiple accounts of attacks) you shall be disbanded and have your position Revoked.

2. You may leave whenever you want. However, when you leave, you must remember these things:

- You must never reveal sensitive information about the Alliance.

- Although our paths may diverge, you must always live on as strong as you are able. You must not treat your life as something insignificant. You must never forget all of the good times and friends you made while you were in the Alliance.

- Even if we can't see you, even if we're on different alliances...we'll always be watching over you.

If these are broken, (Specifically the third by attacking our guild in a very hostile way) you shall be known as an enemy.

3. You cannot break any of Good Sir Con's rules. If you do (and you are banned for more than a week), you will be revoked of rank, and you shall not join back without an OK from Con.

4. You are free to trade with anyone. However NOT with the enemy (if we have one at the time)

5. Peace Time Treaties must NEVER be broken. Never. Cannot Stress this enough.

6. If anyone is being bullied by another guild, it is our duty to stop them. 

7. If anyone requires help with game configurations or advice, try the best you can to help them. This rule isn't very stressed.

8. Try to refrain from a LOT of profanity. One or two per 10 or so lines is OKAY, but a curse word per letter isn't okay.

9. Everyone in the guild is your friend regardless of previous status. You do NOT have to talk to them, but a fight between two people repeatedly could result in Temp-Boot or a conference with one of the leaders.

10. You must respect your leaders. You must respect higher-ranks. (Unless they're being a total jerk. Then talk to me. -glare- )

11. Remember to have fun! (Also have at least a bare minimum of grammar.  .-.

12. We are a family in this alliance.  Every time you laugh, every time you grieve, pieces of those moments become ours as well. That's what it's like to be a member of this alliance. When a member is on cloud nine, we all float. When a member is outraged, we all clench our teeth. When a member weeps, we all wipe our eyes. So you have no reason to be riddled with guilt, because no one here holds you responsible..after all, you're a member of our family.

-This doesn't mean you can go ahead and screw us over. Remember Rule 2-

I can understand this:

"hey dudes hows it goin"

but I cannot understand:

"hy dds wy du w/e go on tody dgg <3")

Learn proper grammar, or at least a little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also this may be ALL NULL if the alliance system isn't as I pictured it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. -Ranking System-

There is indeed a ranking system to this. It isn't heavily stressed; everyone is equal.

However there has to be an order. You must respect the higher ups, as well. They know more

than you (Most likely) and therefore, have been ranked up. Currently everyone is set to rank 1 

(Unless you've been upp'd by me.)

There are THREE branches to this Ranking System.

"Defensive" - People who want to defend the alliance. (Do not provoke any fights!)

"Counselor" - People who are dedicated to help people and just chat and be lively.

"Neutral" - People who write and chat often, and don't wanna fight or be helpful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Defensive Ranking Order:

"General" 

These select few men have proudly shown me that they can defend our alliance from a threat. 

They understand the meaning of "Passive", yet if we are provoked they are there to help. 

They're usually the nicest, strongest people on our teams. 

"Major" 

The few who have tread this path have gotten to the SIC of the Defensive Ranks. They 

can defend our alliance well, yet they know that we do not attack unless provoked. They are 

still as kind as the men in our alliances.

"Sergeant Major"

Men that have shown to us that they are committed to being protective of this alliance,

and are loyal. They are somewhat kind, but they don't necessarily have to talk.

"Sergeant"

Select few who are in Corporal make this rank. This rank is a few below the high-ups. They have

proven that alliances don't have to be aggressive to be strong. They have been loyal.

Those who are lower-ranked than you look up to you. These few have to set a good example.

"Corporal"

Privates who make it to Corporal have shown us that they are truly willing to get 

up higher and defend our alliance. Although it'll be harder to rank up

from here, we hope you keep moving forward.

"Private First Class"

Men and women in this group might be like, "Oh boy, look at that. I'm high enough now

lol!" but trust me, you have a high cliff to climb. We know you can get higher, but

if you prefer being low, go ahead and stay! Whatever you prefer!

