Photo

Deadzone Scholars/agora-a Gathering Place

Alliance Scholars application peaceful frostedd agora non-raiding

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Samuel_David

Samuel_David
  • 117 posts

Here's some table on which you can see how much the bonuses cost during the war rounds, may be helpful doing your calculations: Table of Bonus Costs

With only the tokens of this round you'll be able to buy a bonus on day 4 of next round.

Edited by Samuel_David, 22 September 2013 - 07:01 PM.

Micromouse

Micromouse
  • 15 posts

I agree (although as I said, I am willing to go with the majority) I believe most, if not all are wanting the looting bonus first (which so far seems to come around each Alliance Event) I talked to some in chat and they thought it might be worth waiting for the next round and saving tokens this time so we could start off with enough to buy the looting bonus first thing. In doing this we can have a better chance of finding that awesome loot while we are running so many missions trying to fullfil our tasks and the bonus will last us the entire time.

You guys are all so considerate of each others desires by the way. It is nice to have such an easy group to work with.

Well, we are part of the Scholar society :) Expect nothing less :)

I was thinking the same, that maybe we could save up, since the bonuses are quite expensive we may only be able to afford one for the whole 14 day period so the Loot bonus for 14 days would be very good

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

I just came over to take a look. Scholars are still not my cup of tea, but perhaps I can give some helpful advice.

Spoiler

Sorry, didn't want to sound too scholarly here. ;)

If you need some more helpful BBcodes, you can find them here:

http://www.sitepoint...c.php?do=bbcode

Keep up the good work. I always like taking a look at well made pages. I really liked your homepage. :)

I finally got around to fixing my errors, probably leaving some new ones behind as well :)  and also updating some things on the forum. I do appreciate you looking it over. I never would have seen that 'Agorain' space error. I appreciate link to the bbc codes as well. I had already seen the post here on the forums about them and couldn't find it again and not being very ... educated on forum stuff..I found it quite helpful.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Spending tokens..

Please get with me in chat let me know if you agree or disagree with the plan to save tokens until we can purchase all four of the boosts and take advantage of the bonus boost. I have spoken with a couple of members but would like to speak with everyone.

By doing this we can take advantage of all the boosts during a full round and the bonus boost however we would have to wait until we have saved the tokens. The way the system is set up there is no way to buy all the boosts each time..or even every other time.

Please, let me know how you feel about this plan.

LongJohn Johnson

LongJohn Johnson
  • 309 posts

Ok Mel...I gave SC1 to rastaphai-when I see you on I'll move over! :D

LongJohn Johnson

LongJohn Johnson
  • 309 posts

Favor Mel...I'm on my dad's page too for moving over. Could you go back on when you get a chance so I could move him over too? Take your time though! :)

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Not only did you guys do an amazing job of getting the tasks done quickly but you put forth great individual effort in donating. Thanks so much and awesome work team :)

Water Task

Spoiler

Grocery Task

Spoiler

Munitions Task

Spoiler

Wood Task

Spoiler

Lord Kronosian

Lord Kronosian
  • 1,119 posts

hey mel kronosian said he would be leaving the scholars to make his own alliance and none of his alliance members will attack the scholars we ask the same in return 

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

hey mel kronosian said he would be leaving the scholars to make his own alliance and none of his alliance members will attack the scholars we ask the same in return 

Post here http://forum.conarti...-all-alliances/ about it- with your alliance flag and any treaty details etc.. It is an open invitation to all alliances from Agora for treaty listing conditions and offering to open talks of other conditions. Wishing Krono the best of luck. :)

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Post here http://forum.conarti...-all-alliances/ about it- with your alliance flag and any treaty details etc.. It is an open invitation to all alliances from Agora for treaty listing conditions and offering to open talks of other conditions. Wishing Krono the best of luck. :)

Time to reedit the post Mel!

Might need a raw copy of BBcodes in your PC, I'd assume reediting the post multiple times with colors could be a pain.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Time to reedit the post Mel!

Might need a raw copy of BBcodes in your PC, I'd assume reediting the post multiple times with colors could be a pain.

It does look ..blah.. doesnt it. I will have to work on it today between missions. :)

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Giveaway for Scholars and Agorians here!

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Just a quick note, Mel. Most of the links in the main Agora page leads to site.google.com . Might have to fix that.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

PeterTehDumb has set up a Give Away spot for Scholars and Agora members. Please check it out and see if there is anything you can use and feel free to post anything you have and want to give away :)

Give Away Corner for Agora and Scholar Members (thank you PeterTehDumb)

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Just a quick note, Mel. Most of the links in the main Agora page leads to site.google.com . Might have to fix that.

I have edited the page a couple of times since and may have messed up. THey all seem to be working for me at this time. WHen you get a chance do you mind checking again and seeing if they are working for you? I would really appreciate it.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

I have edited the page a couple of times since and may have messed up. THey all seem to be working for me at this time. WHen you get a chance do you mind checking again and seeing if they are working for you? I would really appreciate it.

Just checking it again, it still leads to the wrong site. I'm not sure if this problem only occurs for me, might need another person to check it out.

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Just checking it again, it still leads to the wrong site. I'm not sure if this problem only occurs for me, might need another person to check it out.

hmmm...thats odd..Thanks, I will see if someone else will check it for me. I appreciate it :)

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

I will be out of the game- most likely all day tomorrow- but if anyone needs me to pop in for anything just hmu on FB or on the forums as I always keep up with those. :)

KHill

KHill
  • 200 posts

MelissaO, Where are you???

nosebagbear

nosebagbear
  • 176 posts

Mel has been having massive DC problems for a fair while, though I do believe that she's popping in when the computer demons leave her be

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alliance, Scholars, application, peaceful, frostedd, agora, non-raiding