Photo

Compound Raided! (wf Eqipped?)

whiteflag bug raid protection

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Keylan

Keylan
  • 40 posts

So, I connected today and I see this http://i.imgur.com/GMwAhQp.png aka. raided despite White flag. Lost nothing got 400 xp.

But what gives?

Keylan

Keylan
  • 40 posts

Eh sorry for typos, it's 7 am here and I am typing with one hand.

Keylan

Keylan
  • 40 posts

Ah seems I got beaten to it, due to the wars it seems white flag don't count

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Its not anywhere in the release notes that the white flag is ineffective during war.

Sounds like a bug to me.

Keylan

Keylan
  • 40 posts

GMwAhQp.png

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Not a bug, that's Steve our lead developer being careless :P

We can raid anyone we like without it saving any of the effects of raiding (downed survivors, loot stolen etc), regardless of if they have a white flag or not. He was most likely just testing. As you can see there's no damage done. 

SQQ

SQQ
  • 387 posts

quick, report Steve to the bounty office so we can all take a turn at him!!

MelissaO

MelissaO
  • 817 posts

Con, have you guys ever raided me? If so...I feel it explains that very violated look I see on my survivors faces sometimes when I log in ;)

JK..if you do drop by..there is milk in the fridge, cookies on the counter and can ya let the dog out?

Keylan

Keylan
  • 40 posts

DAYUMN I should have bountied him, and I was going to but the browser got dislocated thus disconnected.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Not a bug, that's Steve our lead developer being careless :P

We can raid anyone we like without it saving any of the effects of raiding (downed survivors, loot stolen etc), regardless of if they have a white flag or not. He was most likely just testing. As you can see there's no damage done. 

You guys seem to be getting very careless with this recently. First  you  and now Steve. Tut tut Con

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: whiteflag, bug, raid, protection