"Private"

Just joining the ranks we don't expect much. Show to us you can defend our alliance,

be loyal, kind, and courteous, and you'll go far in this branch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranks in the "Counselor" Branch:

"Arch-Sage"

The few who have acquired this rank are truly amazing with their words. They enjoy helping others,

chatting it up, and giving information to those who need it. These men and women MUST be respected; they are almost 

basically admins. They are amazing with their grammar.

"Sage"

The Second in Command to the Counselor Branch, these men and women are fluent with their helpful words, funny comments,

and amazing with SOME grammar. They give out information if asked, and are generally just nice all around. These people 

must be respected.

"Counselor"

These men and women are helpful to those lower level people; and even higher level people, if they need it. 

They use their grammar as fluently as they can. When they're asked for help, they arrive, and if someone needs someone to talk to,

anyone above in or above the rank Counselor is there to help you with problems.

"Adviser"

These group of people have been seen showing acts of kindness to those who need it.

When asked for info, they give it.When asked for help, they try their best. Having fun

is a requirement to be an adviser.

"Helper"

The first block to the counselor level is easy. Help those men and women who need information, and 

have fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranks for the "Neutral" Branch:

"B4U5"

These people have shown to be a complete fun to be around in the chats.

They enjoy trading and sarcasm, but don't tolerate racism or sexism.

They really, really love trading and writing. (These are not needed for this rank)

"SW4G"

These men have shown to be a loving trader and friend. They are fun to be around,

but don't tolerate sensitive information. Having this rank does not entitle you to be a douche bag.

"Trader" 

These men joined just to hang out and trade. The name may be misleading, but

you usually just chat and trade and chillax.

"P4RTY13R"

These men love fun times! Fun! Woo! 

But seriously, they chat and don't tolerate sensitive information.

They enjoy trading and the sorts.

--------------------------------------------------------------*Please note that the Neutral ranks don't really entitle any power. They're just cosmetic if you don't want to be a helper or defender!*------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. -Official Sign-Up Form-

-_For Defenders-_

_-Official Sign-Up Sheet-_ 

In-Game Name?:

Current Level:

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound:

How long have you played (via estimate)? :

What weapon do you use the most?:

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?:

Do you know me?:

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members?

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan? 

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Private.)

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills.:

Anything else you'd LOVE to tell me to make you look good?:

Which Site do you play on?:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-+-+Official Sign Up Form-+-+

-+-+For Counselors-+-+-+

In-Game Name?:

Current Level:

How long have you played (via estimate)

Do you know me?:

Do you wish to help those who need it?

Are you willing to give information (THAT ISN'T SENSITIVE TO THE GUILD) to those who ask?

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Private.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{}{}Official Sign Up Form{}{}

{}{}For Neutral{}{}

In-Game Name?:

Current Level:

How long have you played (via estimate)

Do you know me?:

Do you wanna trade?

Ready to have fun?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Restricted Rank-

Admin/Owner:

These men and women have shown me that they are the best of the best. These Admins can ONLY be picked by 

admins, the owner must approve, a vote shall take place, then we'll tell ya.

Current Owner/Admins:

Professor_Oak

Sandro_Jern

Crayola_Suprise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Current People in the Defensive Branch and their ranks:

General:

Major:

Sergeant Major:

Sergeant:

Corporal:

Private First Class:

Private:

Ryan_Schotter

Lazar_Mladenovic

SSgtIvanov

Xarphax

General_Zhang

JordanJBG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current People in the Counselor Branch and their ranks:

Arch-Sage:

Sage:

Counselor:

Adviser:

Helper:

ProgamerCF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current people in the Neutral branch and their ranks:

B4U5:

SW4G:

Trader:

P4RT13R:

6. -Treaties-

Dead Zone Treaty- Treaty explaining that we are friendly with those who are in it. You CANNOT attack those in this treaty.

Currently in the treaty: 

"The Dead Zone Scholars" - Leaded by Frostedd, a good man. 

(!) FOR EVERYONE JOINING (!)

This is completely optional, but we would appreciate it if you showed off our logo...so pick out an avatar!

http://img854.images...rcoaavatar1.png (Poison fumes)

http://img585.images...rcoaavatar2.png (Standard orange HERC)

http://img812.images...rcoaavatar3.png (Green digital)

http://img59.imagesh...rcoaavatar4.png (Fog and pipes)

http://img845.images...rcoaavatar5.png (Rust & barbed wire)

(Some of the above have sketchy colouration, but that's intentional - the forum changes the gamma a bit when the picture is used as an avatar, and I tried to compensate for that ...When shrunk to the avatar size they should all look good) Thanks to Sandro!

