Photo

Invisible Zombies / Zombie Dogs

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

During one of my missions into a level 27 Large Park in Brookvale East, when I was being swarmed by large numbers of infected I pulled out my medic who was low on health to ensure he would survive. As soon as he was away from any infected I sat him down and he started patching himself up, only to receive damage from an unknown source, I pulled him away and that's when the rest of my survivors started shooting at this invisible assailant, exp. was received from killing it.

The second encounter was with my engineer when I was pulling my survivors to the evac. zone only to have her start attacking and dealing damage the air. Exp. was given as well.

Kuronishen

Kuronishen
  • 540 posts

I can also attest to the fact that invisible infected bug is still present. My engineer got nipped by what I believe was an invisible dog based on the damage he took. I've also seen my survivors get hit, and subsequently shoot, thin air and make it bleed.

Not a huge deal right now, but it is nonetheless a nasty surprise if your survivors are low on health or you're in a hurry to make it back to the exit.

Steve

Steve
  • 216 posts

We're aware of this issue. Hoping the next update will provide a fix.

EDIT: Moved to Known Issues

EDIT: This issue hopefully resolved as of v1.2 build 716

dragoon20005

dragoon20005
  • 12 posts

http://forum.conarti...e-horde-attack/

i have just encounter this bug with my fighter getting killed by a invisible swarm

Mikez Lopez

Mikez Lopez
  • 27 posts

You know that could still be here.

mor123

mor123
  • 56 posts

I had the same issue, although at the time I assume that this was my toster laptop performance, coupled with the usual memory bloat all flash games of this style has. (my home PC is top of the line power plant, it can run any game\software for any amount of time except flash games *role eyes*)

I haven't had any major issues, with game since I started refreshing before every battle, but I'll keep an eye for this issue.

HannahAnderson

HannahAnderson
  • 1 posts

My zombies appear right when they enter through doors and holes in walls, then sporadically switch from visible to invisible until they get near my survivors.

Manstan

Manstan
  • 526 posts

I had this happen with dogs during one of the infected bounties. I needed 20, never saw a one, then realized I had the 20.

"My zombies appear right when they enter through doors and holes in walls, then sporadically switch from visible to invisible until they get near my survivors."

I believe that is a LOS thing, if there is a visual obstruction between you and them you can't see them, logically.

Tau Effect

Tau Effect
  • 5 posts

Just had a reoccurrence of this issue while playing tonight...It was zombie dogs... I took a video of it so hopefully it helps the devs...Below is a link to the video...Please lemme know your thoughts on this...thx guys

Basium

Basium
  • 7 posts

I'm experiencing invisible zombies too. I thought it was part of the bigger levels. Please fix this.

Tau Effect

Tau Effect
  • 5 posts

It seems to only happen in Riverside East...At least for me...I know they have been working on the zombie dogs because after I posted that video, the next day the dog barks changed...Now there seems to be a few different audio versions of the dog barking...I think that they broke some of the code when they updated...anyone know where they post release notes for updates?

I was hoping that by now the Devs would respond...ah well.

politehnicus_tehnic

politehnicus_tehnic
  • 1 posts

dissapointing....

Tau Effect

Tau Effect
  • 5 posts

dissapointing....

Unfortunately, yes...It appears that they do not read or even care about this topic...Still seeing this bug last time I played the game

Barbarino

Barbarino
  • 2 posts

None of my crew will fight or shoot.   They'll just stand there while being clobbered by zombies. This is the second day and I can't take any on daily scavenges.

Layla Shade

Layla Shade
  • 5 posts

I saw the invisible infected bug strike on some short resource runs in low-level areas over the last couple of days. Seems it was dogs, considering they were fast-moving and I didn't see any dogs on the affected runs.

KeJorn

KeJorn
  • 12 posts

I can also attest to the fact that invisible infected bug is still present. My engineer got nipped by what I believe was an invisible dog based on the damage he took. I've also seen my survivors get hit, and subsequently shoot, thin air and make it bleed.

I like it when you see a floating hairpiece that your team begins attacking with great fervor.. :)

Beware of zombie hair pieces.

RickN

RickN
  • 68 posts

I am still getting a lot of invisible zombies especially in Riverside East.

Also in Riverside east is a small clothing store labeled as a hardware store with searchable areas that do not work and freeze up your survivor.

kevinlt69

kevinlt69
  • 2 posts

I couldn't find a good place to put this but I suggest you guys up the traffic that your servers can handle because logging on takes a long time and sometimes stalls. Also when entering a place on the map to scavenge, it lags to move your crew around. Likewise with returning to your compound it lags to do thing until a minute or so after your crew returns and is walking around.

kmmnderkoala

kmmnderkoala
  • 2 posts

i am having the same problem in regards to the invisible zombies. A repair would be much appreciated.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,691 posts

Vaguely related to this, on my Facebook game I had a surviver turn up to my compound wearing a skirt (indicated by the profile image in the survivor menu) but when it was walking around my compound there was no skirt, in fact there was no anything. This survivor was floating around mysteriously. When I assigned a role to this survivor they suddenly had a pair of legs.