Photo

Broom Handle

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Hi Con,

Broom Handles should be added to components since they are needed to craft Long Saws.

I think they aren't just junk anymore :)

Cheers

Cherry

Edited by Cherry, 20 July 2013 - 07:48 PM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Several weapons call for broom handles -- not just longsaws.

Think this belongs more in the ideas section, but still +1

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Several weapons call for broom handles -- not just longsaws.

Thought so but was way too lazy to look it up.

You are right - e. g. Claw Rake and Longarm also ask for Broom Handles.

I didn't really know if I should better post in the ideas section ... I made the decision to post it right here .

Maybe I was wrong ... :)

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

Thought so but was way too lazy to look it up.

You are right - e. g. Claw Rake and Longarm also ask for Broom Handles.

I didn't really know if I should better post in the ideas section ... I made the decision to post it right here .

well you use broom handles in crafting right? so that should make them crafting parts instead of junk, so i think it does not matter where you posted 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Changing the broom handle's status from "junk" to "component" is an idea

Using the broom handle to craft something is crafting.

So you not really wrong in posting here, but the idea's section "might" be slightly better

(and we're getting off track, on a good idea, which is not a good thing to do lol)

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Hi Con,

Broom Handles should be added to components since they are needed to craft Long Saws.

I think they aren't just junk anymore :)

Cheers

Cherry

I did not even realize they were used for crafting- and ive crafted long saws..I suppose I had so many broom handles at this point I didnt pay attention. +1 on this. I agree.

(A side note to your profile pic -fk the police- Dont do that, it is much more cruel to take them out to dinner, wine and dine them, sweet talk them, get them to really like you. Then just stop calling and ignore them. Drop them like a hot potato. Ignore their calls and texts. It really breaks their heart. ;) )

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,224 posts

I did not even realize they were used for crafting- and ive crafted long saws..I suppose I had so many broom handles at this point I didnt pay attention. +1 on this. I agree.

Same here, I've got over a 100.