congraz guys :D 

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

meh L6N

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 219 posts

please stop posting offtopic in our alliance thread.

not really sure why you feel the need to post war results in our thread instead of making your own , especially when it is obvious we are on raid break and didnt really participate in this war

Edited by Lanceyy, 13 March 2017 - 11:07 AM.

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

begger.png

How about your behavior wurstl ? begging my helps to beat era?

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

wurstl have copied behavior of skull crusher. 

karma sucks lol

aiyeee.png

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 14 March 2017 - 12:05 AM.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 145 posts

LMAO

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 219 posts

posting screenshots between S0N and fxu is even more offtopic than the other stuff you guys posted.

If you dont manage to make an own ally thread for fxu i will do it for you.....can even post some great raid reports of fxu raiding l1n members in there

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

what? we interested to help son? Lol we not noob like you wurstl. you have any screen shot to proof you word?  i think you creating a drama here. 

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

when did we say that?..stop spreading false information wurtsl..you all begging for our help to beat era. what a shame..go get a life!!

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 219 posts

move your nonsense somewhere else already.

You realize you are in a thread titled L1N?

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Also, here's something else: if I see a good raider and possible member I will ALWAYS try to recruit him, no matter what alliance he's from. S0N is recruiting raiders, btw!

Also, wur ...whatever the others do is to no avail. We carry on with what we have to do! :)

Oh well if S0N recruits whoever they want in their alliance its fine, if ERA does ..... then it is called stealing raiders ... LMAO

I would ask the game developers to take action against people providing photoshopped "proof" of whatever works for them! Thank you!

Everything thats doesn't fit into Tana's view  of S0N has to be photoshopped, all clear.

You better ask skully if it's true.

Apologies to Lancey and whole L1N for abuse of this thread.

Edited by Cherry, 14 March 2017 - 08:15 PM.

Qzzn

Qzzn
  • 107 posts

Am I the only one who thinks that "private messaging" is named that way for a reason? Nonconsensually posting screenshots of private messages with other people doesn't seem very correct to me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leg1on, alliance