Union Island Potato Uses Contribution

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

xXTehCrusaderXx

xXTehCrusaderXx
  • 606 posts

Hello there!

Wait, here's a big smelly disclaimer:

I searched for Union Island Theories/Ideas.

This really isn't "my" idea, as I want this to be a contribution idea, as in, where every single person, potato, or monster can contribute to this idea. That's about it, either way, let me explain what Union Island is.

You see that black area to the left? That's Narnia, or in other words, unknown lands, so don't go there, Union Island is on the right side of the map, and yes, it's an island. That's Union Island. Maybe.

Anyways, Union Island played quite a role in the third Last Stand game, or, The last stand: Union City, which ever you may call it.

So basically, the HERC was stationed there, possibly making it their base of operations in Union City, or simply a quarantine area, but either way, the protagonist and his wife had to kill quite a few (Not a lot.) HERC troops to get to the boats in order to get off the mainland and to safety, or in other words, cabbage, I mean, the boat the prota- Wait a second, here.

Spoiler

Anyways, enough of the past, let's talk about the past, I mean, future, which of course, we're now talking about the uses of Union Island, and what kind of areas may be introduced.

Here is my theory, and I may also add more of my theories.

1) HERC Base/Police Station?

The most easily identifiable building or object on Union Island is a building, and of which looks like a Police Station/Police Department. In my opinion, I don't believe that this big yogurt of an island would simply contain a Police Department, although, it is possible. I think that the building would probably be based off of HERC Origins, and it wouldn't just simply be the layout of a Police Department, but rather, much larger, and maybe even most of the zombies would indeed be of military or HERC origins, although that's my theory.

That's about it.

Like I said, you can contribute your theories of what you may think Union Island will contain.

Edited by xXTehCrusaderXx, 02 September 2013 - 06:22 PM.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

I believe ( in a weird twist of fate) it would be cool if we found a certain component to a neutron bomb, finding some random pieces afterwards to complete the weapon. For what we would use it for, I have no idea. But anything is possible.

Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter
  • 168 posts

its the playboy mansion with all the uninfected girls iniside terrified, just waiting for a hero . HELLO LADIES I HAVE COME TO SAVE YOU!!! :)

warbrand2

warbrand2
  • 1,289 posts

isn't the island where the main character from the original games ended up in the end, he had some pretty expensive weapons, some my guess is that's where the minigun will be found in the future.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

The unobscured view from the wiki.

Union_island.png

Looks like a monument to me, with a few buildings to the south.

Note that con has sad that Union island will be the last place to unlock.

Regardless, I don't think there will be a lot of mission areas on it -- the size of the area prohibits it.

The content of those mission(s) will depend a lot on the direction Con goes with the game.   There could be HERC regiments there, or it could be the center of the zombie infestation, dunno.

All I know for sure is that it's likely to be hard.

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

how do i put up a spoiler?

ya got that right, zingman, possibly after con made areas up to lvl 49, lvl 50 would be Union Island. its a guess.

well, Union City has an island close to it called Union Island, so it would be something important before the apocalypse, say like the white house or whatever.

and the sooner those weird black and grey patches to the south of the island is made known as to WHAT it is, what we might find there will be better known

the big building right off the road leading to the island kinda reminds me of Fort Knox...

Union_island.png

GoldVault2.JPG

just sayin'

Aquila Cozorav

Aquila Cozorav
  • 83 posts

yeah maybe it would be like sort of HERC secret bunker considered they do have automatic turret which con show us in some concept art

SleepWalker

SleepWalker
  • 382 posts

The unobscured view from the wiki.

Union_island.png

Looks like a monument to me, with a few buildings to the south.

Note that con has sad that Union island will be the last place to unlock.

Regardless, I don't think there will be a lot of mission areas on it -- the size of the area prohibits it.

The content of those mission(s) will depend a lot on the direction Con goes with the game.   There could be HERC regiments there, or it could be the center of the zombie infestation, dunno.

All I know for sure is that it's likely to be hard.

Maybe it leads to the sewers????

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

It will be a final mission where you manage all of your survivors and you must fight your way to the end of the building against legions of infected. When you reach the end you see 4 figures a blue figure, a purple one, a pink one and a black one all in leather seats wearing suits and sunglasses looking awesome. They all start clapping in an amused fashion and it cuts to black. The end.

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,224 posts

It will be a final mission where you manage all of your survivors and you must fight your way to the end of the building against legions of infected. When you reach the end you see 4 figures a blue figure, a purple one, a pink one and a black one all in leather seats wearing suits and sunglasses looking awesome. They all start clapping in an amused fashion and it cuts to black. The end.

So if Mr. X was manipulating people into fighting each other, and Con runs the game and appears at the end...

...Mr. X is Con? 

Edited by LPGD, 09 September 2013 - 12:49 PM.

JonCorleone

JonCorleone
  • 452 posts

In reality, the secret cabal otherwise known as "The Con Artists," created and released the zombie plague specifically to bring down civilization.

Before the outbreak, the Con Artists stocked up their island with fuel.

Once civilization was brought down, they used their stockpile to create a fuel based economy in order to reap the rewards.

"The Con Artists" are also known to specialize in car teleportation upgrades and occasionally, dropping ridiculously powerful guns and gears in random locations.

Please don't hurt me Con. :)

Aquila Cozorav

Aquila Cozorav
  • 83 posts

In reality, the secret cabal otherwise known as "The Con Artists," created and released the zombie plague specifically to bring down civilization.

Before the outbreak, the Con Artists stocked up their island with fuel.

Once civilization was brought down, they used their stockpile to create a fuel based economy in order to reap the rewards.

"The Con Artists" are also known to specialize in car teleportation upgrades and occasionally, dropping ridiculously powerful guns and gears in random locations.

Please don't hurt me Con. :)

and also "the con artist" or mr x as someguy call it, may the one that provoke us (all alliance) to wage war each other :v

SleepWalker

SleepWalker
  • 382 posts

and also "the con artist" or mr x as someguy call it, may the one that provoke us (all alliance) to wage war each other :v

Sounds legit. 

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

The building on the island is infact a monument, if you check the menu screen of TLS:UC you can see some kind of tower in the city skyline, that is the one that is back there ln the island.

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts
Maybe it will be a secret bio weapons research installation where they ( herc ) made this virus which plagues union city

Aquila Cozorav

Aquila Cozorav
  • 83 posts

Maybe it will be a secret bio weapons research installation where they ( herc ) made this virus which plagues union city

nope, the plague itself first spread outside union city.....
just play last stand 1,2 and you will undestand

Edited by Aquila Cozorav, 09 September 2013 - 01:42 PM.

Aquila Cozorav

Aquila Cozorav
  • 83 posts

what ever theory surround it, hope as soon it release, it will OUR final PUSH!
*red army choir play.... :v

Edited by Aquila Cozorav, 09 September 2013 - 01:48 PM.

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

The building on the island is infact a monument, if you check the menu screen of TLS:UC you can see some kind of tower in the city skyline, that is the one that is back there ln the island.

Would make a great herc monitoring outpost, with potential missions for players at way higher levels.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

Better "red" music:

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

I'm not gonna lie, that sequence gave me goosebumps and a rush that few other games have.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Union, Island, Potato, Uses, Contribution