Photo

Survivor Requests At Level 50

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 287 posts

Since the Survivor Requests have been introduced, I would receive them once every two days. There are a variety of them available, or so I've heard: collect X amount of a single resource, kill X amount of Infected, raise a survivor's XP by X, etc.

During my trudge to level 50, I'd only ever received the "Raise this Survivor's XP by X" requests, that carried the reward of a substantial morale increase. Once all of my survivors reached max level however, I started receiving the "kill X amount of Infected" for a reward of several thousand XP. At this point in the game, the XP is a completely worthless reward.

Is it possible to receive morale bonus rewards for Survivor Requests at level 50?

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Since the Survivor Requests have been introduced, I would receive them once every two days. There are a variety of them available, or so I've heard: collect X amount of a single resource, kill X amount of Infected, raise a survivor's XP by X, etc.

During my trudge to level 50, I'd only ever received the "Raise this Survivor's XP by X" requests, that carried the reward of a substantial morale increase. Once all of my survivors reached max level however, I started receiving the "kill X amount of Infected" for a reward of several thousand XP. At this point in the game, the XP is a completely worthless reward.

Is it possible to receive morale bonus rewards for Survivor Requests at level 50?

Yes

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,137 posts

Game content only goes up to level 30, game balance at levels 30+ will occur when the content catches up to it.

This is why Kong has has a level cap of 30.

That being said, I'm at max level on Kong and haven't received many morale quests or late...

Edited by Zingman, 09 August 2013 - 06:36 PM.

ScarfNinja

ScarfNinja
  • 10 posts

same...at max level and I also only receive the exp survivor request which seems silly

Aya Malevonaire

Aya Malevonaire
  • 94 posts

I think it's about time new survivor tasks need to be implemented.

My thought is since we're already at the endgame/cap, we need something that helps up in our daily routine which consists mostly of hunting for new gear vs the daily hordes.

Something the lines like: Killing amount of 'X type' infected for a reward of +5% damage to infected in missions.

I still haven't thought of the penalties though so feel free to fill that gap if you want.

Other stuff that could be alternate rewards:

+% boost to survivor movement speed during missions

+% to survivor health

+Medical items (esp. level 5 ones)

-X amount of infected/special infected appearing on missions (since exp isn't our thing anymore)

-%crafting/upgrading costs.

These kinds of rewards should only appear under 1 condition, and that's when ALL survivors are at the cap. Hopefully, these rewards won't take too much impact on PvP raiding though.

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 394 posts

I think it's about time new survivor tasks need to be implemented.

My thought is since we're already at the endgame/cap, we need something that helps up in our daily routine which consists mostly of hunting for new gear vs the daily hordes.

Something the lines like: Killing amount of 'X type' infected for a reward of +5% damage to infected in missions.

I still haven't thought of the penalties though so feel free to fill that gap if you want.

Other stuff that could be alternate rewards:

+% boost to survivor movement speed during missions

+% to survivor health

+Medical items (esp. level 5 ones)

-X amount of infected/special infected appearing on missions (since exp isn't our thing anymore)

-%crafting/upgrading costs.

These kinds of rewards should only appear under 1 condition, and that's when ALL survivors are at the cap. Hopefully, these rewards won't take too much impact on PvP raiding though.

While I agree with most of your alternate rewards, I think reduced infected spawn rate is a dubious reward, as some people actually welcome the opportunity to gun down more infected. It is, after all, the main activity during actual mission time. Also, I have a suggestion; perhaps increased fuel cap for, say, 1 day?

aartamen

aartamen
  • 100 posts

I would gladly take reduced spawn rate in missions since I can barely complete missions with certain survivor combinations at level 34-35. Very often both of them would be beaten within sliver of death.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 39 posts

I'd be happy to see the return of the morale rewarded tasks instead of these xp rewarded ones,

it can't be all that difficult to restore them can it?

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts
I still get survivor requests with + Morale rewards. It could be because I don't let all my survivors sit on level 50 though. I retrain so there's always someone who needs to gain XP.

Ian Cofaff

Ian Cofaff
  • 91 posts

I still get survivor requests with + Morale rewards. It could be because I don't let all my survivors sit on level 50 though. I retrain so there's always someone who needs to gain XP.

That's is Mel, we have talked about that in chat months ago.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

That's is Mel, we have talked about that in chat months ago.

That might explain why my response was posted four months ago :)

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 39 posts

It seems that at L50 if you run your ammo right down before logging off you stand a good chance of getting a morale rewarded survivor task at your next login.

A trend I've noticed during ammo donation alliance tasks.

orcabob

orcabob
  • 2 posts

I'm only at lvl 29 and I've gotten maybe one or two tasks (not counting lame survivor requests) in the last few weeks. The game has gotten sufficiently boring that I'm not logging in as much and my people are using up food and water faster than I can gather them. What happens when your people run out of the essentials and the zombies take over?

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts
Nothing happens, you don't lose survivors so everything stays the same, even after a long break.