Photo

Beacon And Path Problems.

beacon path zombies stucked stuck zombie raids

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

whackedzebra

whackedzebra
  • 34 posts

Today I was attacked by zombies and I realized that some were trapped in the spawn area because my survivors were locked between the barricades, is annoying that you can not get out your survivors there or the zombies who dont move.

cagebarrier_zps3ecbfc69.png

http://forum.conarti...cks/#entry31057

So. . . . why not give a use to the Beacon?

• You can use it once per zombie raid. When you use make a lot of noise attracting all the zombies (specially stucked ones).

• Needs to be re-stockable with batteries or car batteries (components).

• Can be used at the final of the raid (Finish them all) or in any time to bring away or closer.

beaconset_zps16edc8e4.png

Sry for my kiddo english and comment is to thank.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

yo zebra you wanna sell me that hardcore? ;)

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

I actually like this idea. Can it be at least it could be something that would bring more zombies?

whackedzebra

whackedzebra
  • 34 posts

I actually like this idea. Can it be at least it could be something that would bring more zombies?

yeah. . . . . maybe when you use it gives a chance (50%) to spawn more zombies

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

yeah. . . . . maybe when you use it gives a chance (50%) to spawn more zombies

Maybe as a passive, when a horde attacks, you get the usual:

-Arm All Traps
and then you would now get:
-Activate Beacon (Consumes 5 Batteries)

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

i thought con fixed the pathfinding problems

so...

...the heck is this?

con?

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

i thought con fixed the pathfinding problems

so...

...the heck is this?

con?

It is called a glitch. Be in more betas and alphas and you will know quickly that "Fixed" does not mean "Guarenteed to never break again"

Grind Monkey

Grind Monkey
  • 302 posts

Today I was attacked by zombies and I realized that some were trapped in the spawn area because my survivors were locked between the barricades, is annoying that you can not get out your survivors there or the zombies who dont move.

I've had a similar problem. Perhaps Con should put in a structure that would allow one to open and close to allow survivors to enter and leave an area. Lets call it a "Gate" Yeah I like that name. "Gate"

So Con how about it, can we have this so called "Gate"

While we are at it, make with the ill tempered sea bass.

Actually a zombie beacon idea not a bad idea, just not for this reason. It would be nice to call forth MOAR zombies when a bloke is leveling up.

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

While I like the beacon as a experience grind increase, here's a cool idea for this. If the zombie is going after survivors but has not moved from his x,y coordinates for 5 seconds, he gets teleported towards the survivor by a distance of 2. This does not activate when the zombie is attack of initiating  building attacks.

whackedzebra

whackedzebra
  • 34 posts

I've had a similar problem. Perhaps Con should put in a structure that would allow one to open and close to allow survivors to enter and leave an area. Lets call it a "Gate" Yeah I like that name. "Gate"

So Con how about it, can we have this so called "Gate"

While we are at it, make with the ill tempered sea bass.

Actually a zombie beacon idea not a bad idea, just not for this reason. It would be nice to call forth MOAR zombies when a bloke is leveling up.

Try to put a "gate" inside your compound dude and i seal my survivors to prevent lures.

Edited:Sry for this doublepost.

And this idea is almost outdated when the pathing problems was common.

Edited by whackedzebra, 30 August 2013 - 02:08 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beacon, path, zombies, stucked, stuck, zombie raids