Edited by Professor Oak, 03 July 2013 - 07:52 PM.

millimeter peter

millimeter peter
  • 8 posts

In-Game Name?: Ryan Schotter sir

Current Level:

(Does not matter what level you are. Show your level with pride! We do not judge via level.)level 11 sir

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound:4 sir

How long have you played (via estimate)? :3 months sir

What weapon do you use the most?:hunter compacts sir

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?: (If going for the Peaceful Route, you don't have to answer this.) tactical shotgun and hunter compacts sir

How many bounties have you completed?:none to my knowledge sir

(With Proof Here!)

Do you know me?:yes sir

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? (Helping them, supplying them with information, etc.)yes sir

What route are you going for? (Either Peaceful, with three ranks that probably don't attack during war-time, or Active-Duty?)Active duty sir

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan? Yes sir

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Private.)Yes Sir

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills.: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious  sir

Which Site do you play on?:Armor Games sir

ed93

ed93
  • 15 posts

In-Game Name?: ned_the_killer

Current Level: 22

(Does not matter what level you are. Show your level with pride! We do not judge via level.)

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound: 10

How long have you played (via estimate)? : 3 weeks

What weapon do you use the most?: blood luster/ m249

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?: (If going for the Peaceful Route, you don't have to answer this.) 

How many bounties have you completed?: 1

(With Proof Here!)

Do you know me?: i watch chat often but i don't know you personally 

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? (Helping them, supplying them with information, etc.) yes

What route are you going for? (Either Peaceful, with three ranks that probably don't attack during war-time, or Active-Duty?) actively defensive 

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan? yes 

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Private.) yes

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills.: i know you're reading this, if not, then this is pointless.

Anything else you'd LOVE to tell me to make you look good?: I'm a social butterfly  

Which Site do you play on?: AG

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

In-Game Name?: ned_the_killer

Current Level: 22

(Does not matter what level you are. Show your level with pride! We do not judge via level.)

How long have you played (via estimate)? : 3 weeks

What weapon do you use the most?: blood luster/ m249

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?: (If going for the Peaceful Route, you don't have to answer this.) 

How many bounties have you completed?: 1

(With Proof Here!)

Do you know me?: i watch chat often but i don't know you personally 

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? (Helping them, supplying them with information, etc.) yes

What route are you going for? (Either Peaceful, with three ranks that probably don't attack during war-time, or Active-Duty?) actively defensive 

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan? yes 

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Private.) yes

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills.: i know you're reading this, if not, then this is pointless.

Anything else you'd LOVE to tell me to make you look good?: I'm a social butterfly  

Which Site do you play on?: AG

Accepted. Welcome to the clan. You're currently set as a: Private.

Work hard! :D

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(!) FOR EVERYONE JOINING (!)

This is completely optional, but we would appreciate it if you showed off our logo...so pick out an avatar!

http://img854.images...rcoaavatar1.png (Poison fumes)

http://img585.images...rcoaavatar2.png (Standard orange HERC)

http://img812.images...rcoaavatar3.png (Green digital)

http://img59.imagesh...rcoaavatar4.png (Fog and pipes)

http://img845.images...rcoaavatar5.png (Rust & barbed wire)

(Some of the above have sketchy colouration, but that's intentional - the forum changes the gamma a bit when the picture is used as an avatar, and I tried to compensate for that ...When shrunk to the avatar size they should all look good)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't like any of the above (hey, I'm an amateur) and really want to keep your own picture, but still want to show off the alliance, I could plug in a HERC logo directly into your avatar picture!

All you have to do is create a post with a link to your picture, and in the post notify me where you want the HERC logo to be. It will look just like the one in my own avatar (the tiny grey one in the corner)...

I may be away from the forum for a few days occasionally but I will try to get on it as soon as I can. The actual work takes me less than a minute.

Here is the logo I will use for copying into your pic, in case you want to check it out or do something with it...http://img843.images.../hercoalogo.png

My application:

In-Game Name?

