Photo

The Brotherhood Of Steel [alliance Topic]

bos alliance brotherhood steel

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Oric, I would like to join the guardians, maybe someday being the lord guardian. Sorry It took so long to respond, My account took forever to validate. How long did it take you to put that whole synopsis together?

You already achieved the required presence rate for the  guardian rank so it is granted.

IMPORTANT NOTE -- I have been unable to create the facebook group, I asked for Ace to make it. Until i have his feedback on the matter i suggest you use the forum to request your initial rank. Also for current members it will not be enforced the lvl requirement to get access to the ranks, only the presence rate.

Edited by Revenant, 28 July 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Brotherhood now has 31 members.

latest member

Ron Michaels.

Jason

Dark_Genesis

AngryBandit

Edited by Revenant, 29 July 2013 - 06:11 PM.

CLSmith

CLSmith
  • 11 posts

I have had several people contact me about joining the BOS. if you are interested, message me

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

I have had several people contact me about joining the BOS. if you are interested, message me

I am going to update our alliance ranks to give any rank beyond paladins and guardians the ability to recruit new members, so you as a guardian will be capable of inviting them. Since Con ( gladly :) ) released the new ranks we are just going to adapt those ranks to our own. The list goes as below

Initiates ______________________________   Recruit

knights & Wardens _____________________  Privates 

Paladins & Guardians ___________________  Captains

Grand Paladins & High Guardians __________ Major

Lord Paladin & Lord Guardian _____________ Colonel

High Lord _____________________________ Founder

Max _________________________________ Max   :P

ranks already assigned in game.

Edited by Revenant, 02 August 2013 - 07:12 PM.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

I found out a way to see if allied members are online. we need to add them to the contact list.

1 - type the following at the chat channel:       

/add username

this will add the given player to your contact list.

2 - then type 

/contacts

this will list up the contacts in your list, now if you click upon their names you will see if they are online or not. will be able to send pms and request alliance chat. I know that it would be tiresome to add the whole alliance to your contact list, but if you belong to a leadership rank you should least add your direct subordinates.

Edited by Revenant, 02 August 2013 - 08:27 PM.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

BOS counts with 31 members

bagnew (iceman) left the alliance ... again ... without warning ... again.

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

BOS counts with 31 members

bagnew (iceman) left the alliance ... again ... without warning ... again.

i left because i got a problem with some in the clan that someone is angrybandit he said i was a spy to Mabel wasteland raider leader she even told me so i left 

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

i left because i got a problem with some in the clan that someone is angrybandit he said i was a spy to Mabel wasteland raider leader she even told me so i left 

Members can leave as they please, so not really a problem, but a notice of the resignation is considered good politics.

Edited by Revenant, 03 August 2013 - 01:08 AM.

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

Members can leave as they please, so not really a problem, but a notice the resignation is considered good politics.

so you understand?

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Update member list BOS counts 36 members.

new members.

Jehuty

mtimmins

Guillermo

Achilllies

Pete Pegasus

Chouljian

Masky

Masky
  • 301 posts

Much props to you for fully integrating fallout lore with the TLS series, Revenant ^_^ 

Particularly the fact that you included quite a lot of the pre-bethesda aspects, anyways cheers to you and yours! 

~Masky

CLSmith

CLSmith
  • 11 posts

I was just online, and apparently angry bandit is very well known, you need to hear this Oric, message me.

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

I was just online, and apparently angry bandit is very well known, you need to hear this Oric, message me.

hey smith i left cause of him you got facebook if do look up brian.agnew@readingrangers.org

Edited by Bagnew, 03 August 2013 - 03:42 AM.

CLSmith

CLSmith
  • 11 posts

apparently he is a little troll who goes around spreading a bad reputation about alliances, get on and I can re add you if you want. I'm sure the problem will be taken care of by tommorrow

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

nah brotherhood revival is slightly better in a way 

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

apparently he is a little troll who goes around spreading a bad reputation about alliances, get on and I can re add you if you want. I'm sure the problem will be taken care of by tommorrow

also he said to mabel from wasteland raiders that i was a spy in the BoS

CLSmith

CLSmith
  • 11 posts

do you want back in? I have some pretty devastating proof against him

Edited by CLSmith, 03 August 2013 - 03:48 AM.

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

do you want back in?

no i'm stick with brotherhood revival but if i get kicked somehow i'll come running to you guys 

CLSmith

CLSmith
  • 11 posts

you can quit, show angrybandit that he don't control you

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

you can quit, show angrybandit that he don't control you

yeah but i got better position or rank i should say  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bos, alliance, brotherhood, steel