Photo

Wasd Scrolling For Map

WASD controls map scrolling

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

VuleJr

VuleJr
  • 3 posts

Could we have this implemented? it's getting tedious dragging the map around all the time, especially since the new areas are further and further away from our compound...

WalkerSniper

WalkerSniper
  • 422 posts

You can, I've done it lots of times.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

*Facepalm*

Orlean

Orlean
  • 195 posts

*hint* use full screen mode *hint*

VuleJr

VuleJr
  • 3 posts

You guys made me think I was crazy so I had to check again. And nope, it doesn't work for me.

2 possibilities at this point:

1) There is a really weird bug that only affects me
2) We're not talking about the same thing; you're thinking of compounds or missions, I'm talking about the city map.

Orlean, I always play in full screen mode. Doesn't work with or without it.

If someone can verify that it does work for them, I'll submit my case as a bug report.
I always thought it was just the way the game was, since it works everywhere except the city map, and that seemed to be too consistent and specific to be a bug.

WalkerSniper

WalkerSniper
  • 422 posts

You guys made me think I was crazy so I had to check again. And nope, it doesn't work for me.

2 possibilities at this point:

1) There is a really weird bug that only affects me
2) We're not talking about the same thing; you're thinking of compounds or missions, I'm talking about the city map.

Orlean, I always play in full screen mode. Doesn't work with or without it.

Oh right you should have said city map to avoid the confusion in which case I agree.

Edited by WalkerSniper, 10 August 2013 - 02:44 PM.

VuleJr

VuleJr
  • 3 posts

...especially since the new areas are further and further away from our compound...

I thought it was clear enough from this.
Also, the city map is the only thing in the game that has the word "map" in it. You have your compound and locations, those allow wasd scrolling. The map doesn't.

nosebagbear

nosebagbear
  • 176 posts

I'd attach this with the submitted idea of not returning the player to the compound after sending off each auto mission - between the two they'd save both time and hassle

+1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WASD, controls, map, scrolling