Bishopp

Bishopp
  • 61 posts

***SPIT***   Damn Llamas!

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

***SPIT***   Damn Llamas!

damn it, now we have alpacas here, QUICK Rjayoneohone, shear them and sell their fur for money to blow

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

lol kronosian? my pakistani bro? im getting him soon dont worry :D

sorry rjay most of your alliance members are jerks so sorry man but we can be friends there is no prob btween us 

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

lol after all that krono? well since u think that way u do have a problem with me now :) and its mostly me thats a jerk, well mate ur loss u were only getting in cause i was pushing for u to piss off max :D

And i would rather have the llamas here than u max i would HUMBLY (:D) request you go pollute some other post (you've already contaminated most of them) this one's for legion business only

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

lol after all that krono? well since u think that way u do have a problem with me now :) and its mostly me thats a jerk, well mate ur loss u were only getting in cause i was pushing for u to piss off max :D

And i would rather have the llamas here than u max i would HUMBLY (:D) request you go pollute some other post (you've already contaminated most of them) this one's for legion business only

I don't have a problem with jerks man but thinking I'm beneath them is going a little to far I asked if I could could be able to join you guys and they ganged up on me but extreme respect to you man thanks bro for helping me out we will always be bros no matter what and I will raid like crazy to make you proud once again good to see that there are good souls in this dark place

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts
Plus rjay raid me when ever you like and tell me about my defences I would love to hear your input.

I still have a lot of respect for some legion players they helped me In the past a lot and I won't forget them

Edited by kronosian, 09 September 2013 - 09:01 AM.

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

SO do we gloat now or wait till the next war? (because of all the whiners)

Kryptonim

Kryptonim
  • 10 posts

SO do we gloat now or wait till the next war? (because of all the whiners)

gloat about what?
exploiting your way to the top of the list?

combining that exploit with 'Pay To Win' by speeding up all those returns, so you could exploit even more?

go ahead and gloat - but most of DZ knows how you got to the top -and have seen the raid reports to prove it.

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

hence whined :D

Edited by rjayoneohone, 11 September 2013 - 08:27 PM.

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

Umm, so these exploits were only available to us? Interesting hypothesis. The first round is rigged and skewed for everybody. The current standing might be just an indication of one alliance's strength, but no proof. Let's wait for the coming "real" rounds. :)

Edited by DJfriede, 11 September 2013 - 09:25 PM.

Arskaxx

Arskaxx
  • 2 posts

Its easy to make exuses when your not on the top of the list... not suprised tho

zombieman426

zombieman426
  • 531 posts

Im the second nicest guy in dead zone :P

cal 

Pudding

Pudding
  • 49 posts

Hello L1N.

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

hello pudding looking delicious as ever :)

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

hello pudding looking delicious as ever :)

Umm, so these exploits were only available to us? Interesting hypothesis. The first round is rigged and skewed for everybody. The current standing might be just an indication of one alliance's strength, but no proof. Let's wait for the coming "real" rounds. :)

AWWW so no gloaty for me :(

LeaderGuy

LeaderGuy
  • 68 posts

hey guy L1N would be at the top anyhow.2nd place would just be a little bit closer.and pay to win, well you are just special eh.ssdd another #$%^tard

Edited by jwmtnbh, 13 September 2013 - 02:23 AM.

Kryptonim

Kryptonim
  • 10 posts

2d0z6og.jpg

how very interesting..

hey guy L1N would be at the top anyhow.2nd place would just be a little bit closer.and pay to win, well you are just special eh.ssdd another #$%^tard

o'rly? now that the exploit is fixed you don't seem to be doing as well

even though rjay, and a few others are blowing through fuel to speed up returns

please do reply :P

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

Kryptonim, this bug is older than the game itself. It happens when you actually TAKE a team mate's bounty, not place one on him.

Btw: We don't need to put bounties on clan mates (is that possible?) as we have most mates on our compound lists already. Even then taking taking one's own clan flag for war points isn't possible.

Everything's clean here :)

SpuddyZ

SpuddyZ
  • 17 posts

As i know taking the bounty from each other is nothing special, especially when its such high. And yeah, that bug in the game since around 5 updates now. feel free to look at the broadcaster for a while (when it actually works), youll see many of those messages, but no actual taking messages.

derphound

derphound
  • 6 posts

http://i.imgur.com/oNOR4ck.jpg?1 

doesn't this qualify as trashing a compound? I'm pretty sure scholars is allied with l1n, so I'm kinda curious as to why this much damage was necessary. It was sametsamet btw.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leg1on, alliance