Photo

Facebook Login Issue - "app Not Authorized"

Facebook App Not Authorized app not authorized Login Problem

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

GamerCoLead

GamerCoLead
  • 1 posts

if you find the game from just typing in its name in the main search it will bring you to the game page and give you this error,  to fix you have to select all apps and games,  then search for it in the smaller "find a game" searchbox, go there and its an info page where you can click play and that button will authorize it for fb

This work for me for direct link 

Go here : https://www.facebook...eadzone/?fbs=-1

And Click '' play now ''

The Dark Presence

The Dark Presence
  • 2 posts

if you find the game from just typing in its name in the main search it will bring you to the game page and give you this error,  to fix you have to select all apps and games,  then search for it in the smaller "find a game" searchbox, go there and its an info page where you can click play and that button will authorize it for fb

That worked for me, thanks.

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

I have this problem myself. I have tried going to the app center and loading the game from there, but it doesn't work for me at all. idk why its working for everyone else but not me. 

Punchon

Punchon
  • 2 posts

Same issue. Can't get in through direct link or through Facebook Gameroom App (which I prefer to use.)

fadouss

fadouss
  • 21 posts

i've tried removing the app than relaunch it 

its working now 

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

When I tried to remove it, it told me some of the data I have with them maybe deleted. Im, afraid this will affect my account. 

i've tried removing the app than relaunch it 

its working now 

fadouss

fadouss
  • 21 posts

i know you won't loose any thing its working fine to me 

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

Didn't work for me. 

fadouss

fadouss
  • 21 posts

delete all cache and cookies before it'll work fine m8

My Chemical Zord

My Chemical Zord
  • 38 posts

Yeah that didn't work either

delete all cache and cookies before it'll work fine m8

kakorot9000

kakorot9000
  • 5 posts

yeah i have this issue now worked fine all yesterday now all of a sudden boom app not authorized wtf..... please resolve this ive tried the methods listed nothing please fix

kakorot9000

kakorot9000
  • 5 posts

nvm it decided after everything and leaving it for 45mins it works... not complaining but still wtf 

Con

Con
  • 4,259 posts

Facebook changed their setup for older logins:

"Between April 9–21, 2018, tokens for users who have not actively logged into your app and granted consent to permissions in the last 90 days will expire. To refresh these user tokens, you must send people through the login process, and they must renew consent by clicking the Continue button. Renewal of consent is now required every 90 days."

You should try logging out of FB and then back in, then loading the game, it might prompt it to reissue. We're also working on a solution to make sure it is refreshed.

Con

Con
  • 4,259 posts

When I tried to remove it, it told me some of the data I have with them maybe deleted. Im, afraid this will affect my account. 

The only thing that you can do that will affect your game data is deleting your Facebook account. So as long as you don't do that, it'll be fine.

Con

Con
  • 4,259 posts

Update - see my post here. You should be good to go now!

http://forum.conarti...e-2#entry146933

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Facebook, App, Not Authorized, app not authorized, Login Problem