you can try to get in contact with any of the following members:

Oric

wingli

David Akins

Thuviel

Joseph Adams

bone crusher

Commander Lee

ps - with the composite names i don't know if the person's name have the "_" (underline) between the names ( like David_Akins or David Akins) so might try both. I am online now, least for half an hour.

mtimmins92

mtimmins92
  • 82 posts

you can catch me in trade high now (as the general is normally quiet) - as the war finishes in 6 a bit days.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

your current game login is mtmmins92 or just mtmmins ? i have been trying to get in contact with everyone that requested membership here.

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

hello Revenant, i played on kong to level 16, but then stopped cause there is no DMU and w/o the game makes no fun when i want to play daily for longer than only 10-30 minutes ^^

i read your thread when i was level 8 or smth but then i saw u only search for members which play on Facebook.

I changed now to Facebook, god i have over 8000 Fuel on kong but well... lession learned.

Now on Facebook i am only level 8 but already with DMU and would like to join your Guild when i am ready for it. Do i need only to come to level 10 or higher before i can join?

Btw i am 32 years old and from Germany, school is long ago and english is not my native language but i hope that´s not a problem, i understand 99% of everything, hope my english is also readable.

Thanks for an answer! So far, greetz, Chris Hund < on Facebook

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Hey there.

You are welcome to join the Brotherhood. As you said you need to reach level 10 and build the alliance banner, otherwise  alliances aren't able to send you an invitation. About the Facebook requirement, after the alliances update its no longer valid. Part of the information in this Topic is old and related to the previous version of this alliance. Currently Everyone can join (facebook, armor games ... etc). About Kong yeah i agree  .. Kong + DZ = tough luck. If you wish to join the Brotherhood of Steel once you reach lvl 10 you can add our recruiters (*) as contact. Or give us your dead zone character name so we can reach you in game.

(*)

Oric

wingli

David Akins

Thuviel

Joseph Adams

bone crusher

Commander Lee

ps - with the composite names i don't know if the person's name have the "_" (underline) between the names ( like David_Akins or David Akins) so might try both. I am online now, least for half an hour.

Anything else you want to ask, just Shoot.

Edited by Revenant, 24 July 2014 - 12:40 AM.

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

At the moment i have no questions but thanks, found wigli in a channel and he let me in, due to i cannot write in activity i will now go through the whole list and help everybody (<7 days inactive + ppl on vacation) especially on the buildings which take >1 day, wil be a nice coffee break.

Have a nice day and it´s good to be in BoS!

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

Howdy, i am construction worker and have not much clue about making a forum or smth, but i did this:

http://brotherhood-o...eel.boards.net/

Would be our internal forum maybe for vacation-announcements, internal strategic talk, etc etc the possibilities are great and open :)

It´s just a start so the forum is not finished designed or smth. 

Before i do more work on it, would be cool if someone say me, if we need it at all, but like i said i guess the possibilities are great having such an Alliance-Internal-Forum

edit: ok i saw u already work on one ^^ good so will delete my tryout again ^^

Edited by ky4e, 25 July 2014 - 01:44 PM.

damanlol

damanlol
  • 1 posts

id like to join if that ok :)

ky4e

ky4e
  • 137 posts

mates just wanted to say sorry that i left but i decided to play in a alliance with my native language, that´s the only reason was a great time thanks for all the help!

blaquehawq

blaquehawq
  • 1 posts

i would like to join the brotherhood, please please let me join. my username is Dalton Kwak and I am currently a level 40

Edited by blaquehawq, 07 August 2014 - 06:27 PM.

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

Damanlol give me your DZ names (leader name) so i can sent an invitation when i am online.

Blaquehawq i will send the invitation soon as possible, thanks for taking interest in our alliance.

Edited by Revenant, 08 September 2014 - 12:56 AM.

Frankie The B

Frankie The B
  • 3 posts

Frankie The B reporting for duty sir!

OmenXIII

OmenXIII
  • 13 posts

The Brotherhood Of Steel is back and hiring new recruits

Submit to the Brotherhood. Fight for the Brotherhood. Conquer for the Brotherhood

RX8E9M.jpg

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

awesome picture ! we should use that in our alliance forum as well.

hammerhai

hammerhai
  • 2 posts

Hello,

Im searching for a clan. im now at LvL 15 and playing daily.

My ingame Name is HAMMERHAIX.

Greetz

OmenXIII

OmenXIII
  • 13 posts

Hello HAMMERHAIX,

Ok pm Oric or OmenXIII ingame for more informations

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bos, alliance, brotherhood, steel