This thread is for SIMPLE ONE LINE suggestions (with possibly ONE LINE of explanation). Post your long ideas in a separate thread.
1. In the city view you should be able to use the movement arrows like in the compound view.
2. The 'Leave Area' dialogue shows 'out of green zone' (red X) when players start outside the green zone then enter it. It should update player position at least once a second. (or better, do the next suggestion)
3. Running, reloading, firing, and being in the green zone should show as icons in the HUD pics.
4. Players should be able to gift items to other players UNSOLICITED (with possible low fuel cost).
5. When selecting a new weapon the weapon currently equipped, should be more clearly marked or highlighted, like a white square around the red/green corner boxes.
6. Shift R should cause all players to reload.
7. Shift H shoud cause all players that can heal to continuously heal until everyone within 8 units of the healer is healed.
8. You should be able to unequip a locked book by throwing it away forever.
9. The number of survivors should be upped to 12 so players can run 2,3, or 4 survivor missions at the same level. (This can be balanced in a number of ways, simplest would be to make all missions 20% harder.)
10. 'MOAR' SCHEMATICS!
11. Players should be able to pay a Fuel cost to post a crawl message (on the bottom chiron) every 10 minutes for 24 hours.
12. Next year the "Uncle Sam Hat" should not suck, (Like +10% health)
13. Next year, the "Uncle Sam Beard" should be Gear not Clothing so it can worn with the Uncle Sam Hat, AND it should ALSO not suck. (Example: +40% Range, +30% Capacity, +20% Reload, +10% Accuracy, +5% Damage)
14. You should offer a "Jihad Joe", "Head Wrap" (Clothing), and "Dirty Beard" (Gear) because most players love being giant douche bags more than being patriotic. (Example: +20% Range, +100% Capacity, -15% Reload, -10% Accuracy, -5% Damage, +1% chance per mission/raid of exploding while carrying explosives.)
15. Lower the cost of upgrading Uniques, Purples, Blues, and Greens. 1000 Fuel to up a level 20 Unique is just crazy. Now, 1000 Fuel to up a good level 30 Unique might be more reasonable.
16. Upgrading an item should also have a chance of adding small (1%-3%) crafting bonuses.
17. When crafting a weapon from an existing weapon at least 5%-15% of any initial bonuses / weakness should transfer to the new weapon.
18. You should be able to upgrade one specific aspect (range, accuracy) of a weapon by 1%-10% separate from the level.
REMEMBER: ONE LINE SUGGESTIONS ONLY IN THIS THREAD. ;)