Photo

Zombie Dogs. New Attacks

Zombie Dogs Knock Jump walls

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

whackedzebra

whackedzebra
  • 34 posts

I posted this before in Get Satisfaction forums a time ago. Sorry for my bad english.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dogs are so easy to kill and now they are very rare to appear (at least for me) it should be great to give more power to dogs.

I would like to see that dogs have more skills like knock a survivor, jumping the walls.

screenshot_272530_thumb_wide620_inline_z

biting the arm of survivors leaving them paralyzed for a while and maybe causing a minor arm fracture.

attacking-3--1045760_inline_zps6f977b5f.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Link: https://getsatisfact...ics/dogs-16jd5z

COMMENT IS TO THANK.

whackedzebra

whackedzebra
  • 34 posts

No comments??

sadpanda.gif

Edited by whackedzebra, 25 July 2013 - 03:11 AM.

whackedzebra

whackedzebra
  • 34 posts

Anyone know how delete comments??

Edited by whackedzebra, 25 July 2013 - 03:10 AM.

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

I beleive dogs should just spawn in greater numbers to Zulu swarm the opponents, the adding special abilities might be discouraging since dogs depend on their speed to be deadly.

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,226 posts

Nice, WhackedZebra- a triple post that serves as a bump. Might wanna be more careful, since it's impossible to delete posts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zombie, Dogs, Knock, Jump walls