Photo

Invisible Zombies / Zombie Dogs

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

riidher

riidher
  • 6 posts

This morning while scavenging a couple of small houses in Riverside East, I was surprised by my leader spinning around and shooting at a hole in the wall where nothing was there.  Then I noticed a small black object floating to the floor.  This happened several times over the next couple of minutes.  Now after reading this post I see we do indeed have invisible infected.... still as of 5-23-2015  This is very disheartening to have a known problem continue for so long.

ParagonPenguin

ParagonPenguin
  • 1 posts

I had an infected bounty called '?' which means special or event zombies and out of the 10 times I've played in Stadium(The place where I had to kill them), I found none whatsoever, I actually played the missions too. If it wasn't for this, I would've had a bounty box.

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

I had an infected bounty called '?' which means special or event zombies and out of the 10 times I've played in Stadium(The place where I had to kill them), I found none whatsoever, I actually played the missions too. If it wasn't for this, I would've had a bounty box.

Yeah, you are completely off topic here with this on this thread, it has nothing to do with bounties.

And you just got unlucky with the santa-zeds, they were just removed from the game. Sorry that you didn't get to finish the bounty this time, but the next one should be just fine.

Edited by hershelwise, 21 January 2016 - 08:44 AM.

Predo

Predo
  • 53 posts

Seems like there wasn't a topic relevant post in here for some time, so I guess I could post one, so people know its still happening...

Anyway, I just played Riverside east - Hardware store map, and there were invisible enemy. I think they were dogs, but there was no barking, just the "roaring" when they attacked. I was able to see runners and walkers just fine, although it looked one of the walkers clipped into the wall and was invisible for a few seconds (this was the 1st or 2nd enemy that I saw on the map).

Josh95

Josh95
  • 19 posts

Invisible dog still happen in Riverside East with the latest update 1.7 build 1046

P.s How come there is no attachment link appearing in full editor?

Edited by Josh95, 17 February 2016 - 09:06 AM.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 377 posts

Invisible infected, just like the upcoming zombies with melee weapons, only the research failures made by Mr. X, who desperately runs tests on infected to find a cure to heal himself. ;)

TeyUPaJ.png

passing player

passing player
  • 460 posts

TeyUPaJ.png

So I guess we have to deal with it for now..

beaudoiin

beaudoiin
  • 1 posts

2016 and I am getting this issue, it happened like 20 times so far, im level 5.

Predo

Predo
  • 53 posts

2016 and I am getting this issue, it happened like 20 times so far, im level 5.

I used to have this problem, but now its gone. From what I can gather, the invisible zombies/dogs only appear in lower levels (Riverside) at least that is where everybody seems to be reporting them. And Since I don't play those levels anymore, I don't notice it anymore.

Josh95

Josh95
  • 19 posts

Bumped.

Invisible dog still happen in Riverside East with the latest update 1.7 build 1092

Con Artist team please take note of this and fix it

Update: It seems like it only happens in Riverside East - Residence area.

124zrxc.png

Edited by Josh95, 06 March 2016 - 03:10 AM.

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

recently i had to fight floating wigs XD

also yeah i think it was on riverside east in residence also.

scawyman

scawyman
  • 3 posts

I have 2 issues;

The first being that when I go full screen there is a vertical hop/bounce that continues while I play making my scav miss intended checks and all around being hard on the eyes. I tried updating flash, clearing my caches and history to no avail. This is the only time it happens (full screen mode).

The second is I have a bounty of 10 dogs in Newtown.... and through 20-30 missions I have only 3 dog kills? Does this have something to do with the invisible dog fix? Or as rumor has it there is an intentional reduction of certain "bountied" zombies?

Edited by scawyman, 13 September 2016 - 11:21 PM.

passing player

passing player
  • 460 posts

you are off topic.

this discussion is on invisible dogs and not wobbly screens.

http://forum.conarti...shaking +screen

your discussion may belong here.

(not to be mean but its the truth)