Same as on the forum.

Current Level:

29, almost 30.

Max.

Since November.

What weapon do you use the most?

ATM Purple Swords, Blue M24, XM8, Gold High Power .50

Going peaceful, but in the few occasions I raided M24/FAL

How many bounties have you completed?:

Can't think of a way to prove this, but like 3 or 4

Do you know me?

Yes, you have definitely seen me in chat, even before you created the alliance.

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? (Helping them, supplying them with information, etc.)

OH YES! :), doing so on regular basis both in-game and on the forum to the best of my ability.

What route are you going for?

For now peaceful, but I may consider active duty in the future as I gain a few more levels and get some better gear.

Will not do it on regular basis nor too actively, but actually yes.

Lol yes, although I may occasionally forget something...I'll try to refresh my knowledge of them.

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills.

She sells sea shells by the sea shore. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. 

Not very rich, but still a shrewd trader...but never enough fuel :(

AG

Before the outbreak I was a foreign hired research specialist from...I think you can guess where :)...

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 18 April 2013 - 10:27 AM.

CavicBronx

CavicBronx
  • 1 posts

In-Game Name?

Lazar Mladenovic

Current Level:

19 (half way to 20)

9 (little more to 10)

Almost a year

Custom Action M-24, Quick Action M-24, Thor, Tactical Shotgun

Going peaceful

None

Do you know me?

Nope

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? (Helping them, supplying them with information, etc.)

yup

For now peaceful, maybe active duty later...

Ofc

yup, but I'll read them again, just to remember them better.. ;)

I can write, I can read... That's enough

Nothing else... I think this is pretty much everything.. ;)

Armor Games

DragonStick

DragonStick
  • 8 posts

In-Game Name?: SSgtIvanov

Current Level: 44

How long have you played (via estimate)? : since open beta(around 9-10 month)

What weapon do you use the most?: M249/FN Scar

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?: (If going for the Peaceful Route, you don't have to answer this.): M24/M249

How many bounties have you completed?: 0

(With Proof Here!)

Do you know me?: ummm. i think i don't know you

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? (Helping them, supplying them with information, etc.): yes

What route are you going for? (Either Peaceful, with three ranks that probably don't attack during war-time, or Active-Duty?): both Defense-Active-Duty

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan?: yes. sure

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Private.): yes

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills.: I know a little english grammar. but i understand what u say.

Anything else you'd LOVE to tell me to make you look good?: I'm good guy. lol

Which Site do you play on?: Facebook

JordanJBG

JordanJBG
  • 2 posts

In-Game Name?: JordanJBG

Current Level:(Does not matter what level you are. Show your level with pride! We do not judge via level.) Thirteen

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound: Eight

How long have you played (via estimate)? : Two weeks

What weapon do you use the most?: Sportshot rilfe, Long-range weapons

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?: (If going for the Peaceful Route, you don't have to answer this.) Sportshot Rifle, Long-range weapons and some melee

How many bounties have you completed?: Not many

(With Proof Here!)

Do you know me?: Duhh =P

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? (Helping them, supplying them with information, etc.) Yes, I love helping people out.

What route are you going for? (Either Peaceful, with three ranks that probably don't attack during war-time, or Active-Duty?) Active-Duty

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan? Yes

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Private.) Yes

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills.: You know me bro

Anything else you'd LOVE to tell me to make you look good?: I like helping people out =)

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

In-Game Name?: JordanJBG

Current Level:(Does not matter what level you are. Show your level with pride! We do not judge via level.) Thirteen

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound: Eight

How long have you played (via estimate)? : Two weeks

What weapon do you use the most?: Sportshot rilfe, Long-range weapons

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?: (If going for the Peaceful Route, you don't have to answer this.) Sportshot Rifle, Long-range weapons and some melee

How many bounties have you completed?: Not many

(With Proof Here!)

Do you know me?: Duhh =P

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? (Helping them, supplying them with information, etc.) Yes, I love helping people out.

