The Brotherhood Of Steel [alliance Topic]

bos alliance brotherhood steel

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

CLSmith

CLSmith
  • 11 posts

K, good luck, I should probably learn how to use the personal messenger

Edited by CLSmith, 03 August 2013 - 03:52 AM.

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

i like the BoS and wanted to be loyal still with my second account maybe but add me on facebook 

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

do you want back in? I have some pretty devastating proof against him

whats the proof ?

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Much props to you for fully integrating fallout lore with the TLS series, Revenant  ^_^

Particularly the fact that you included quite a lot of the pre-bethesda aspects, anyways cheers to you and yours! 

~Masky

My goal was to create a plausible concept for the traditional brotherhood of Steel in the Dead Zone so both fallout and Dz members could have fun with it. Glad to see it recognized even by non alliance members.  Thanks for that.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Any sorts of internal conflict like the one we witness today are NOT ADMISSIBLE. We do not put stack into rumors, we shall not judge our decision upon what was heard from an individual, be member or not. 

First - My feedback upon the "spy" admist our ranks.

We have former enclave members and former raider members, so the thoughts of having a spy within our men is not new. It was decided that one of our members would act as a counter spy. This agent identity is known only by the lords and his identity will remain hidden to preserve his safety. might not be of common knowledge but 3 marked spies were banished already due his valuable reports. Needless to say, however, it is productive to take necessary efforts to reveal a possible traitor so CLsmith concerns are reasonable and will be heard in time. (specially when i discover how to send pms in this forum - until there CLsmith you can contact me via email ciro.bohrer@gmail.com)

Second - Resigning members

Anyone who joined out ranks is free to leave, we only request a notification. Specially if you wish to keep the re-membership door open. its not easy to keep this alliance ranking list updated you know. However, if you are a leader (paladins and guardians) we expect more from you, your loyalty better be true.

As for the current case i have been pondering about it, and how to be fair to the whole alliance we can't favor any particular member so my judgment compels me to the following statement.

Knight  Bagnew of the Brotherhood of Steel. You hold our sympathy and respect due the time you spend among us, being an active knight and showing average interest in our affairs. HOWEVER, you left our fellowship without any notification, not once but twice. The reasons exposed by yourself here in this topic demonstrate your greatest objective was not the welfare of the order but your personal position, clearly shown by the fact you resigned from your knight rank to obtain a higher rank in another alliance.

Furthermore you may leave the true brotherhood of steel without retribution, But any future attempts of membership will not be accepted. You should take your vows of loyalty more seriously. You remain, however within a friendly stance with our alliance.

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

Any sorts of internal conflict like the one we witness today are NOT ADMISSIBLE. We do not put stack into rumors, we shall not judge our decision upon what was heard from an individual, be member or not. 

First - My feedback upon the "spy" admist our ranks.

We have former enclave members and former raider members, so the thoughts of having a spy within our men is not new. It was decided that one of our members would act as a counter spy. This agent identity is known only by the lords and his identity will remain hidden to preserve his safety. might not be of common knowledge but 3 marked spies were banished already due his valuable reports. Needless to say, however, it is productive to take necessary efforts to reveal a possible traitor so CLsmith concerns are reasonable and will be heard in time. (specially when i discover how to send pms in this forum - until there CLsmith you can contact me via email ciro.bohrer@gmail.com)

Second - Resigning members

Anyone who joined out ranks is free to leave, we only request a notification. Specially if you wish to keep the re-membership door open. its not easy to keep this alliance ranking list updated you know. However, if you are a leader (paladins and guardians) we expect more from you, your loyalty better be true.

As for the current case i have been pondering about it, and how to be fair to the whole alliance we can't favor any particular member so my judgment compels me to the following statement.

Knight  Bagnew of the Brotherhood of Steel. You hold our sympathy and respect due the time you spend among us, being an active knight and showing average interest in our affairs. HOWEVER, you left our fellowship without any notification, not once but twice. The reasons exposed by yourself here in this topic demonstrate your greatest objective was not the welfare of the order but your personal position, clearly shown by the fact you resigned from your knight rank to obtain a higher rank in another alliance.

Furthermore you may leave the true brotherhood of steel without retribution, But any future attempts of membership will not be accepted. You should take your vows of loyalty more seriously. You remain, however within a friendly stance with our alliance.

Oric i tried to contacted or another admin but i couldn't through to anyone also if you bandit still i will not join ever again just saying oric oh and tried to be  active 

CLSmith

CLSmith
  • 11 posts
I would like to extend a formal apology to angrybandit. It was wrong of me to call you names or spreading rumors as if they were facts. I should not have spoken about you like that behind your back. Sincerely apologize. I have no qualms with you nor do i wish to in the future.

Bagnew

Bagnew
  • 82 posts

I would like to extend a formal apology to angrybandit. It was wrong of me to call you names or spreading rumors as if they were facts. I should not have spoken about you like that behind your back. Sincerely apologize. I have no qualms with you nor do i wish to in the future.

looks like i'm not rejoining any time soon then 

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

Hey guys, there's been a lot of stuff going around lately, especially in regards of our alliances. I've heard whispers that the Brotherhood of Steel has declared war with the Brotherhood of the Chain and I'm wondering if there is any truth to that rumour.

