Where Are The Supply Boxes?

supply box supply boxes herc

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

zygoto

zygoto
  • 4 posts

Hi,

Is there a bug in the amount of supply boxes we can find?

About 1-2 weeks ago, I found around 4 HERC supply boxes per day, and I hadn't found a single one before that.  I now have 26 boxes in my inventory, but I haven't found a single new one since, even when using a book to that effect.  Also, for a while before finding a I used to regularely find HERC tactical supply boxes, so much so that I had to flush a bunch of them.  Its been about a month since I last found one. 

While I really don't have enough gas to go through my current inventory of boxes, I'm a bit confused about why I can't find a single box anymore.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Con will need to confirm this but the "common knowledge" is that boxes are dropped in large quantities for a while and then stop until the next series of boxes is released.

The boxes are always a bit of a gamble as you only get one of the items listed. There have been plenty of people complain about not getting all the items before so I thought I would spell that out

zygoto

zygoto
  • 4 posts

Thanks for your input LLiquid.  I just realized that maybe I used to always do my auto-missions with a "very high" probably of success, but I now try to maximize my time, and so maybe half my auto mission are with a "good" probably of success.  Does that have anything to do with it?

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

By all accounts (remembering what Con has said before) the chance shown for automated missions will have an effect on the quality/quantity of loot you receive.

Boxes seem to have stopped dropping for everyone which leads me to believe that they were a limited time drop item and will return (in a slightly different form) in the future

zygoto

zygoto
  • 4 posts

Great!  And do you know if there is any difference between automission and manual mission regarding the loot?

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

There is no difference in loot between auto mission and manual

EDIT: Some of these questions have been answered on the link available through this - http://forum.conarti...k-con-anything/

Edited by LLiquid, 16 August 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris
  • 24 posts

That topic is locked & the link is dead.

I have 2 Lvl-1 Herc keys but cannot find any boxes for them

What level or where do I find these boxes?! 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 690 posts

At the moment a event is going on so only event boxes are dropping but when the event is over loot the first areas for level 1 boxes 

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris
  • 24 posts

True about event boxes but can lvl 01 boxes only be found in lvl 1 areas or up to what level?

Been searching for quite awhile in between events..

I don't want to recycle keys but dang..

edit: Thank you for the reply!

Edited by Chuck Norris, 05 July 2018 - 03:28 PM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 690 posts

well the boxes that can be opened with a level 1 key can be found in level 4-11 areas 

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris
  • 24 posts

well the boxes that can be opened with a level 1 key can be found in level 4-11 areas 

Awesome, Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supply box, supply boxes, herc