Art: The American Enclave Poster

lineking ucpd art vector poster wants you the American Enclave comic

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts
Hello everyone!
One of  American Enclave alliance members, have asked me to draw poster for they are. So, here is what I draw:

k3l.jpg

100% vector
tools: CorelDRAW X6, USB mouse, my head and my hands

HERE IS HOW IT WAS DONE (IMAGES OF INSPIRATION AND FEW STEPS) :

3r3r.png ib60.jpg

You can always check my new art on http://www.behance.net/Lineking (also there is some interesting projects under work in progress tab)

Pax, Korbak the sheriff of UCPD  

to contact with us about any diplomacy questions (reporting problems, solve conflicts or union requests) please use that link:  UCPD PUBLIC RELATIONS TEAM

Edited by Korbak, 12 July 2013 - 02:44 AM.

User2351

User2351
  • 34 posts

More awesome artwork!

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

More awesome artwork!

thx, will do some new soon

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,649 posts

thx, will do some new soon

sweet are Korbak 

zulchi

zulchi
  • 72 posts

wow korbak, i love ur art! can u make something for SubGenius  :)

Edited by zulchi, 12 July 2013 - 04:09 AM.

Zray

Zray
  • 362 posts

I remember about the sheriff hat in the UCPD old thread.

Sheriff Jonas Korbak ^^ I'm so impressed of you :)

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

XD

wow korbak, i love ur art! can u make something for SubGenius  :)

not at this month

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

If only I had the money to pay you to draw something for my alliance = =

Zray

Zray
  • 362 posts

oh,you need to pay the electric bill for Korbak computer :D,joking

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

oh,you need to pay the electric bill for Korbak computer :D,joking

. . . I don't understand. . .

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

I'm not doing this for money at this game

there is few reasons: 

1. no one here I guess can pay me, because the price for my arts starts at 100 and to 1000$

2. .Also its not freelance site and i'm not freelancer too :P

3. I love this game and I think this is one of the ways (I'm sometimes spend money in game but not often and not much) how I can support the developers, just to post my fan art as feedback, so Con will find some inspiration and motivation to keep do their hard work on game (I hope so). 

If you want to ask  me for something to draw about last stand and "pay", just offer to me hardcore book, hockey mask or gas mask :P

Edited by Korbak, 12 July 2013 - 04:42 AM.

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

hope you will understand my position 

Edited by Korbak, 12 July 2013 - 04:42 AM.

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

I'm not doing this for money at this game

there is few reasons: 

1. no one here I guess can't pay me, because the price for my arts starts at 100 and to 1000$

2. .Also its not freelance site and i'm not freelancer too :P

3. I love this game and I think this is one of the ways (I'm sometimes spend money in game but not often and not much) how I can support the developers, just to post my fan art as feedback, so Con will find some inspiration and motivation to keep do their hard work on game (I hope so). 

If you want to ask  me for something to draw about last stand and "pay", just offer to me hardcore book, hockey mask or gas mask :P

I have trouble understanding your grammar, sorry, but I take it that you did this for free? When I asked you about making art for me, you said it would cost money, and I would talk to you about this on facebook, but you kinda unadded me ._.

Zray

Zray
  • 362 posts

oh,you using CorelDRAW X6,you buy it or download?

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

I have trouble understanding your grammar, sorry, but I take it that you did this for free? When I asked you about making art for me, you said it would cost money, and I would talk to you about this on facebook, but you kinda unadded me ._.

you are talking about art for RaidCo? 

are you ever tried to check RaidCo forum page where I posted my offer?  And yes, I unfriended you because on facebook I add only people who I know at real life or with whom I going to chat from time to time (or play in games). Too many people still asks me about facebook things, events, inside info or to ban someone (because I worked on facebook over 2 years). I has 5000 "friends" (just random people who wants to be friends with public person and boring me) so deleted them all after I left the company, if anyone want to be on touch with me - there is subscribe button on my facebook profile.

Here is me on some facebook event, I was speaker (introdused facebook timeline at Russia) https://www.facebook...pg&size=640,960

For example: I know Con's and Lisa facebook (nothing can be hided from me there) but I don't send requests, because they don't know me as I don't know that people (who knows, maybe Con is eating people flash in real life, so I don't want to be "friend" of that person LOL). 

Edited by Korbak, 12 July 2013 - 05:04 AM.

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

oh,you using CorelDRAW X6,you buy it or download?

my_art_at_coreldraw_x6_installer_by_grom

Some my of artworks is on CorelDRAW installer and gallery, also Microsoft and Corel corporation uses my work at advertising, so CorelDRAW and Windows I have for free  + all beta access to software

Edited by Korbak, 12 July 2013 - 05:18 AM.

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

you are talking about art for RaidCo? 

are you ever tried to check RaidCo forum page where I posted my offer?  And yes, I unfriended you because on facebook I add only people who I know at real life or with whom I going to chat from time to time (or play in games). Too many people still asks me about facebook things, events, inside info or to ban someone (because I worked on facebook over 2 years). I has 5000 "friends" (just random people who wants to be friends with public person and boring me) so deleted them all after I left the company, if anyone want to be on touch with me - there is subscribe button on my facebook profile.

Here is me on some facebook event, I was speaker (introdused facebook timeline at Russia) https://www.facebook...pg&size=640,960

For example: I know Con's and Lisa facebook (nothing can be hided from me there) but I don't send requests, because they don't know me as I don't know that people (who knows, maybe Con is eating people flash in real life, so I don't want to be "friend" of that person LOL). 

I never asked for art for RaidCo, just  for me in general. . . Still confused on rather this was free or paid for. . .

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

I never asked for art for RaidCo, just  for me in general. . . Still confused on rather this was free or paid for. . .

but you saying about art for your group, and you was at RaidCO, do I need to post your message here? 

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

but you saying about art for your group, and you was at RaidCO, do I need to post your message here? 

I never mentioned RaidCo and art for it in anyway, if you want to post the conversation here go ahead.

Edited by Dead Generations, 12 July 2013 - 05:27 AM.

lee casanova

lee casanova
  • 200 posts

to make the story short- Dead Generation is asking Korbak to draw for him. And Korbak in return, wants the following: a Hardcore book, Hockey Mask and Herc Gas Mask.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lineking, ucpd, art, vector, poster, wants you, the American Enclave, comic