Photo

More Masks!

masks clothing

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Blake_Kubrick

Blake_Kubrick
  • 34 posts

I recently bought the ballistic masks [The Skull] & [The Clown] and I was really enjoying it. Then I suddenly thought of those enigmatic Mexican wrestlers (luchador) masks. I saw them on the movie "Savages" and I thought it would be cool for my survivors too!

So, to Con and the crew, how about luchador masks, eh? :D

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

yeah that would add some variety i am inn . +1 BTW

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

I am still hoping for bunny ears :/

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

Why bunny ears ?

Royalblood

Royalblood
  • 115 posts

I'd love bunny ears if i have a female survivor....sadly all 10 are male. So i'd go with a rainbow afro with the effect :+25% drawing fire

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Or cat ears.... maybe a silly mask(I forgot what it's called.. :/) as well.. mm.

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

I'd love bunny ears if i have a female survivor....sadly all 10 are male. So i'd go with a rainbow afro with the effect :+25% drawing fire

I'll trade you, all mine are female.

Seriously, more clothing in general, and honestly, Sims styled Interactions for the leader with your NPCs being uncontrollable. No Piss meter or such, but Survivors would get lower with out specially prepared food from the kitche, survivors could like certain vanity items, etc.... The game needs more non-combat stuff for down times/between missions.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Why bunny ears ?

The are from the book "Alice in Deadland" When a person is bitten they naturally turn and are left a zombie still wearing the clothes they were in. Well, Neil was on his way to play the part of the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland for a dieing girls last wish, he was a volunteer for a foundation that fulfilled last wishes. Anyway, long story short, Neil gets bitten while wearing the bunny ears and becomes a main character in the Trilogy. I liked the books so much and the character that I want some bunny ears! :D

Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter
  • 168 posts

no. for one simple reason, the masks we have now are still fit for a post apocaliptic world while looking pretty cool. If  we add some flashy colorful stuff, suddenly we lose that survivial atmosphere we have now and we get something comarable to Sims.... This isnt a Sims game. If we do get more masks they should be simple and practical . I would like to see some black balaclavas and/or a face bandanna with a simple but cool design like a skull jaw.

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

no. for one simple reason, the masks we have now are still fit for a post apocaliptic world while looking pretty cool. If  we add some flashy colorful stuff, suddenly we lose that survivial atmosphere we have now and we get something comarable to Sims.... This isnt a Sims game. If we do get more masks they should be simple and practical . I would like to see some black balaclavas and/or a face bandanna with a simple but cool design like a skull jaw.

You know, at level 30+, you should be allowed to play YOUR way. Don't like fun hats? Don't use 'em! Easy!

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

I'd love bunny ears if i have a female survivor....sadly all 10 are male.

is it just me and this guy, or over 90% of the survivor population's gender is similar to the leader's?

(i said 90 instead of 100 because i have 8 women and 1 guy[the female leader was a joke on my part. not a good one]. )

i just came back from searching "luchador mask savages" and this came out:

savages_movie_2-e1333679113558.jpeg

maybe i shouldnt have put this up...

Edited by HunterAssassin5, 04 September 2013 - 07:02 AM.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

While I see your point, I still disagree. While you might like to see one thing there are others who would like to see other stuff like..oh...bunny ears. Not because they are cute and fluffy or fit with a sims game but because they were in the book which fit them in in a pretty dark and sad way. Either way..I still want the darn ears and while I will prob never see them in the game..I can still ask for them. They are no more cheerful than the Christmas tree. Who thinks of decorating a tree during a zed attack on the planet or town? Yet I have one of those twinkling in my compound...

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

i want devil's horns as a hat 

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts

I can't wait for October so I can get my hands on a pumpkin head!

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

I can't wait for October so I can get my hands on a pumpkin head!

me too

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: masks, clothing