Photo

Leg1on [l1n]

leg1on alliance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 211 posts

posting screenshots between S0N and fxu is even more offtopic than the other stuff you guys posted.

If you dont manage to make an own ally thread for fxu i will do it for you.....can even post some great raid reports of fxu raiding l1n members in there

lael

lael
  • 224 posts

To Lanceyy,  Done:) lael of fxu

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

How about your behavior wurstl ? begging my helps to beat era?

A guy pmed me over weeks, he would send an alt to S0N for raiding because he hates ERA and wants to take revenge. The same person later said blackdragon and megaman were interested to help S0N for a round and thats why I pmed you last week. Either that guy told me shit or mega and dragon lied.

If you send spys on me to pm me false information on purpose, its not my fault. Ofc I dont screenshot every conversation every day with everyone. 

I guess they are happy for every minute they can steal from our time for.

I remember we did the same to Tana when I was in L1N, mostly motivated by becks&dage, we created a plan and sent a guy on her to pm and spread false information because we thought its ok to do shit to someone we dont like or believe they deserved it anyway. Everytime she complained about it, we had our fun and called it success... only that she looks to others in the game as the permanent dramaqueen complaining about everything... quite sick eh? I wouldnt wonder if the same people continiued that behaviour and just now Im their new target.

You can only blame me for falsly taking words from FXU members for truth, I should have know better after reading so much nonsense from you guys over the past weeks and months.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

what? we interested to help son? Lol we not noob like you wurstl. you have any screen shot to proof you word?  i think you creating a drama here. 

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

when did we say that?..stop spreading false information wurtsl..you all begging for our help to beat era. what a shame..go get a life!!

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

what? we interested to help son? Lol we not noob like you wurstl. you have any screen shot to proof you word?  i think you creating a drama here. 

the answer is right there. you must learn to read better.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

A guy pmed me over weeks, he would send an alt to S0N for raiding because he hates ERA and wants to take revenge. The same person later said blackdragon and megaman were interested to help S0N for a round and thats why I pmed you last week. Either that guy told me shit or mega and dragon lied.

If you send spys on me to pm me false information on purpose, its not my fault. Ofc I dont screenshot every conversation every day with everyone. 

I guess they are happy for every minute they can steal from our time for.

I remember we did the same to Tana when I was in L1N, mostly motivated by becks&dage, we created a plan and sent a guy on her to pm and spread false information because we thought its ok to do shit to someone we dont like or believe they deserved it anyway. Everytime she complained about it, we had our fun and called it success... only that she looks to others in the game as the permanent dramaqueen complaining about everything... quite sick eh? I wouldnt wonder if the same people continiued that behaviour and just now Im their new target.

You can only blame me for falsly taking words from FXU members for truth, I should have know better after reading so much nonsense from you guys over the past weeks and months.

First of all, I don't think it's appropriate we fight on L1N's forum page. As many problems and old rivalries have been between the two alliances, I always tried to keep it civil and respect the others space.

Secondly, Megaman, Blackdragon or whatever and related alts.... give me a break! You had your alt in S0N and been trolling around alliances with it (including L1N - please L1N leaders, preferably dzgoljavi contact me) for some time. "Oh, you're the great Tana" ... you really thought I bought that one?

And thirdly, you posting print screens of personal in game messages brings this whole thing to a new low. Let me tell you something: if I ever see your ass in S0N with your crap alts and your BS you're kicked second one, no more nicey nicey pm trolling. Also, here's something else: if I see a good raider and possible member I will ALWAYS try to recruit him, no matter what alliance he's from. S0N is recruiting raiders, btw!

Also, wur ...whatever the others do is to no avail. We carry on with what we have to do! :)

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 211 posts

move your nonsense somewhere else already.

You realize you are in a thread titled L1N?

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

move your nonsense somewhere else already.

You realize you are in a thread titled L1N?

This is when megaman or whatever will show up to tell you that this is not your forums. This is what he told me on our page :)) Good luck with that. Tana out!

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

wurstl have copied behavior of skull crusher. 

karma sucks lol

aiyeee.png

I would ask the game developers to take action against people providing photoshopped "proof" of whatever works for them! Thank you!

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Also, here's something else: if I see a good raider and possible member I will ALWAYS try to recruit him, no matter what alliance he's from. S0N is recruiting raiders, btw!

Also, wur ...whatever the others do is to no avail. We carry on with what we have to do! :)

Oh well if S0N recruits whoever they want in their alliance its fine, if ERA does ..... then it is called stealing raiders ... LMAO

I would ask the game developers to take action against people providing photoshopped "proof" of whatever works for them! Thank you!

Everything thats doesn't fit into Tana's view  of S0N has to be photoshopped, all clear.

You better ask skully if it's true.

Apologies to Lancey and whole L1N for abuse of this thread.

Edited by Cherry, 14 March 2017 - 08:15 PM.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

Oh well if S0N recruits whoever they want in their alliance its fine, if ERA does ..... then it is called stealing raiders ... LMAO

Everything thats doesn't fit into Tana's view  of S0N has to be photoshopped, all clear.

You better ask skully if it's true.

Apologies to Lancey and whole L1N for abuse of this thread.

Actually there is a difference between recruiting a raider and going around cleaning out alliance off raiders. I'd take the time to explain it to you but ...meh after all you wear a gimp suit so I am not sure what logically sane explanation would fit your standards.

If you don't want this thread abused then move to S0N's one, as usual. There you have the opportunity to be banned by the devs.

As for "everything that doesn't fit Tana's view", the problem of photoshopped print screens I think it was brought up on this forum last year and no, it was not me. I don't need to ask skull anything, was just stating the obvious. I'd photoshop something for you right now and post it here ...unfortunately last time that happened (did it involve golden apple or what his name was and also some FxU? cannot recall) somebody was banned.

Edited by TanaG, 14 March 2017 - 08:47 PM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

Did I mention already that S0N is the most successfull ally of all times?

Qzzn

Qzzn
  • 107 posts

Am I the only one who thinks that "private messaging" is named that way for a reason? Nonconsensually posting screenshots of private messages with other people doesn't seem very correct to me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leg1on, alliance