What route are you going for? (Either Peaceful, with three ranks that probably don't attack during war-time, or Active-Duty?) Active-Duty

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan? Yes

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Private.) Yes

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills.: You know me bro

Anything else you'd LOVE to tell me to make you look good?: I like helping people out =)

In-Game Name?: SSgtIvanov

Current Level: 44

How long have you played (via estimate)? : since open beta(around 9-10 month)

What weapon do you use the most?: M249/FN Scar

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?: (If going for the Peaceful Route, you don't have to answer this.): M24/M249

How many bounties have you completed?: 0

(With Proof Here!)

Do you know me?: ummm. i think i don't know you

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? (Helping them, supplying them with information, etc.): yes

What route are you going for? (Either Peaceful, with three ranks that probably don't attack during war-time, or Active-Duty?): both Defense-Active-Duty

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan?: yes. sure

Have you read the Rules?: (If you lie about reading the rules and I figure out, you WILL be stripped of rank and will be reset to Private.): yes

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills.: I know a little english grammar. but i understand what u say.

Anything else you'd LOVE to tell me to make you look good?: I'm good guy. lol

Which Site do you play on?: Facebook

In-Game Name?

Lazar Mladenovic

Current Level:

19 (half way to 20)

9 (little more to 10)

Almost a year

Custom Action M-24, Quick Action M-24, Thor, Tactical Shotgun

Going peaceful

None

Do you know me?

Nope

yup

For now peaceful, maybe active duty later...

Ofc

yup, but I'll read them again, just to remember them better.. ;)

I can write, I can read... That's enough

Nothing else... I think this is pretty much everything.. ;)

Armor Games

~ (!) FOR EVERYONE JOINING : ~ 

I made a small logo to plug in to your avatar to show off if anyone wants it...just copy the picture into paint, then select transparent copying and copy the logo right on top of your avatar in a corner somewhere. Show off your colours! (In our case black and gray O.o)

Considering the forum shrinks the picture, the logo will be the same size as the one in my avatar and the letters should hopefully be just legible enough...if not, then just resize it as you need to. It looks pixelated in the link, but once its resized by the forum it'll be good.

(or you can post just the logo like I did)

http://img843.images.../hercoalogo.png

In-Game Name?

Same as on the forum.

Current Level:

29, almost 30.

Max.

Since November.

ATM Purple Swords, Blue M24, XM8, Gold High Power .50

Going peaceful, but in the few occasions I raided M24/FAL

Can't think of a way to prove this, but like 3 or 4

Do you know me?

Yes, you have definitely seen me in chat, even before you created the alliance.

OH YES! , doing so on regular basis both in-game and on the forum to the best of my ability.

For now peaceful, but I may consider active duty in the future as I gain a few more levels and get some better gear.

Will not do it on regular basis nor too actively, but actually yes.

Lol yes, although I may occasionally forget something :( ...I'll try to refresh my knowledge of them.

She sells sea shells by the sea shore. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. 

Not very rich, but still a shrewd trader...but never enough fuel 

AG

Welcome to the Alliance, Privates. Try your hardest to rank up! 

And remember to help those in need!

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 192 posts

In-Game Name?:AZ_Leader

Current Level:

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound: 8 

How long have you played (via estimate)? : Since it came out

What weapon do you use the most?: Unique M16

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?: I use a Scoped sighted m249 saw with upgraded features along with a huge amount of sniper rifles.

How many bounties have you completed?: None 

(With Proof Here!)

Do you know me?: NO

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? Yes, Of Course!

What route are you going for? I have aggresive periods were if Im low on supplies I will look to raid people

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan?  Yes unless that it is a clan attacking one person in our clan because he attacked them without cause

No but after completion I will read them.

I like to tell people I am super sexy!

well I like PONYS and DORA and DONT FORGET ELMO!

Which Site do you play on?: Armor games

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

In-Game Name?:AZ_Leader

Current Level:

Amount of Current Survivors at Compound: 8 

How long have you played (via estimate)? : Since it came out

What weapon do you use the most?: Unique M16

What weapon do you use the most versus actual people?: I use a Scoped sighted m249 saw with upgraded features along with a huge amount of sniper rifles.

How many bounties have you completed?: None 

(With Proof Here!)

Do you know me?: NO

Are you willing to co-operate with fellow members? Yes, Of Course!