With regards from Everly Colonel of the Brotherhood of the Chain.

Quare quia inferno non, ius?

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Hey guys, there's been a lot of stuff going around lately, especially in regards of our alliances. I've heard whispers that the Brotherhood of Steel has declared war with the Brotherhood of the Chain and I'm wondering if there is any truth to that rumour.

This allegation in untrue. Our alliances have not yet attended to any sort of diplomatic interaction so its certain to say your alliance remains with a neutral stance towards the brotherhood of steel. May be wise to dismiss further whispers from your informant, least if its related to my alliance. If a member of the brotherhood of steel has been spreading these lies I would like to request that this member is exposed. your resolve to solve this rumor directly with our officials is appreciated.

Regards.

Oric Maxon

High Lord of the Brotherhood of Steel.

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

This allegation in untrue. Our alliances have not yet attended to any sort of diplomatic interaction so its certain to say your alliance remains with a neutral stance towards the brotherhood of steel. May be wise to dismiss further whispers from your informant, least if its related to my alliance. If a member of the brotherhood of steel has been spreading these lies I would like to request that this member is exposed. your resolve to solve this rumor directly with our officials is appreciated.

Regards.

Oric Maxon

High Lord of the Brotherhood of Steel.

Good. I would be glad to talk it over on private chat in-game, when we can organise it.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Member list updated.

http://forum.conarti...alliance-topic/

gerardred

gerardred
  • 2 posts

Can I join the Brotherhood Of Steel ?

Ace

Ace
  • 6 posts

Can I join the Brotherhood Of Steel ?

Surely.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Update

Metraton left the alliance to join EPIC [EPI]. As i said before numerous times, all members are allowed to leave, just notify your departure please.

On a side note i would like to make clear that we don't condemn departing members, However we do condemn another alliance for directly recruitment of BOS members (unrequested invites or recruiting pms). After being target of recruiting pms of the said alliance (using the departing member as argument for me to join) we are shifting our diplomatic stance toward EPIC to unfriendly.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Our Alliance Diplomatic Stance has been updated.

SAVIOR OF HUMANITY ___________________ NEUTRAL

THE X SYNDICATE _______________________NEUTRAL

UNION CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT _________ NEUTRAL

DEAD ZONE SCHOLARS __________________ NEUTRAL

THE SIEGE ALLIANCE ____________________ NEUTRAL

ENCLAVE ______________________________ SUSPICIOUS

EPIC __________________________________ UNFRIENDLY

RAIDERS ______________________________  UNFRIENDLY

NONE _________________________________ HOSTILE

Definitely not Xaro Jones

Definitely not Xaro Jones
  • 107 posts

Revenant, The X Syndicate are more than happy to accept your peace treaty on the conditions that our alliances do not trade with each other. This is because it goes against one of our alliance rules. We don't want our weapons in the hands of other alliances!

Xaro Jones,

X Syndicate Leader

CLSmith

CLSmith
  • 11 posts

Just a friendly reminder NOT to give out your perfect information to perfect strangers! 

(The following convo courtesy of Wacky_Zebra)

ThekidsRS [B0S]: hey clsmith are u in here
CLSmith [B0S]: yeah
ThekidsRS [B0S]: okhey
ThekidsRS [B0S]: so u dont mind donating me  dollor?
CLSmith [B0S]: IRL?
ThekidsRS [B0S]: no i mean in this game
ThekidsRS [B0S]: dont u mind donating for me for this game
CLSmith [B0S]: you cant trade money
ThekidsRS [B0S]: can u get me a 5 dollor fuel for this game
ThekidsRS [B0S]: or give me ur paypal user and pass so i can get it
CLSmith [B0S]: you cant trade fuel sorry
CLSmith [B0S]: uh hell no
CLSmith [B0S]: no
ThekidsRS [B0S]: ok just saying ill get my own fuel legitly
Magnus [B0S]: wow. wtf.
ThekidsRS [B0S]: dude u can trust me im skydoesminecraft
Magnus [B0S]: you're seriously expecting that a total stranger is going to give you their paypal account?

This idiot's cunning and wit almost got me to give up my information.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Real life scamer. watch out for those guys and expose them. good work

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

Hello Brotherhood of Steel.

In regards to the rumour regarding the Brotherhood of Steel and the Brotherhood of the Chain at conflict with each other. Since that member is no longer a part of your alliance and we are currently at war with his alliance (over a picture http://forum.conarti...e-page/?p=32286 for the comment and scroll up for the picture. His comment was deleted so I couldn't directly link it.) One of my fellow Chainers told me that Bagnew had orchestrated the BoS to be at conflict with our Brotherhood. Since he is now no longer a member of your alliance (I finally read the post where he was permanently kicked out) I can communicate this freely to you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bos, alliance, brotherhood, steel