Photo

Supply And Tactical Response Boxes Rotation?

HERC Supply box Tactical Response box rotation

Best Answer SnuggleNugget , 12 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

Con changes them periodically. Basically whatever HERC is dropping into the DZ at the moment is what you're going to get. There are sometimes polls on CAG facebook page asking what we would like to see in the next round of boxes. Personally, I want HERC to drop my guys some booze. Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,221 posts

A while ago, I was finding a lot of HERC Supply Boxes, and no HERC Tactical Response Boxes. Now, I'm finding a lot of TR boxes, and no Supply boxes.

Are they on a rotation? Will you ever see Supply and TR boxes around at the same time? If they are on a rotation, how often does it switch between dropping TR boxes and dropping Supply boxes? Thanks.

Edited by LPGD, 12 September 2013 - 03:53 PM.

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts
✓  Best Answer
Con changes them periodically. Basically whatever HERC is dropping into the DZ at the moment is what you're going to get. There are sometimes polls on CAG facebook page asking what we would like to see in the next round of boxes. Personally, I want HERC to drop my guys some booze.

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,221 posts

How did I get a downvote?

Con changes them periodically. Basically whatever HERC is dropping into the DZ at the moment is what you're going to get. There are sometimes polls on CAG facebook page asking what we would like to see in the next round of boxes. Personally, I want HERC to drop my guys some booze.

Thanks for the answer.

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts
Im guessing the downvote was from Bagnew.

JonCorleone

JonCorleone
  • 452 posts

There I fixed the downvote.

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,221 posts

There I fixed the downvote.

Thanks.

Im guessing the downvote was from Bagnew.

Either that or Kronosian. He likes me only a little more than Bagnew does. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HERC, Supply box, Tactical Response box, rotation