Photo

Gifting Without Making It An Advantage For People With Multiple Accounts

gift multiple accounts advantage people gifting sending

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Royalblood

Royalblood
  • 115 posts

I know there are other stuff like this saying that Gifting would be giving people with multiple accounts advantage over other players but it also prevents high level players from helping out lower level players who need weapons and gear because of the expensive fuel cost and they might just be short on fuel at that time.

Con, I just wasted 30 Fuel giving 3 blue,purple gears and weapons to a starter. ( I like helping out lower levels dont get me wrong I just hate the expensive fuel cost even for low level items.) I'm thinking maybe a gift option when you left click a player's name to gift.

You can only gift once a week and can only gift to the same person once every month until you have gifted 3 times (MAX). Or maybe make it an event thing on christmas or something. One time gifting per week (changable) to different people. Or maybe make fuel costs based on level.

EX: LV 12 weapon should be 3 fuel while a lv 22 weapons would be like....15 fuel ( random number )

Feel free to add on especially those who want to help lower level players but dont want to pay the big fuel cost.

-RoyalBlood

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

I've seen ideas about transferring stuff to different accounts without fuel cost, but this is the best so far.

Royalblood

Royalblood
  • 115 posts

I've seen ideas about transferring stuff to different accounts without fuel cost, but this is the best so far.

Thanks, This is for the benefit of lower level players who might need a boost or two.

nosebagbear

nosebagbear
  • 176 posts

I'd disagree with basing fuel costs on level - it still benefits those with multiple accounts (at least to the extent of levelling them up quicker)

I do like the idea of being given a number of free trades at Christmas (and/or another date) - fitting with the season I believe 

As to the one free trade per week, it's a good idea, and I'm not against it, but I think it's unlikely that Con would implement it - it's not heavily damaging the game, and he does need the fuel (or the money that it pseudo-represents) to be spent

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gift, multiple, accounts, advantage, people, gifting, sending