Photo

What Book Effects Can Still Be Used On Automated Missions?

books effects automated missions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Royalblood

Royalblood
  • 115 posts

I send my guys out in teams of 1s and 2s on automated missions because a manual mission would require at least 3 survivors (stronger zombies,rushes,etc) So I'm wonder what books effects work during automated missions. Oooh shiny? Looter? 

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Yes, they will work. All effect books can work except those that increases XP, or increases return times. Automated missions are like manual missions but you only get loot and the chance of survival of each survivor depends on "Success Chance". One thing about that is if the chance is higher, the loot quality/quantity may increase too.

aartamen

aartamen
  • 100 posts

Yes, they will work. All effect books can work except those that increases XP, or increases return times. Automated missions are like manual missions but you only get loot and the chance of survival of each survivor depends on "Success Chance". One thing about that is if the chance is higher, the loot quality/quantity may increase too.

I do not think that + damage or - damage books are taken into any consideration, and also decrease return times one.

I noticed that with the last update the increase return times books stopped bugging out, shame. I loved exploiting it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: books, effects, automated, missions