What route are you going for? I have aggresive periods were if Im low on supplies I will look to raid people

Are you willing to attack those who attack the clan?  Yes unless that it is a clan attacking one person in our clan because he attacked them without cause

No but after completion I will read them.

I like to tell people I am super sexy!

well I like PONYS and DORA and DONT FORGET ELMO!

Which Site do you play on?: Armor games

Unaccepted until you tell me your level. Show it with pride.

Also if you really do require resources just ask someone for em, do a Bounty Raid 

Bounty Raid- Raid in which you are going for the fuel, but loot their devices in the process.

ExplosiveBrick21

ExplosiveBrick21
  • 3 posts
In Game: EXPLOSIVE BRICK
Current Level: 20
Survivors: 9
Played since/ how long: Early January/ Late December (3.5 months)
Weapon most use: mini chainsaw, m249, m4
Weapon used most pvp: sportshot, m24, m4, m249
Bounties completed: i don't do bounties (more pve and raiding)
Do u know me: no
Are you willing to cooperate: Definatly
What route am I looking for: reserve (only active when needed)
Am I willing to attack someone who has attacked the clan: multiple yes , once no
Grammar: I am exuberant to join this alliance (that is one of the many words I barely use but know)
Have you read the rules: Yes (but may easily forget who the enemy is)
Anything else: I am the soldier/general type I can take leadership and orders without complaint.
Which website do I play on: Armor Games

Edited by ExplosiveBrick21, 17 April 2013 - 02:04 AM.

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

In Game: EXPLOSIVE BRICK
Current Level: 20
Survivors: 9
Played since/ how long: Early January/ Late December (3.5 months)
Weapon most use: mini chainsaw, m249, m4
Weapon used most pvp: sportshot, m24, m4, m249
Bounties completed: i don't do bounties (more pve and raiding)
Do u know me: no
Are you willing to cooperate: Definatly
What route am I looking for: reserve (only active when needed)
Am I willing to attack someone who has attacked the clan: multiple yes , once no
Grammar: I am exuberant to join this alliance (that is one of the many words I barely use but know)
Have you read the rules: Yes (but may easily forget who the enemy is)
Anything else: I am the soldier/general type I can take leadership and orders without complaint.
Which website do I play on: Armor Games

Accepted, but try to not raid many people. We're a peaceful clan!

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

For everyone reading this, WE HAVE NEW ALLIANCE AVATARS that you can use if you want to!!! Look at my post #5 above!

Lol Oak can you please update your title slide again with the new stuff I added? Sorry for the fuss and ty :)

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 18 April 2013 - 10:17 AM.

Mylanaster

Mylanaster
  • 35 posts

Hey, we recovered burocracy again, now our civilisation will  Most surely come back to life...;)

But okay, since it is recommended...

_Official Sign Up Sheet_

-Ingame Name: Storamalter

-Current Lv: depressingly low...Lv.8

-Survivors: 5 so far

-Played since: 10 days, for about 1-3hrs a day

-Most Used Weapon :AR556 SEMI so far

-Bounties Fullfilled/Weapon ´gaist People: None so far.

-Do You Know Me: as for other games you´ve played no

-Are you willing to cooperate with fellow members? yes.

-What route are you going for: peaceful, as long as I myself or the alliance I belong to weren´t unter attack...if they want war they can have it.

-Are you willing to attack thoose who attack the clan: yes

-Have you read the rules: yes

-Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills:......uh oh,did I really have to.....I must confess that my grammar will not be the very best since I´m german but in the last years I´ve done my best not to forget  about this language (Horror and SF goes best when read in english...)

Anything else?!

Before Zombie apocalypse I was that 3rd grade laboratory assistant from Germany....

...if I play such I game I try my best to be one with the role I have to be there...I LOVE Zombie -games,-books,-films,-comics,-...

LinxMyBoy

LinxMyBoy
  • 2 posts

Here goes.

In-Game Name:

LinxMyBoy

Current level:

Level 5

Amount of survivors at compound:

How long have you played:

6 Days

What Weapons do you use the most:

Shotguns for now.

What weapon do you use most versus actual people?

Did not need to yet. I will have to see.

How many bounties have you completed?

None yet.

Do you know me:

No, but I hope to soon.

