Humanity's Coalition

SOH GOH LAB YOU BOSS alliance Humanity save

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

the boss killer

the boss killer
  • 127 posts

post-apocalyptic-pic.jpg

"There were too many. They took the government and any order left. Many fled but couldn't get out in time. Groups began to form. 1 of them was the very TEAM you see here. This godforsaken place became what is now known as The Dead Zone. It's up to us to make the Last Stand. We've had our share of rough times like any team would and has. The thing that sets us apart is that we've come through them stronger than we were before. We continue to grow-find new and old along the way... we stick together. This group was built on founding principals(TRUTH, COURAGE, RESPONSIBILITY, and JUSTICE)and will continue to be led by these core values. For once the order has fallen, we shall arise to shed new light upon the world as seen on our banners, as we are the light upon the world to destroy the darkness that has been brought." (quote by LongJohn Johnson and the_Boss_killer)

Welcome 1 and all to the official forum page for the Humanity's coalition 

Order:(SOH)

Founder/ Leader: the_Boss_killer

Strick force director: Intel_B (3rd in commande)

Military Leader: Project_Dome

HR/Recruiting Leader: Timothy_ Khowira

Activity Director : Zephyr (2nd in commande) 

Communication Director/task Director: Gandalf_the_grey

(2 other roles are classified)

Order(GOH)

Founder/Leader: roll_out

Order Director: Retal_Grim

Activity Director: Dazed

Activity Monitor: Phboomharris

Communication Director: Gandalf_the_grey

Order(LAB)

Founder/Leader: Trent_RPD

2nd in command:HUNK_RPD

Sargent: BeastofWar

Order(YOU)             

Founder/Leader:SpartanOfHope  

other members and ranks are classified 

Current Treaties (leader in () )

DO NOT ATTACK/ INSULT ANY GROUPS OF:

1.Union City Police Dept.: UA/UPD/UHC (Howdy)

Status-Friendly

2. Task Force-141: CPT (CptMactavish)

Status-Friendly

3.The X Syndicate: TXS (Xaro_Jones)

4. Dead Zone Scholars: DZS/DZ1 (Frostedd/Necromancer)

Status:Friendly                            DZ1             DZS

5. The Wolf Pack: TWP (Billy_G)

6. Union City Reapers: .6 (Quiet_Mercenary)

7. Phantom Raiders: ROC (DeltaSpectre)

Enemies:

Rules:

1a. DO NOT ATTACK allies or fellow members.

1b. Keep things about this alliance on here or member questions-they will be gladly answered.

1c This was created to better aid communication- DON'T abuse this.

1d. Any problems CAN BE reported on here or to the leaders when you see us around.

1e. If we need members we will post about it.

1f. Be kind to all who come here and handle problems with respect-remember....YOU REPRESENT THE ALLIANCE ON GAME SITES

1g. Be sure to talk with each other as this will be important over time.

1h. No one will be kicked out for no reason- Boss will try to work with you about the problem.(doesn't mean to stir up trouble)

1i. If you're going to be gone for a while try to let us know so we aren't up for hours waiting for you.

1j. If anyone needs help-ask us and we'll try to help the best we can.

1k. BE ACTIVE in ALLIANCE and DZ1 CHAT ROOMS!!!!!(the whole time you're online)

1l. Have a pretty good understanding of how the game works.

1m.Check messages in the alliance tab for new info as well as on here.

1n.HAVE FUN AND BE FRIENDLY!

1o. Random posts from other alliances, or instances of spying WILL BE REPORTED.

1p.NOyelling at people on chats. Remember rule 1f.

1q. MOST IMPORTANT of all we need every memember to contribute or gain points, no room for slackers

Raiding Rules

2a.ONLY BOUNTY HUNTING

2b. NO random raids.

2c. If you are raided for no reason (you haven't raided them), report it either here or in game.

2d. NO raiding of allies-check the compound first for the flag.

2e.Any harassment can be reported. 

2f.Everyone will not HAVE to fight during war.

2e."Friendly fire" allowed, but you have to have approval from the other member first.

Joining:

3a. Only Facebook and Armor Games members because we can't watch over Kongregate. (if anyone is already in and on Kong. you won't be kicked out)

3b. Read over everything first.

3c. Accepting all levels-will not be judged by level.

3d. A background check is performed before you are welcomed. (check recent posts/activity-no big deal and nothing personal)

3e. (1e) We will announce when we are accepting members.

3f. Fill out the application if you want to join. (probably should have made this 3a)

Application:

1. In-game name

2. In-game level

3. Why do you want to join?

4. What server (FB/Armor)-OPTIONAL

5. What could you help us with-what would be a good position for you

6. Are you active on communication available, and the game all together?

7. Would you fight if needed?

8. Have you read over everything?

9. Have you been in any other alliances?

10. What time zone are you in-OPTIONAL

Leaving:     

4a. Before you leave, PLEASE TELL US THAT YOU ARE LEAVING.

4b. Reason why-OPTIONAL

4c. DON'T GIVE OUT ANY INFORMATION

4d. We will not attack you for leaving.

