Photo

Zombie Dog Pathing Glitch

Zombie Dog Pathing Path Glitch Stuck

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

1500gnr

1500gnr
  • 60 posts

Hey guys, I have found a pathing glitch in zombie raids.

Dog%20glitch.png

Dropbox download of pic: https://dl.dropboxus.../Dog glitch.png

It appears as the dogs (3/4ths of the time) get stuck in the blue circle (behind the black car at right side of compound). Behind the green line is where everyone is. No one shoots at the dogs and the dogs just stand there. When I move someone into the red circle, the dogs go after them and my survivors recognize the dogs and kill them.

It is getting abit annoying to bring them out every time and since they stand there AND the survivors don't shoot, this looks like a bug.

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,226 posts

Sounds like they freeze when they can't see you and you can't see them. Well, at least your survivors can't see them. They can't attack what they don't know is there, can they?

But it probably is a bug.

1500gnr

1500gnr
  • 60 posts

They only unfreeze when they see a survivor in the red circle or close there. I think maybe they got a similar AI as your survivors, so they might be "taking cover" so then when they see your survivor within range, they return back to their original state.

1500gnr

1500gnr
  • 60 posts

Here is a better picture of it: better%20pic%20of%20it.png

See that black circle and what's in it? Yep, those are the dog(s)

The arrow shows where I move to kill them. This time, they stayed there though as my leader killed them.

Hope con sees this and patches it

Edited by 1500gnr, 21 August 2013 - 06:49 PM.

1500gnr

1500gnr
  • 60 posts

Crap, is this in the wrong forum topic?

Oh well. Still is a technical problem.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

This probably should have went in the "reports" section (after you browse the "known problems" for the same problem, of course) .

1500gnr

1500gnr
  • 60 posts

This probably should have went in the "reports" section (after you browse the "known problems" for the same problem, of course) .

When I saw this, I just thought "gotta go fast!" and really only thought this was suppose to be in here. But then I realized there was a better forum forum place for this.

I don't know if I should make a topic linking here about it. That way, it is addressed much more properly.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

Please do. A glitch-free game is a better game.

1500gnr

1500gnr
  • 60 posts

ok, I'll make it there. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zombie, Dog, Pathing, Path, Glitch, Stuck