Are you willing to co-orperate with fellow members:

Yes.

What route are you going for:

Active-Duty.

If you attack the clan you must die!!!!!

Have you read the rules:

Yes 2x : )

Please show me a example of your current grammatical skills:

Sushi with wasabi is very tasty! (did not know what else to put!)

Anything else you'd love to tell me to make you look good:

I have never failed a defence mission or raid against zombies. Not sure if thats good?

Which Site do you play on:

Kongregate

Edited by LinxMyBoy, 18 April 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

Here goes.

In-Game Name:

LinxMyBoy

Current level:

Level 5

6 Days

Shotguns for now.

None yet.

Do you know me:

No, but I hope to soon.

Yes.

Active-Duty.

Have you read the rules:

I have never failed a defence mission or raid against zombies. Not sure if thats good?

Kongregate

Accepted! Welcome to the ranks.

Professor Oak

Professor Oak
  • 121 posts

Here goes.

In-Game Name:

LinxMyBoy

Current level:

Level 5

6 Days

Shotguns for now.

None yet.

Do you know me:

No, but I hope to soon.

Yes.

Active-Duty.

Have you read the rules:

Kongregate

Accepted! Welcome to the ranks.

Hey, we recovered burocracy again, now our civilisation will  Most surely come back to life... ;)

But okay, since it is recommended...

_Official Sign Up Sheet_

-Ingame Name: Storamalter

-Current Lv: depressingly low...Lv.8

-Survivors: 5 so far

-Played since: 10 days, for about 1-3hrs a day

-Most Used Weapon :AR556 SEMI so far

-Bounties Fullfilled/Weapon ´gaist People: None so far.

-Do You Know Me: as for other games you´ve played no

-Are you willing to cooperate with fellow members? yes.

-What route are you going for: peaceful, as long as I myself or the alliance I belong to weren´t unter attack...if they want war they can have it.

-Are you willing to attack thoose who attack the clan: yes

-Have you read the rules: yes

-Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills:......uh oh,did I really have to.....I must confess that my grammar will not be the very best since I´m german but in the last years I´ve done my best not to forget  about this language (Horror and SF goes best when read in english...)

Anything else?!

Before Zombie apocalypse I was that 3rd grade laboratory assistant from Germany....

...if I play such I game I try my best to be one with the role I have to be there...I LOVE Zombie -games,-books,-films,-comics,-...

Accepted! Welcome to the ranks :) and be sure to do your best!

xJiro

xJiro
  • 12 posts

In-Game Name?:

x My in game name is xJiro

Current Level:

Edit: lvl 18

Edit: 10

How long have you played? :

Edit: 19 days

What weapon do you use the most?:

Edit: M4A1s and UMP-45s

What weapons do you use the most versus actual people?:

Edit: Got some M-24s :)

x Zero.. the opportunities are always taken.

Do you know me?:

x Nope, I've seen you in chat, though.

x Yessir, whenever I'm online and have the ability.

x Active-Duty

x Always.

Have you read the Rules?:

x Yessir.

Please show me an example of your current grammatical skills:

x I sometimes always use quotes that you may or may not know. Yes, I just said "sometimes always".

x meh

x Armor Games

Edited by xJiro, 24 April 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Xarphax

Xarphax
  • 1 posts

Hi there :)

Here's my application:

My level: 8

Number of survivors: 5

Days played: 4

Weapons: Manning .22 and AR556 Semi

No bounties... yet completed

Sadly, I dont know you. But I hope that will change soon.

Of course I am willing to cooperate with others.

Yes, I did read the rules.

Yes, I am willing to attack those, who attack us, with full force and wrath.

Most likely, I will choose Active-Duty service

Gramatical skills... hmm... me english very good. very good. understand you me? :P <-  Now that was just a little joke :) I think, that my skills in this matter are sufficient, despite the fact that I am not from an english speaking country. Anyway, I think we will be able to comuniacte.

What else could I tell about myself? Well I am just looking for some fun, thats all. Oh, and I want to kill zombies, not living people.

I play on armorgames.com

Cya in game

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Revised, Con Please Delete the Others, This is the official, Peace, Treaty, Alliance, Professor Oak, Swag