Divisions

1234586_678309562179664_989178845_n.jpg

Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/534797999901839/?ref=br_tf

*If anyone has any suggestions or comments-they can be posted here*

*DISCLAIMER: THE SOH ALLIANCE DOES NOT NECESSARILY BACK THE VIEWS/COMMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS*

*DISCLAIMER 2: SAVIORS OF HUMANITY IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE SAVIORS ALLIANCE IN GAME OR HERE*

bjFhK.jpg

Edited by the boss killer, 15 September 2013 - 10:15 AM.

the boss killer

the boss killer
  • 127 posts

we are a sort of new/old alliance

Intel_B

Intel_B
  • 32 posts

And still growing...... ^_^

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

So this will be the new forums page eh? Hey boss, i suggest to tell everyone that the alliance page has been moved here

WalkerSniper

WalkerSniper
  • 422 posts

Hey Boss your compound is on bounty board and it's too tempting. I saying this because it's simply for fun and I don't this too be a sign of war. cool? :)

SouthernRogue

SouthernRogue
  • 21 posts

Anybody heard about Ghost Ace Killers alliance? I was confronted on the 10th by a member who said his leader (paraphrasing here) told their clan to attack the fireflies, and this individual has attacked 3 clan mates.  I guess my question is if I should be worried about a whole clan attacking the fireflies without us knowing.  I've been searching around and asking fellow GAK members to confirm the above statement, but each time I ask them, they go offline.

Retal Grim

Retal Grim
  • 150 posts

Alright, good to know this is the new page.

Retal Grim

Retal Grim
  • 150 posts

Also, Boss, we need a pic of all our allies flags, that way we don't attack them by accident.

TimKho

TimKho
  • 68 posts

Why are we moving here?

TimKho

TimKho
  • 68 posts

Anybody heard about Ghost Ace Killers alliance? I was confronted on the 10th by a member who said his leader (paraphrasing here) told their clan to attack the fireflies, and this individual has attacked 3 clan mates.  I guess my question is if I should be worried about a whole clan attacking the fireflies without us knowing.  I've been searching around and asking fellow GAK members to confirm the above statement, but each time I ask them, they go offline.

Possibilities to end this threat

In a real life application, they probably have a defense treaty which would mean that if they attacked first their allies aren't required to join their cause. This means that their allies won't need to go to war against us. This however means that we are vulnerable to a successful raid before we can strike back or their allies are committed to the fight even if they aren't required. Another option is to do a pre-emptive strike and destroy their troops and possibly grief them into submission. This however means that their allies should support their allies due to them being attacked by an enemy. It also gives us a bad reputation even if we display the threats that we went through

I posted this on the other forum but it seems that that page is outdated

peteyc20

peteyc20
  • 128 posts

I'd like to submit my application...

I'm shopping for a new Alliance.  I'm not going to bad mouth my current one (by calling them out by name), but basically the clan is never online, and they have a grand total of 24 points after two days of the wars because nobody is actually doing anything.  What's the point of being in it if there's no activity?

...I'm looking for an alliance where I can actually PARTICIPATE...help, contribute etc.

Application:

1. In-game name

Flickee

2. In-game level

see above

armor

I don't have DMU so I can't contribute anywhere near as much resources as a DM player, but I can raid and I'll help in as many ways as I can

...yes

...yes

...yes

...yes

pacific

peteyc20

peteyc20
  • 128 posts

bump

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

I'd like to submit my application...

I'm shopping for a new Alliance.  I'm not going to bad mouth my current one (by calling them out by name), but basically the clan is never online, and they have a grand total of 24 points after two days of the wars because nobody is actually doing anything.  What's the point of being in it if there's no activity?

...I'm looking for an alliance where I can actually PARTICIPATE...help, contribute etc.

Application:

1. In-game name

Flickee

2. In-game level

see above

armor

I don't have DMU so I can't contribute anywhere near as much resources as a DM player, but I can raid and I'll help in as many ways as I can

...yes

...yes

...yes

...yes

pacific

Find me at dead zone either in public chat 0 and 1 so we can discuss your invitation. Thanks for applying. :D

LongJohn Johnson

LongJohn Johnson
  • 309 posts

Sry to be posting here guys but I needed to find Zeph and my pm is acting up tonight. Find me in-game Zeph please :)

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

Sry to be posting here guys but I needed to find Zeph and my pm is acting up tonight. Find me in-game Zeph please :)

hey dude alright :D

LongJohn Johnson

LongJohn Johnson
  • 309 posts

Hey Zeph :) Just pm me and I should be able to pm you then :)

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts

Where is that art from?

Masky

Masky
  • 301 posts

Where is that art from?

Bottom one is a bit of fanart for Max Brooks 'World War Z', I think it won a contest or something. Like 5 other alliances use that as title art I think.

The top one looks like a bit of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. art to me, what with the Mi-24 and Mi-26's in the background and everything else.the-evil-kitten.jpg

Masky says meow.

Edited by Masky, 12 September 2013 - 05:01 AM.

Zephyr

Zephyr
  • 382 posts

Bottom one is a bit of fanart for Max Brooks 'World War Z', I think it won a contest or something. Like 5 other alliances use that as title art I think.

The top one looks like a bit of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. art to me, what with the Mi-24 and Mi-26's in the background and everything else.the-evil-kitten.jpg

Masky says meow.

Hello masky dude :D

the boss killer

the boss killer
  • 127 posts

Where is that art from?

which one?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SOH, GOH, LAB, YOU, BOSS, alliance, Humanity, save