Photo

Finding Hats?

hats loot missions question

Best Answer Arthur_Bishop , 01 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

All-class hats have a very low chance to be looted pretty much anywhere, but Con did confirm that certain hats have a better chance of being found in certain locations (Such as the UCPD Hat in police stations). Class-specific hats are currently only available through unboxing crates or the current fuel packages.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PhysX

PhysX
  • 17 posts

Sorry if this is not the correct area, i couldn't find a more suited place to post it.

On a recent mission, i looted a Green Baseball cap. It was my understanding that hats were only excess able through herc boxes, etc.

Are only certain hats lootable? Or are they just rare? Sorry if this has been asked, i haven't played in almost a year.

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

Some hats can be found, though it seems they only drop while running manual missions.

Arthur_Bishop

Arthur_Bishop
  • 227 posts
✓  Best Answer

All-class hats have a very low chance to be looted pretty much anywhere, but Con did confirm that certain hats have a better chance of being found in certain locations (Such as the UCPD Hat in police stations). Class-specific hats are currently only available through unboxing crates or the current fuel packages.

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

hats that dont give any bonuses should be removed they are of no use to any one dont you think

Nicol_Djaghilev

Nicol_Djaghilev
  • 569 posts

hats that dont give any bonuses should be removed they are of no use to any one dont you think

I beg to differ. You can still wear them.

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

I beg to differ. You can still wear them.

eh whats the use if they dont give any bonus ?

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

because some people like to customize their survivors.   If you don't well, a hat with no stat boosts is a great source of heavy fabric and/or cloth.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hats, loot, missions, question