Photo

Leg1on [l1n]

leg1on alliance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

we're allied to DZS we dont know who DSA are if ur a brach of the sholars sorry about that and we havent really made our allies official we'll do it soon though

Edited by rjayoneohone, 14 September 2013 - 10:35 PM.

derphound

derphound
  • 6 posts

dsa is to dzs as r1t/m1n is to l1n

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

DSA are the agora people, right? If yes, they are kind of new, so it might just be Samet didn't know about them. I for myself might also have raided you accidently as I can only see the clan tag and the flag (which looks scholarly, granted).

Samuel_David

Samuel_David
  • 117 posts

Umm, so these exploits were only available to us? Interesting hypothesis. The first round is rigged and skewed for everybody. The current standing might be just an indication of one alliance's strength, but no proof. Let's wait for the coming "real" rounds. :)

Hi everybody,

just out of curiousity, what were these exploits? If they have stopped by now, you can speak about them without telling your secrets to partial noobs like me. I have no problem with people paying for things in the game: after all, that's what keeps the game running. There have always been envious players who complained about others having more and better gear because they had payed for it: just take the numerous players who seem to have a problem with BobBaumeister (by the way, I hope you enjoy that armour). That's the same now with the war ranking, especially as players may feel cheated on, but again, this type of players have always felt cheated on. I expected you and RaidCo to be among the first three, 3 Stars & a Sun came as a surprise, so congratulations to all three of you. :)

P.S.: Nice picture you have there, The Garden of Earthly Delights. As far as I remember, somewhere on it there is a guy sticking a trombone up his ass. Always liked that most. ;)

Edited by Samuel_David, 15 September 2013 - 01:51 PM.

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

Exploit was that you could raid one person over an over again if you and just took their flag they got no protection

Samuel_David

Samuel_David
  • 117 posts

Ah, I always try to kill all the defenders. That's why I never came to think of that possibility. :)

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

Its still being used in a manner of speaking but lets not go into that since many consider it legitimate raiding

Pog Mo Thoin

Pog Mo Thoin
  • 196 posts

Exploit was that you could raid one person over an over again if you and just took their flag they got no protection

That was the one that most people had an issue with Sam, considering some people were getting attacked upwards of 80 times in a few hours.

However there is another exploit that I see some people using; They send their Alt(s) guys (in another alliance) out on raids until there is nobody home. Then with their main character they raid their Alt(s) with one guy and take flag. It's a 2 fold exploit because nobody is supposed to have an Alt account to begin with, and the Alt gains protection for 4hrs having taken no damage or lost resources until their guys get back from raids.

I wonder how Con will put a stop to that one, only way I can see him doing it is by banning any Alt accounts he finds.

Also, gratz to L1N for putting up a good show this round, not sure who'll win it yet (it's a safe bet one of us will), but I'm looking forward to the real wars when more people will participate in them.

@Sam, I'm surprised too to see some the alliances doing well, when others I expected to compete haven't really made a strong showing, still a trial I guess.

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

That was the one that most people had an issue with Sam, considering some people were getting attacked upwards of 80 times in a few hours.

However there is another exploit that I see some people using; They send their Alt(s) guys (in another alliance) out on raids until there is nobody home. Then with their main character they raid their Alt(s) with one guy and take flag. It's a 2 fold exploit because nobody is supposed to have an Alt account to begin with, and the Alt gains protection for 4hrs having taken no damage or lost resources until their guys get back from raids.

This is what i was saying but it's not alts being used its easily raidable compounds being ninja'd alts wouldnt matter much since u can only do one raid per 3 hours if u take the flag but there are several ninja-able compounds on all lists

I wonder how Con will put a stop to that one, only way I can see him doing it is by banning any Alt accounts he finds.

also con is not averse to alt accounts he stated he has nothing against them something about having two cars or something like that cant recall

Also, gratz to L1N for putting up a good show this round, not sure who'll win it yet (it's a safe bet one of us will), but I'm looking forward to the real wars when more people will participate in them.

Gave us a run for our money u guys did still not over though so good luck to you and may the best clan win

vyking

vyking
  • 216 posts

2 for 2.

BrianBore

BrianBore
  • 565 posts

Good fight. :)

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

That was fun 

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts
it takes me 45 seconds to take a flag its that easy using a 3 man team. I am now waiting for my promotion ritual

R3v0lution

R3v0lution
  • 9 posts
Ban alts? Lmao

- Krono are you f**king retarded?

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

i am black and so is she so your point is i should stop using our races designation that is just disgusting 

Rule #2

2. The following content is NOT ALLOWED anywhere on the forum

Racism(this includes the use of racial slurs, NO EXEPTIONS)

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

i am a (banned word)and proud of it 

Suit your self, reported.

Definitely not Xaro Jones

Definitely not Xaro Jones
  • 107 posts

1 win = 4 points for LEG1ON? D:

Edited by Definitely not Xaro Jones, 03 October 2013 - 12:26 PM.

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

October 27th: Quite a lot of changes in leadership and membership structure. Original post updated.

Kazure

Kazure
  • 51 posts

Why you play as Clan in a Game with Alliances?

In Dead Zone exist only Alliances, no Clans/Guilds. Does that mean you ppl are just Fake?

rjayoneohone

rjayoneohone
  • 165 posts

Why you play as Clan in a Game with Alliances?

In Dead Zone exist only Alliances, no Clans/Guilds. Does that mean you ppl are just Fake?

I like u sir! i like u a lot!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leg1on, alliance