Photo

Art: The American Enclave Poster

lineking ucpd art vector poster wants you the American Enclave comic

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

I never mentioned RaidCo and art for it in anyway, if you want to post the conversation here go ahead.

check your facebook PM with screenshot of our conversation 

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

to make the story short- Dead Generation is asking Korbak to draw for him. And Korbak in return, wants the following: a Hardcore book, Hockey Mask and Herc Gas Mask.

Or you could responded to me and help me understand this better. = =" And I'm not asking for him to draw for me. I asked him on Facebook a few weeks ago.

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

to make the story short- Dead Generation is asking Korbak to draw for him. And Korbak in return, wants the following: a Hardcore book, Hockey Mask and Herc Gas Mask.

That's right :P 

Thank you!

Dead Generations

Dead Generations
  • 1,076 posts

That's right :P

Thank you!

Once again. . . I never asked you to draw for me here, I asked you about 1-2 weeks ago on Facebook.

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

Once again. . . I never asked you to draw for me here, I asked you about 1-2 weeks ago on Facebook.

In discussion about UCPD and RaidCo war, just mentioned it 1 time between offensive posts? (I found it offensive, because all you do is push on my group), and at same time Max and Masky asked me at forum about art for your group (RaidCo). I answered - I can be hired (but where I said about money?), check our UCPD and RaidCo topic, I named my price - it is book, hat or mask. If I don't understand you in right way, why you not reply to me all these passed 2 weeks and not guide me? You mentioned it again between offensive conversation - do I draw for free, I says "nope", and price is already named at forum - book, hat or mask. Than you asked did I draw for UCPD for free - I says "YES" because it's mine group and I have real friends here (people who I know at real life) and I don't need anything from my group.

Anyway your post is off-topic, and I going to ignore it, because you can't understand what people says to you and I tired with that (you have used too much of my time), 

Edited by Korbak, 12 July 2013 - 06:09 AM.

Copernicus Jr

Copernicus Jr
  • 35 posts

Sweet buttery Poseidon, that is outstanding! I cannot thank you enough. Seriously.

I'm a little underinformed; was iceman33 the one who requested this piece (I think he may have mentioned finding us a custom thread image, I honestly don't remember), or was this entirely UCPD's doing? If iceman33 was involved I feel a little bittersweet because he's no longer a member of the Enclave, but...still, wow, I adore that picture.

Edited by Copernicus Jr, 12 July 2013 - 08:35 AM.

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

Sweet buttery Poseidon, that is outstanding! I cannot thank you enough. Seriously.

I'm a little underinformed; was iceman33 the one who requested this piece (I think he may have mentioned finding us a custom thread image, I honestly don't remember), or was this entirely UCPD's doing? If iceman33 was involved I feel a little bittersweet because he's no longer a member of the Enclave, but...still, wow, I adore that picture.

yeah that was iceman33, he was asked me on facebook to draw this poster for your group

iceman33

iceman33
  • 489 posts

it was a care package for getting replacement you know like you replace me 

from a former member of the Enclave 

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

:P

Copernicus Jr

Copernicus Jr
  • 35 posts

Hey, uh, what happened to the picture? I understand if some kind of problem arose or something, but it's no longer on photobucket and I really liked it. :(

Copernicus Jr

Copernicus Jr
  • 35 posts

Never mind, it's back up again somehow.

zulchi

zulchi
  • 72 posts

hi korbak,

its really nice to know u've worked for facebook as well and of course coraldraw must be happy to include your work in their promos...

i'm sure con does appreciate your work and specially the "recon girl" artwork. something i've felt missing from this game was farart and fanfic so you are definitely bringing something beautiful to the community. 

perhaps you would be interested to teach your style on: cgcookie concept art education

have you tried blender? you might have fun doing 3d versions of your art. 

the stuff u've given is definitely worth a token of gratitude... and it is true, i don't have $100 to $1000 to be able to afford your work. so if i ever get "hardcore book", "gas mask" or "face mask" i'll definitely try contacting u through this forum (i'm not on facebook)

also, thank u for niz4.jpg

hope to see more of your creative endeavors ;)

tc,

zulchi

(wackydono)

zulchi

zulchi
  • 72 posts

hmmm... there was a double post somehow...

thanks for the hint zray

Edited by zulchi, 23 July 2013 - 01:35 PM.

Zray

Zray
  • 362 posts

SNIP---------

Edit this one and type "double post",please,just wanted to help you.

Korbak

Korbak
  • 224 posts

the stuff u've given is definitely worth a token of gratitude... and it is true, i don't have $100 to $1000 to be able to afford your work. so if i ever get "hardcore book", "gas mask" or "face mask" i'll definitely try contacting u through this forum (i'm not on facebook)

tc,

zulchi

(wackydono)

No problem, as I said before - I dont take money for fan art, book or mask will be great. This days  was pretty busy with my work for MMA championship, but now I have free time to draw something   

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lineking, ucpd, art, vector, poster, wants you, the American Enclave, comic