Photo

Week Of Death Mobile Sale

death mobile car decrease sale

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

If there is fuel sale, why not car sale? I think it is a good idea to reduce the $30 cost of Death mobile back to $15 ONLY for a week, to watch whether it helps funding better ConArtists. The sale could be linked to some specific point in the history of DZ or in real life.

Cheers, and add some idea/criticism, if you like it (or not).

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

You do know they increased the price because it breaks game balance and they regret putting it in the first place.

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,226 posts

You do know they increased the price because it breaks game balance and they regret putting it in the first place.

Yeah, Con himself admitted that it was a bad idea and was immensely overpowered. However, he couldn't just remove it without becoming a real con artist, since people paid for it, so he increased the price instead. 

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

I have heard this rumour, and I have to disagree with Con, It was a great idea to develop the DMU, I think without it me (and many more fellow players) would have already left the game. But thanks for the answers, I appreciate it.

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

sooooooooo....one can pay 30 bucks to get DMU for life, and 15 bucks to get DMU for a week?

thats by far the worst idea i have heard on this site

sheesh, even during the anniversary of the launching of DZ the discounts were below 50%, how could you expect a 15 dollar DMU? even for a week?

and what they said

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

What about tazeing infected? Oh wait wrong forum, no I'm pretty sure Kronosian has given worst ideas 

Zeus_Cubo

Zeus_Cubo
  • 49 posts

sooooooooo....one can pay 30 bucks to get DMU for life, and 15 bucks to get DMU for a week?

sheesh, even during the anniversary of the launching of DZ the discounts were below 50%, how could you expect a 15 dollar DMU? even for a week?

and what they said

He said that in that week the price of the DMU would be 15$ instead of 30$; not paying 15$ for having the DMU for a week ._.

Edited by Zeus_Cubo, 05 September 2013 - 08:01 AM.

Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee
  • 1,528 posts

People need to stop thinking, "How could I benefit myself and disguise it as an idea to help everybody?"

It's getting really old.

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

People need to stop thinking, "How could I benefit myself and disguise it as an idea to help everybody?"

It's getting really old.

^this

Rose Mantis

Rose Mantis
  • 1,009 posts

I think this game needs a system where people named Rose Mantis get automatic 20 +1s on all posts. It would really help balance the community and help everyone play better.

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,226 posts

I think this game needs a system where people named Rose Mantis get automatic 20 +1s on all posts. It would really help balance the community and help everyone play better.

*spit take*

Hahahaha! Nice, you just made my day.

I think whenever people named LPGD log on, each player should pay them 50 fuel for playing. This would help balance immensely, and would help boost the morale of the community as a whole.

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

*spit take*

Hahahaha! Nice, you just made my day.

I think whenever people named LPGD log on, each player should pay them 50 fuel for playing. This would help balance immensely, and would help boost the morale of the community as a whole.

50 FUEL?????? ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME???

500,000. that helps some.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: death, mobile, car, decrease, sale